Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump is pure class:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Trump is pure class:

Oct 13, 2020, 1:49 PM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-fauci-says-it-would-be-terrible-and-outrageous-if-trump-campaign-uses-me-in-another-ad

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is pure class:

Oct 13, 2020, 1:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 1:59 PM

Oops! Looks like typed Fauci when you clearly meant Trump.

Gotta proofread those posts!

Oct 13, 2020, 2:13 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 10:14 PM

If Trump bombed Canada you would blame gravity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 10:50 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 11:10 PM

Speaking of Canadians, half the population of Ontario winters in Florida. My cozy little beach town is about to be over run by these fuckers who serve little puprose other than to hose my commute and create lines where there used to be none. It should be legal to shoot them in Florida.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 11:18 PM

lol***

Oct 13, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Oct 13, 2020, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

Next you'll tell us he's a "Dem lib" because he happened to be in a photo with Pelosi...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oct 13, 2020, 2:28 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 2:31 PM

If Donald Trump told you that Michael Jordan sucked at basketball, you'd be on here the next day claiming Jordan only won titles because of Tony Kukoc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 13, 2020, 2:36 PM

lol

Oct 13, 2020, 2:37 PM

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

JUST LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T3, will this suffice?

Oct 13, 2020, 2:42 PM

Or do I need to provide my own list?

Re: lol

Oct 13, 2020, 2:43 PM [ in reply to lol ]

List of everyone who was right about AIDS...

Oct 13, 2020, 2:44 PM

In the early 80s:

Re: List of everyone who was right about AIDS...

Oct 13, 2020, 2:45 PM

You didn't ask that, you literally just added the

Oct 13, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: lol ]

"during this pandemic" part to your question.

Re: You didn't ask that, you literally just added the

Oct 13, 2020, 2:48 PM

Clearly you lack the reading comprehension to

Oct 13, 2020, 2:51 PM

understand the conversation I see.

Must be nice to feel you're smarter than someone who has literally worked their entire life in the field.

Oct 13, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to You didn't ask that, you literally just added the ]

Notice how T3 has successfully directed this conversation away from the undisputed fact that Trump misrepresented footage of Fauci.

That's what T3 does. It's the "OH YEAH, WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER THING I'M GOING TO MAKE UP?" line of defense.

"Oh yeah? Well Fauci is terrible!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good news is, all I do is laugh at him at this point.

Oct 13, 2020, 2:52 PM

He loves to sling that ad hominem though.

My favorite moment...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:02 PM

Is when you really pin him against the wall and he goes on a rage TD spree on all of your posts as if somehow that's teaching you a lesson.

Fortunately he has me ignored and cannot pulse my posts

Oct 13, 2020, 3:07 PM

But I know he's always tempted to unignore me, TD, and reignore me like he's done in the past. Always fun seeing a 50+ year old baby taking Tigernet too seriously.

Also enjoyable to watch how he was initially righteous about his pulsing history and mocked people who TD'd more than 10% of the time; however, his TD ratio continues to change, he's now at 17%, was at 16% last week, so he's doing some solid effort delivering those [0]'s. Ironically mine went from 10% to 9% recently, and he loves to accuse me as the serial TD'er...despite a long and recorded history of me doing that in the mange over the years, not in P&R.

#manbaby

He's threatened to ignore me...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:10 PM

But I know he can't. I complete him.

Re: Fortunately he has me ignored and cannot pulse my posts

Oct 13, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Fortunately he has me ignored and cannot pulse my posts ]

You do know there's a little button you can press that will

Oct 13, 2020, 3:17 PM

make it so you cannot see my posts, and your world will be so much better.

And LMFAO, you mean whenever you cried to the moderators? Those were good times, glad we can all laugh at you.

Hypocritical of you to claim creepiness on "stalking" (legit lol) whenever you yourself do it.

Oct 13, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: You didn't ask that, you literally just added the ]

Oct 13, 2020, 3:20 PM

Whoa! That's not nice.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's the king of fishing for red herring.

Oct 13, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: You didn't ask that, you literally just added the ]

When he's getting obliterated in a conversation, rest assured he'll direct the discussion elsewhere.

Or challenge you to a fight.

So, you do know people can change their minds...

Oct 13, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

And adjust their opinions as facts emerge, right? Especially people who dabble in the scientific process?

Going back to your videos, in the first one, Fauci tells people to follow guidelines but that no, it wasn't a major threat, and at the time, that was accurate. He said take it seriously. On Jan. 21, that was an accurate statement. It wasn't a major threat then.

Second video: Wasn't that the national consensus at the time? Didn't the CDC change their guidelines on masks a few weeks after Fauci's video after further research?

Third video: Actually taken a month before second video and same issue. He also points out that some brands of masks are pointless.

Fourth video: He says right off the bat that we can't predict. What's the problem? He said it depends on our response and can't give a number. Clearly you didn't watch the video.

Fifth video: What's your beef here?

Sixth video: Again, what's your problem here?

Seventh video: I think you know what I'm about to ask.

So what's your beef? Half the videos you post are Fauci agreeing with Trump on a few specific points.

Re: So, you do know people can change their minds...

Oct 13, 2020, 2:58 PM

Oh, Christ on a crutch.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:01 PM

Nobody is an expert on a brand new virus and a worldwide pandemic when it first hits. You expected him to suddenly know all the answers and have a definitive gameplan for us right out of the gates?

Do you get how the scientific process works?

I would say I can't believe you're actually faulting him because he wasn't a COVID-19 expert in January, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised when applying T3 logic.

Re: Oh, Christ on a crutch.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:04 PM

You are most certainly not done replying to my BS.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:11 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

T3,

Do you ever consider that Dr. Fauci has been revising his approach as the incoming data changed ?

Or is it more because he disagreed with your lord and master ?

Oct 13, 2020, 4:17 PM

T3 is pure class.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T3 is pure class.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:33 PM

You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:35 PM

Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:36 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 3:39 PM

But we already established you ain't part of Clemson.

Maybe they're a bunch of angry dudes like you, too.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:46 PM

Dude...dude...you do realize that you're...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:50 PM

somewhat of a lightweight on here, right?

I don't say that because I agree or disagree with you on any specific thing...you just can't hang in a factual debate/discussion.

I know you'll come back with something piffy or accuse me of the same, but understand that you just don't really measure up on the serious stuff in here.

Have you considered converting to fart and poop posts?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude...dude...you do realize that you're...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:54 PM

Personally, I think T3 would be a grand champion of fart and poop posts, and I fully support his dream pursuits.

Re: Dude...dude...you do realize that you're...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Dude...dude...you do realize that you're... ]

Here, we see the textbook example...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:03 PM

That flow described to indicate that T3 is a debate lightweight. Here is the formula:

1. Demand the poster answer the question that was originally presented to deflect from the main discussion.

2. Either preemptively tell the poster he doesn't GAF about his opinion, even though he is demanding he address the question, or wait until said poster demolishes him in his response, to which he'll call him stupid and say he doesn't GAF about his opinion. In this case, T3 chooses the former as he is clearly riled and needs a preemptive attack.

3. Declare the opponent to be a member of whatever side T3 opposes. In his simpleton viewpoint, everyone is either pro-T3 or the enemy, thus, they must be labeled as such. This tactic potentially is used to just throw the opponent off although it doesn't work.

4. Conclude with a personal attack. If it can be against the person's profession, that's the preferred route, even though no one can actually find any fault in what that person does. It indicates T3 is insecure about his own skills, thus he attacks what others do. If he doesn't know the profession, he'll make up some other persona jab. This is his last act of desperation to deflect and put the opponent on the defensive.

Well you really should...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude...dude...you do realize that you're... ]

and you clearly are.

I know that sounds crappy, but it is what it is. The tone of your discussions on here gets past the normal snarky jabs that are part and parcel on here, hence my a-hole sounding comments above.

As for the "manufacturing guy" comment. Ok...that's pretty funny. Have no idea what you do for a living and it doesn't really matter. I'm not sure what my occupation has to do with anything either. If it makes you feel any better, I'm an electrical engineer by education, came up mainly through the sales and engineering side of the business and I'm now a GM/CEO for the North/South American side of our company.

FWIW, I'm not an independent. I'm a literal card-carrying Republican and was pretty active in the local party when I lived in Augusta until I moved to Anderson a 2.5 yrs ago.

As for Fauchi, I frankly lost track of the original topic. I'll go back up and look and comment if it's something I know something about or something I feel I'm read in on.

Re: Well you really should...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:14 PM

Why don't you take that high-falutin' manufacturing guy opinion elsewhere?

Re: Well you really should...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Well you really should... ]

...you made it personal there, "moron".***

Oct 13, 2020, 4:32 PM

I'm one of the most conservative leaning ppl on here....

Oct 13, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Well you really should... ]

and I like the board (well it used to be a lot better in terms of political discussions but that's another discussion).

Who are these other republicans on here that you know that don't like the board. Do you know many ppl in here in real life?

I think most reasonable ppl would review your posts and see that your discussions go off the rails pretty quick.

Re: I'm one of the most conservative leaning ppl on here....

Oct 13, 2020, 7:47 PM

Seriously man...what the heck are you talking about?....

Oct 13, 2020, 9:37 PM

I replied to you in 3 hrs because I was working. Why does replying 3 hrs later draw a "get a life" comment?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't know hardly anyone else on this board. You have a bad habit of talking about things you really don't know anything about. Neck, it sounds like you just make things up a lot of the time or just talk out of your area.

I don't think I've said anything about your comments on Fauci in this thread, have I? Honestly, I looked for something substantial to respond to and I couldn't find anything other than you think he sucks. You don't seem to have an appreciation for the fact that covid-19 is months old and you view changing statements based and new findings as "flip flopping". I'm not going to convince you of that point (I think I've tried before).

The off the rails comment, once again, is in reference to your technique, not your thoughts, however flawed they may be.

As for me voting for Biden, I am putting country above party and political ideology...and it ain't easy, but it's right.

Oct 14, 2020, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm one of the most conservative leaning ppl on here.... ]

Geez man 3 hrs later? Get a life. Seriously.

Do you understand why you get harassed more than others here? It's because of stuff like that. You are desperate to find anything to attack someone about. You really think someone needs to "get a life" because they can't respond to you until three hours later? What's official time limit for responding to indicate one has a life? Have you ever taken longer to respond to a post? Yep, you have.

And therein lies the problem. You continuously and regularly fault other people here for their actions while believing it's okay for you to do the same. That is the trait of a sociopath, and something you and Donald Trump have in common. Perhaps that's why you like him so much.

Lack of empathy, lack of a conscience, constantly claiming victimhood while attacking others... yep, you check all the boxes.

I'm not gonna speak for other people but suffice it to say that even the "moderates" on here are sick of the lib bs and double standards. I include the delusional "independents" as well.

You do not have any conversations with a group of people here privately about how they feel about the board. Anyone who doesn't like the board would stop posting. This is a lie. Nobody has private insider conversations with you regarding this.

You are proving my point right now. You disagree with my view of Fauci so it's "off the rails." You seem to side with the libs a lot on here for a conservative tbh.

No, he's saying any discussion goes off the rails with you. You can't have a civil, normal discussion. Any disagreement about your opinions is immediately met with hostility, anger, and attacks. Again, the symptoms of a sociopath. Honestly, that would technically make you a dangerous person, but I also have a feeling you're such a petty and cowed little man in real life, this is the only avenue where you can unload on others.

I've had enough disagreements with Flow over the years to know that while you may really dislike his opinion and really have it out over a discussion, you know it's not personal and you can have an intelligent debate.

Anyone voting for Biden is NOT a Republican or a conservative...idc how much you dislike Trump.

That's not how it works, no matter how much you pound your little fists on the table and demand it be true.

In closing, you're a small, small man. Definitely emotionally and mentally, and most likely physically as well. Really, if it wasn't for smokepurple69, you'd sit firmly at the top of the list as P&R's most childish, emotionally unstable poster.

Oct 14, 2020, 11:23 AM

Oct 14, 2020, 1:07 PM

I made a post about Fauci and you felt the need to once again attack me for it. You’re the instigator on almost every thread.

I addressed your post and asked for clarification. That isn't attacking you. Later, I made fun of a past absurd post you made about him being a lib Dem because of a photo. You're over sensitive.

You have no idea who I do and don’t talk to on here. The fact is I’ve talked to almost every conservative reg on here as well as some of the libs. You might be surprised that you’re not as highly regarded as you’d like to think.

I stand that your claim is BS, but I'll give you a chance to prove it. First, anyone you talk to who doesn't like me: I don't give a #### about their opinion of me because I'm not looking for friends on this message board. Their opinions are insignificant, and they're cowards--little baby boys--if they can't say it to me directly.

Now, copy and paste that line, send it to em, and tell them to shoot me a TMail to discuss. If I get no messages, we know you're a liar.

So here’s a solution. Next time you feel the need to make a snarky reply to one of my posts..don’t...and we’ll all be the better for it.

No. You're the one who made empty threats about ignoring me. Either make good on it, or man up and have a discussion like an adult. When your behavior changes, you'll notice you don't get attacked.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.*** ]

I am currently as much or more than you are as well as this site.

Meh, nah. See, here's me in the Clemson family. And here's you, not in it. It's really that simple.

If you want to compare diplomas I’ll also be happy to do that. I don’t think it matters.

Nope, because I don't need to measure my diploma girth with strangers on the Internet to feel good about myself. Nobody cares what our diplomas say, and I assure you--especially in your case--those docs don't grant anyone a M.A. in Character.

It also won’t change what I think of you and the fact that you and the libs on this board are the minority by far of Clemson fans.

If your wife disagrees with you, just you just scream "Liberal!" at her? Because that's basically what you consider to be a liberal. Anyone who doesn't share your view of the world.

Oct 13, 2020, 4:04 PM

Can you define...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

"High" connections? Because depending on what you mean by that, man, let me tell you about some of my student days...

Which connections should I be pursuing? I mean, Dabo won't call me back any more after I gave him advice on how to get out of a speeding ticket.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the "also-ran" in Mt. P. I haven't done a lot of running in a while. Definitely not in Mt. P; it's hard to hit a good stride after brunch.

But oh man, why you gotta hit below the belt about my Coot neighborhood? Your words hurt, T3. They really sting. Now I gotta go put my house on the market...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.*** ]

T3,

I think you might be proving Cat's point.

Oct 13, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.*** ]

Cat,

While I was reading your 4 points it occurred to me that they apply very well to Trump. Perhaps T3 is merely emulating his lord and master. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Oct 13, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.*** ]

Oh god here we go, another temper tantrum and thumping your chest about your imaginary “credentials” again.

It NEVER fails, any discussion you’re a part of always ends up with you slinging crap at someone else’s job, education, or something in their personal life. It just screams deep personal insecurity. I’d have pity for you if you weren’t such an insufferable little ####.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shoot man, more than half of my friends support Trump.***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: You've gotta be a blast to hang out with.*** ]

Oct 13, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

didn't Trump tell us this thing would magically disappear? Is it Easter yet?

Oct 13, 2020, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is pure class: ]

T3

Here's a guy who has dedicated his life to studying and preparing for exactly the kind of emergency that we are in now and your trust a side-show barker of a real estate agent more than you trust the expert.

Why in the world ??

Oct 13, 2020, 2:04 PM

I didn't vote for Biden, but agree with Fauci that it wasn't right for Trump to selectively use Fauci's words in a pro-Trump ad.It seems pretty stupid too, as it shouldn't be a surprise that Fauci would take issue with this.

Sort of. A career govt admin doc complaining about

Oct 13, 2020, 2:17 PM

having his words quoted in a political context is like Tom Brady complaining about being treated like an athlete. He loves the mic when he wants it, but then wants to retreat into "independent professional" status. Doesn't work that way. His words were pretty clear, and were used in context.

Shut up and stay private, or go on talk shows and be quoted. It's one or the other, Tony. But he's not political, no siree.

Being non political is this: In the conduct of my job, I publicly say Sen Snort did what I advised re xyz, because it's the truth. Or I don't say it because it's not. Let's say I do. Snort then uses that quote in his political ad. Being non political means that I leave politics to Snort. I said what I said, Snort does what he does. Unless Snort says I said something I didn't say (not the case here), what Short does in his campaign is his business. And if I do comment on it, it is only to clarify for public health reasons, which Fauci didn't do here, at all. You learn anything new in Fauci's comments? No. They were political.

Fauci is all about politics and self promotion, and has an ego bigger than DC. Has gone on every talk show he can get invited to, and has said, at various times, almost every possible take on covid and response.

He doesn’t mind being political and public sometimes...

Oct 13, 2020, 2:25 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 2:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 2:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 4:20 PM

I think you meant Trump is pure ###.

Oct 13, 2020, 4:22 PM

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic