Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tom Herman acts like a D-Bag to an opposing player but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Tom Herman acts like a D-Bag to an opposing player but

Dec 28, 2017, 7:03 AM

the media and fans will mostly ignore it and give him a pass. On the other hand, Dabo may have said something about Urban Meyer being in his sunset years while recruiting Carmen and it is the most horrible thing a head coach has ever done and shows unsportsmanlike conduct. Really?

What does all that fake indignation about Dabo tell me while ignoring things like Herman? It's simple. They hate us cause they ain't us!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tom Herman acts like a D-Bag to an opposing player but

Dec 28, 2017, 8:38 AM

Not to be mean, but all I heard was that Dabo's comments were fine. No one on espn criticized Dabo and said there was nothing wrong with what he said. I didn't see the Herman incident.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 8:40 AM

Yep. What Dabo supposedly said was true. Urban has already retired once due to health issues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 8:43 AM

Let me guess. Tom Herman will be the new coach that everyone hates on here... Jim harbaugh and Tom Herman, two irrelevant coaches/team we shouldn't worry about.

Both more relevant than a FAILED UF coach

Dec 28, 2017, 8:46 AM

LOL

Re: Both more relevant than a FAILED UF coach

Dec 28, 2017, 8:53 AM

That I agree with.... Word of advice, the little coot jokes you guys make doesn't effect me and I rarely respond back. You're the lucky one. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I'm in Atlanta rooting for my team.

go dawgs?***

Dec 28, 2017, 8:57 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tell em Coot!***

Dec 28, 2017, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Both more relevant than a FAILED UF coach ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 8:47 AM

Too sensitive man. Enjoy this golden era of Clemson football without finding things to get enraged about.

Dec 28, 2017, 8:51 AM

Hey when your on top everyone tries to knock u down it’s alwaysbeen that way that’s why it’s so hard to stay on top that’s why I love Dabo and the Tigers we here to stay!!!

Dec 28, 2017, 9:55 AM

While I don't approve of coaches getting involved in the "trash talk" behavior, Missouri was mocking Texas with a "horns down" sign during pre-game and throughout most of the game. If you watched the game, Missouri was trash talking pretty much the whole time. If you are gonna trash talk you better have the skills to back it up. Missouri apparently doesn't have the skills and got their a$$ beat. Missouri and USuC both seem to have the whole "alligator mouth, hummingbird a$$" thing going on - maybe it is an SEC East thing. I imagine Herman got tired of the horns down crap (especially by a team they were beating) and by the end of the game dished it back along with the rest of the Texas team. I have no problem with it based on the way Missouri was acting...

Watch for yourselves in this ESPN clip:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21896580

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 9:58 AM

Yup. Everyone just hates clemson so much. They sit around and think about clemson all day and try to figure out ways to bring clemson down. The worlds a biotch.

Lets use to thread to bash Tom Herman to make up for it***

Dec 28, 2017, 10:00 AM

I pay for this site. You don't so ####.***

Dec 28, 2017, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OOHHHHH! GOT 'EM!!!!***

Dec 28, 2017, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Yeahh, I couldn't believe he did that. Acted like a 12-year

Dec 28, 2017, 11:14 AM

-old

The reason is...

Dec 28, 2017, 11:40 AM

that people who are known for, and distinguish themselves by, good character are always held to a higher standard. If Dabo made an observation or put forth the possibility that Urbs might not be around for long, it's understandable that the 0hi0 State folks might not be too happy... but it's not dishonest. If Dabo had told an outright lie or claimed to have specific knowledge about Meyer leaving, THEN he would deserve criticism from them and from us.

Dabo doesn't do that. He's honest with recruits and he keeps his promises to them once they join the team. This is known throughout college football. That's one of the main reasons we are recruiting at this level now.

If Tom Herman is a bag, it will catch up to him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic