Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tony Elliot would be a great coach for UT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Tony Elliot would be a great coach for UT

Jan 19, 2021, 5:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice first post...

Jan 19, 2021, 5:18 PM

coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Thanks Bob!

Jan 19, 2021, 6:47 PM

Care to share your take dood?

Mods: please to ban quickly.***

Jan 19, 2021, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

For?***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:48 PM

Scoks are forbidden.***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

and so you don’t waste anymore space here.***

Jan 19, 2021, 8:41 PM [ in reply to For?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yep - he'd be successful anywhere...***

Jan 19, 2021, 5:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep you got it.***

Jan 24, 2021, 5:23 PM

Re: Tony Elliot would be a great coach for UT

Jan 19, 2021, 5:37 PM
tenor-1.gif(61.8 K)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 5:52 PM

Beamer would make a great assist waterboy at Auburn. Don’t ya think?

Yup. Shane Beamer... Mistake # what for the coots?***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:51 PM

Beemer gonna be a great ex-coot coach!***

Jan 19, 2021, 5:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Beemer gonna be a great ex-coot coach!***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:09 PM

Salt Dude is a Chocolate Chicken

Re: Beemer gonna be a great ex-coot coach!***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:46 PM

He'll be an X coot coach for sure, but great, I don't think so!!!!

Jan 19, 2021, 6:35 PM

She might. Don't know her. We're happy with Tony Elliott here at Clemson.

Goodbye

Jan 19, 2021, 6:43 PM

You can bet that Tony wouldn't touch UT right now with the McDonald's Big Mac cash thingy going on up there!!!

UTAH? ??***

Jan 19, 2021, 6:51 PM

Re: UTAH? ??***

Jan 19, 2021, 9:18 PM

Took a minute but Salty- Utah gotcha, I’m going to have to cover up my gray with blonde ?? lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 19, 2021, 8:33 PM

He's to smart to get a UTI

Jan 19, 2021, 8:46 PM

Let’s get this over with, bag o’ dcks.

It’s a come lately, weak and insulting troll. I’m embarrassed for your Scok and you rother users.

Cola drops their next o’fer in 21. Round the bowl you go, coot.

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 10:06 AM

What is this UT you speak of? Sarkisian has the job.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:23 PM

There are some places that are poisonous due to boosters and incompetent administration.

Auburn and Tennessee are two of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you meant Shawn Elliott.***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Geesh, tough crowd. I thought this would be an interesting

Jan 20, 2021, 2:09 PM

discussion point? No harm intended.

Tony is one of the leading "up-and-comers" in college football, and I'm positive his name has already been entered into the mix for this position. Granted it's the "arch-enemy SEC", but would this not be a tremendous opportunity for a Clemson man?

He could stake a claim at righting a horribly broken ship and bring decency back to the game (polar opposite of Pruitt). We should embrace any opportunity for a Clemson man to push for leadership, positivity, and righteousness in young men, regardless of conference. Tony will one day be leading by example, with utmost character at a program on the highest level. He will undoubtedly make us all proud, and I would hitch my wagon to Tony regardless of where he ultimately ends up. He is good for college football!

I came with no ill intentions whatsoever. I'm a 90's Clemson grad, and I detest all things tied to that cesspool in Columbia, SC. This will likely fall on deaf ears and not that it matters, but I'm taken aback by the snap judgement of, "coot" simply because I made a complimentary post regarding one of the best assistants at our school and frankly in the nation. I would be extremely proud of Tony if he were considered, and I expect his name will rise to the top within short time.

Tennessee football is currently an untapped goldmine. What young coach wouldn't embrace such an opportunity? In spite of their recent couple decades of mediocrity and likely pending NCAA issues, Tennessee is nonetheless a storied program, and any young coach would be honored by an opportunity to coach at the highest level in P5.

Tony is a great coach. He is a great man. He's a family man and represents our school with honor. He's an extremely intelligent man of outstanding character, and he would have an opportunity to positively shape young men in trying times. He's a positive leader and role model for young men. He's a quality Clemson man and that stamp will follow him throughout his career. He would bring decency to a program in need, and he would have an opportunity to be a hero for simply taking a couple steps forward. Tony has seen first hand what it takes to run a character program, and ultimately he will make a great head coach for some lucky sponsor.

Why wouldn't we embrace the recognition and opportunity for our guy?

My post was an endorsement for a great man and lifelong Tiger. I would venture to guess Dabo would be proud as a peacock to have another protege considered for one of the most prestigious programs in college football history.

Maybe I should worded the original post differently?

Hey, great discussion y'all!

Jan 25, 2021, 3:41 PM

Anyone?

We'll know one or the other before the end of the week. Mark the tape. If I were a betting man I'd say it's a "_____"....

Rhymes with "one meal" if you get my drift. Let know if you need the answer to the rhyme.

he would be if UT was in good shape

Jan 20, 2021, 2:28 PM

but no coach who isn't desperate would touch that smoldering ruins.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic