Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To the Buckeye fans on Hwy 88 who continue to add flags
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,693

To the Buckeye fans on Hwy 88 who continue to add flags

Dec 31, 2019, 10:46 AM
IMG_2849.jpg(145.1 K)

you're lucky you live near Clemson. If you lived near Columbia (where someone probably thinks they somehow compete with Ohio State), or if you were a Clemson fan living near Columbus, Ohio, your flags wouldn't last a day. Instead, your flags have been able to fly for years without vandalism despite your obvious attempt at being a typical Ohio State fan who doesn't know how to back off the constant chest pounding even when you have been beaten.

Six Ohio State flags????

There isn't a Clemson fan on the same road that does that and they have a reason to paint the roads orange.

Message was edited by: 90tiger®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He probably picked up the latest ones from the Goodwill

Dec 31, 2019, 10:50 AM

where the Coots sold them off after the loss. This same pattern happens EVERY year with USuK gear throughout the state. They are a fickle little bunch of wormpullers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He probably picked up the latest ones from the Goodwill

Dec 31, 2019, 10:52 AM

It would be interesting to see stats on the sales of LSU gear from South Carolina residents in the last few weeks since the CFP participants were announced. Those sales are probably way up as well. So, the Goodwillss in the state can expect a huge influx of yeller Tiger gear in a couple weeks as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I remember correctly, didn't he replace them temporarily

Dec 31, 2019, 10:56 AM

with American flags, following the 31-0 debacle?

null

Yes, you are correct. I laugh everytime I drive by there and

Dec 31, 2019, 1:47 PM

give him a courtesy honk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Place a Laughing Emoji flag amongst them.***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:00 AM

Are they still there? Last time we beat them he took them

Dec 31, 2019, 11:41 AM

down for a LONG time.

Well, they are at half mast, so I guess it's OK***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:43 AM

Re: Well, they are at half mast, so I guess it's OK***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:54 AM

they should be flying upside down. that ship is sinking.

SMH every time I drive by there***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:47 AM

Re: To the Buckeye fans on Hwy 88 who continue to add flags

Dec 31, 2019, 11:55 AM

lol I noticed that house when I started driving Hwy 88 going to Southern Oaks Golf Course starting last Spring.

Gotta give him credit for still having them up

Dec 31, 2019, 11:56 AM

Drove by there a couple of weeks ago and saw that

I had a good laugh about a neighbor of mine this week. He lives two doors down, and is from Ohio. He is primarily an NFL (Browns) fan, but is an Ohio State fan when he sees value in it. He has had his OSU flag up for a month. Before our game the other day, I dared my buddy to go knock on his door and ask him what OSU's head coach's name was, and told him I would give him 5 bucks if the guy gave him the right name. He didn't take the dare; the flag disappeared later that night.

Now he is an LSU fan, because his wife is from Louisiana.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 12:00 PM

I've passed there many times. If I were living near a school other than Clemson, I, and most of you, would be doing the same thing. Support your school wherever you live or go. Let's make them feel welcome rather than showing distaste for being here. The object is to convert him to being a Tiger fan at all other times.

I went down to Florida after Christmas to attend a family gathering. I had my magnetic paws on the car plus a special magnetic sign. Many of you are familiar with "The Hat" (Dean Cox). Dean gave me a special magnetic sign many years ago which reads. "Mt. Joe". The background is an orange football and Tiger Paw.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 12:01 PM

Glad you're back Joe, was starting to worry about ya!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, there's a semi coming! Get back in your lane lol***

Dec 31, 2019, 12:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dec 31, 2019, 12:42 PM

lol I noticed that house when I started driving Hwy 88 going to Southern Oaks Golf Course starting last Spring.

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,693
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic