Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do Dems want to kill our youth?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Why do Dems want to kill our youth?

Feb 25, 2021, 8:49 AM

Gubmint says maryjane deposits 4x the tar & carcinogins of cigarettes into the lungs because of how it is smoked

Yet Dems want this stuff consumed by everyone for tax collection purposes

Appalling

Link: National Institute on Drug Abuse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do Pubs want to put users in jail?***

Feb 25, 2021, 8:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

To prevent lung cancer?***

Feb 25, 2021, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To prevent lung cancer?***

Feb 25, 2021, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Why do Pubs want to put users in jail?*** ]

Re: To prevent lung cancer?***

Feb 25, 2021, 9:54 AM

You don't have to smoke it anymore

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 10:23 AM

Yeah chem, eating it in candy, cookies, brownies, etc. is all the rage now. It is much better for you and gives you a better high, too. You should try it sometime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And 50 years ago... I got a bit of a head start on that.***

Feb 25, 2021, 11:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And 50 years ago... I got a bit of a head start on that.***

Feb 25, 2021, 2:14 PM

I used to bake a mean batch of brownies - and I am not even going to mention my mushroom tea.

We made some 'tea' one time and split it three ways...

Feb 25, 2021, 3:06 PM

I came across one of the guys probably ten years later... We laugh about that day and then he asked me if I wanted his two half gallons that he had frozen in his chest freezer. Me: "Sure." It was a BIG revelation. Just as potent as before. But even that was close to forty years ago. "The times they are a changin'..."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: To prevent lung cancer?*** ]

Beyond recreational use, the real travesty is that in some states a doctor can't prescribe THC for pain (which is highly effective), but can prescribe something akin to heroin (which is highly addictive).

Message was edited by: p6fuller®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really should try just making drugs illegal.

Feb 25, 2021, 8:55 AM

That should keep people from doing them. Oh, and while we're at it, let's stop teaching kids about sex, which will definitely keep them from having sex.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound pro gun to me***

Feb 25, 2021, 8:57 AM

I just traded my Glock 19 for a 17 (well, still technically

Feb 25, 2021, 8:59 AM

have the 19 for the moment, but it's on the way out). I'm not anti-gun. But I can also acknowledge that the gun fetish in this country is out of control, and that the answer isn't "MAKE MORE GUNS BECAUSE THE CRIMINALS HAVE THEM."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you going to change your icon to 17B...? ;~)***

Feb 25, 2021, 11:09 AM

War on sex.....that will be next.

Feb 25, 2021, 9:00 AM [ in reply to We really should try just making drugs illegal. ]

Wait.....wut?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's been waged in my house for several years now.

Feb 25, 2021, 9:02 AM

Spoiler: the wife has this thing won. I'm drawing up the masturbatory peace accords now.

I finally figured out a solution. Not perfect by any means

Feb 25, 2021, 9:11 AM

But it's an improvement. Only took 16 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver killed 22,000

Feb 25, 2021, 8:59 AM

Americans in 2017.

Cigarette smoking kills 480,000 Americans a year.

Both are legal. Both are restricted to "mature" adults, and both are taxed to the gills.

Not sure where pot falls, but I promise it's far below tobacco. Do you know anyone who smokes 2 packs (40 joints) of pot a day? And can't quit?

Re: Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver killed 22,000

Feb 25, 2021, 9:26 AM

Tiggity® said:

Do you know anyone who smokes 2 packs (40 joints) of pot a day? And can't quit?

***Laughs nervously***

22k is not a lot of people

Feb 25, 2021, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver killed 22,000 ]

you act like its a lot of people

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver killed 22,000

Feb 25, 2021, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver killed 22,000 ]

Well, if anybody IS smoking 40 joints a day, they probably can't quit - or find their way to the front door.

What is “to harvest stem cells & eat their brains”?

Feb 25, 2021, 9:01 AM

Good luck being on the anti marijuana band wagon. You’ll be lonely.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left yourself on an island going after mary jane lol

Feb 25, 2021, 9:58 AM

Tough play...

But stop kidding yourself. Both parties have blood on their hands with killing youth. Big corporations (pharma, tobacco, alcohol, agriculture, energy, plastics, food, etc.) have been lining pockets for those in the Uniparty for generations.

This isn't a partisan issue, this is an oligarch issue.

a Dawg gets it ...

Feb 25, 2021, 10:19 AM

The fake outrage of the left against Big Tobacco under the guise of killing kids ...

Then being pro pot which is probably worse than tobacco

Any evidence off that claim?

Feb 25, 2021, 12:06 PM

that pot is "probably" worse?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do Dems want to kill our youth?

Feb 25, 2021, 12:11 PM

been vaping it for 4 years, 18 hours a day. I am baked right now. I will be stoned later. I will be sober when I go to bed, then wake up and have some more. My lungs feel great.

Vaping only raises the temperature to 280 degrees, therefore no carcinogens.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does it say a single joint deposits 4x the tar as a single

Feb 25, 2021, 12:12 PM

cigarette?

Re: Does it say a single joint deposits 4x the tar as a single

Feb 25, 2021, 12:16 PM

his words are true. I know a lot of heavy pot smokers that have a bit of a cough. Most people Vape it these days, it is way stronger than the flower, 90% pure Thc. The flower varies from 12-25%, and no known damage to the lungs, although It could be 20 years before we really know what vaping does over the long term

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vaping...? Is that like bamboo bongs? Again, 50 years ago...***

Feb 25, 2021, 12:34 PM

WARNING... FAT SHAMING ALERT.

Feb 25, 2021, 1:10 PM

"Obesity has reached epidemic proportions globally, with at least 2.8 million people dying each year as a result of being overweight or obese".

https://www.who.int/news-room/facts-in-pictures/detail/6-facts-on-obesity#:~:text=Obesity%20has%20reached%20epidemic%20proportions,of%20being%20overweight%20or%20obese.

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: Why do Dems want to kill our youth?

Feb 25, 2021, 3:17 PM

I wonder how old, ignorant, and/or brainwashed a person has to be to still believe this shouldn't be legal across the entire United States.

Y'all want to complain about the media? Go look up William Randolph Hearst's involvement with getting marijuana criminalized.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic