Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump drops the F-Bomb on Limbaughs radio show.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Trump drops the F-Bomb on Limbaughs radio show.

Oct 9, 2020, 5:51 PM

It's kind of funny actually. I guess he's trying to show how strong he is.
But not so strong when Russia puts bounties on U.S. soldiers.
That story has been confirmed by 6 sources including Fox News.
To Putin...crickets.

https://youtu.be/iZIhbE4Pqts?t=7

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is dropping the F-bomb a nonqualifier?***

Oct 9, 2020, 5:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guy's all over the place. Says no more stimulus talks until

Oct 9, 2020, 6:12 PM

after the election. Then backtracks, and lists a bunch of pet projects he wants funded that he'd sign. Now today he releases a $1.8 trillion stimulus, and on the same day (today) says he wants more then the dems are proposing (meaning more than $2.2T).

"A lot of people are being hurt. I would like to see a bigger stimulus package, frankly, than either the Democrats or the Republicans are offering," Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh.

"I would like to see money going to people. It was not their fault."

All. Over. The. Place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guy's all over the place. Says no more stimulus talks until

Oct 9, 2020, 6:37 PM

you have to walk away sometimes to get the other side to move, no way he approves money for illegals, wont pass the senate

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 9:59 PM

Yeah. They totally moved. Oh, wait, is that Trump chasing the bus that's pulling away with a wheelbarrow full of money and screaming at the top of his lungs PLEASE GOD STOP THE BUS!!!!

His deal-making acumen is truly a wonder to behold.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 10:02 PM

are you a pro spending or anti deficit republican tonight

oh no, I agree with that...

Oct 9, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Guy's all over the place. Says no more stimulus talks until ]

I was just wondering about the significance of the F-bomb...of course I'm loaded with Joe's own F-bomb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Guy's all over the place. Says no more stimulus talks until ]

Let's do the math. $2.2 Trillion - $1.8 Trillion = $400 Billion. I'll just be daemed, that's how much Crazy Nancy and Congress had in their relief package to bail out NY, CA, IL and few other Blue States. Imagine that.

I wonder what's happening with Democrat propsed tax cuts for rich buried in their relief package?

EDITORIAL: Democrats prefer tax cuts for the rich over virus relief | Las Vegas Review-Journal
https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-democrats-prefer-tax-cuts-for-the-rich-over-virus-relief-2089964/

Message was edited by: saddis56®

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, so?***

Oct 9, 2020, 7:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get why this matters.

Oct 9, 2020, 7:37 PM

Trump was on tape saying "grab 'em by the #####" before he even got elected. Pays off pr0n stars, calls Nazis fine people, yadda yadda you know the list.

It's not like he could demean the office further.

But please pay attention to the people who DON'T care about this, because they lost any credibility for criticizing unpresidential behavior. Forever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get why this matters.

Oct 9, 2020, 10:29 PM

Never called nazis fine people... I’m so fkn sick of hearing liberal tards regurgitate that claim.

Re: I don't get why this matters.

Oct 10, 2020, 11:22 AM

They just live in the echo chamber. Whatever is said in the echo chamber is true because soooo many people agree with it? A self-licking ice cream cone: "If so many people agree with what I want to believe, it must be true. I am so smart everyone believes what I do! I am so much better than the deplorables, even though I am a failure in life it's because I was unfairly treated. Yeah."

In the immortal words of St Ronnie, there you go again.***

Oct 9, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to I don't get why this matters. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heroes being Heroes.***

Oct 9, 2020, 9:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump drops the F-Bomb on Limbaughs radio show.

Oct 9, 2020, 10:09 PM

What does the F-Bomb have to do with fake news about Russin Bounties. It's funny you say FOX confirmed when General Keane told FOX there was no intelligence from any agency around the world to support it. Even Republican turncoat Colin Powell said it was an over reaction from the media because it wasn't substantiated.

And do you think after Crazy Nancy was briefed on the intelligence that if there was any possibility it was true, she would have let it drop? Com' on man, get a grip.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 10:31 PM

Bring your 6 sources on tigernet to confirm.

Oct 9, 2020, 10:39 PM

Honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest. It was on a talk show, it was informal. It wasn't like he was at the State of the Union and told Pelosi or someone to F- off.

Good for him. With the month he’s had, lay on a m o f o also***

Oct 9, 2020, 11:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The possible future gun czar approves

Oct 10, 2020, 11:34 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic