Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Top to bottom, ACC never stronger (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Top to bottom, ACC never stronger (link)

Aug 5, 2018, 1:41 AM

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article216044335.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Top to bottom, ACC never stronger (link)

Aug 5, 2018, 5:00 AM

I tend to agree … and I think based on the level of talent in the ACC that behind the SEC ( and not a big gap exists there either ) the ACC is the second strongest conference in CFB . Look at the NFL draft numbers for leagues over the last half decade … the ACC is loaded for bear .
I expect BC , NC ST and Louisville to all hover around the top 25 this year . With Clemson , FSU , Miami and VT you can expect there to be some seriously good football played around the ACC this season , again .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 5, 2018, 6:40 AM

State lost what, 9-10 starters off their defense? Something tells me they are taking a couple of steps back and will struggle defensively.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Top to bottom, ACC never stronger (link) ]

Don't be surprised to see Duke and Wake in the Top 25 also. Both teams have good coaches and have been "cycling in" as some call it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 9:51 AM

Oops - forgot GT. Their RB's are healthy and their QB has one more year of experience and a SR. I expect GT to give all of their opponents (save CLEMSON) a fit this year. They might possibly win the Coastal since they have Miami at home. If they win that game, then they will need to beat VT at VT, but that could happen. Checking their schedule, they might possibly be the favorite to win the Coastal. Miami does not have to play CLEMSON, so that give Miami a slight edge.

Aug 5, 2018, 6:58 AM

Meh on Nancy State.

DeCock is the absolute master of the run on sentence. I try to avoid his articles.

I'd power rank the ACC heading into this season as...

Aug 5, 2018, 11:27 AM

Clemson
Florida State
Miami
Boston College
Duke
Virginia Tech
NC State
Pitt
Geogia Tech
Virginia
Louisville
UNC
Wake
Syracuse

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic