Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor’s mustache
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,221

Trevor’s mustache

Jan 2, 2021, 1:19 PM

You gotta love the media and the way they protect their own! Everybody on that zoom call knows who the chic was that made that comment! I’m very disappointed that David Hood is protecting her also, which leads me to believe it’s one of the two women that are Clemson beat reporters. It was either Anna hickey or Grace Raynor. I have heard them both in numerous interviews and the voice sounds familiar I just can’t quite tell which one it is. I was originally thinking Anna but now I’m thinking Grace.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor’s mustache

Jan 2, 2021, 1:24 PM

Imagine a male reporter criticizing a female athlete's appearance... gotta love double standards

Jan 2, 2021, 1:30 PM

Or like the situation where Maria Taylor has no business picking for the NBA All pro team or whatever they call it and she got criticized and the Twitter world and the woke sports media just went absolutely crazy saying that he only criticize her because she was a woman. But then a few reporters came out and said no no no had a man said what she did they would’ve been slammed so if women want to be reporters and they make stupid comments they’re gonna have to take the heat just like male reporters. But that’s the problem with having a woman especially a black woman doing these things. If she gets criticized the woke liberal media will attack the person that criticized her regardless of how warranted and valid the criticism!

Jan 2, 2021, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor’s mustache ]

he would already be fired and perma-banned from ever working in the industry again.

because privilege.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

More like fired and burned at the stake!***

Jan 2, 2021, 1:44 PM

I wonder how often she shaves her mustache...?***

Jan 2, 2021, 1:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,221
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic