Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all of you southpaws out there, today is your day!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1,836

To all of you southpaws out there, today is your day!!!

Aug 13, 2020, 1:24 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/us/national-left-handers-day-trnd/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all of you southpaws out there, today is your day!!!

Aug 13, 2020, 1:31 PM

That’s me MyFavO!

My handwriting has been compared to “as a football bat...” leaving out the first part of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 1:44 PM

I write worse than a doctor. It's horrible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse than a doctor’s handwriting?

Aug 13, 2020, 9:27 PM

That’s pretty bad! :D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Worse than a doctor’s handwriting?

Aug 13, 2020, 9:42 PM

You got nothin on my handwriting Keller.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 1:46 PM

When is Ambidextrous day, is there a day for us folks that can use boths hands about equally as well!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could claim that one, too

Aug 13, 2020, 1:56 PM

I am split pretty evenly, but write left and am left eye dominant, so I claim left

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could claim that one, too

Aug 13, 2020, 2:54 PM

You are what hand that you can throw a ball best with, and write the best with, and I'm better with both task as a righty even though my left can go along with most task and not feel all that awkward with the exception of throwing with my left hand, and with that, I don't have a clue in what direction the ball will go, and it's weird for me knowing all that I am comfortable with doing left handed, but throwing isn't one of them!!! It's one thing using my left hand, and it's totally different using my entire left arm and hand. There is no cooperation with that movement!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: To all of you southpaws out there, today is your day!!! ]

Look at me!!! I’m way better than you! Can’t we just have our day??? Lol, I kid. It would be awesome to be able to use both equally.

Careful BbO and aiaoatt . . .

Aug 14, 2020, 2:10 AM

this is a family friendly chat room . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fellow leftie here!

Aug 13, 2020, 1:54 PM

Happy Lefties Day!

Re: Fellow leftie here!

Aug 13, 2020, 2:30 PM

My right is my dominant hand but, I can do just about anything that I can do with my right with my left hand also. I can eat, write, use tools, bat left or right handed and shave left handed, shoot left handed, but I can't throw a ball left handed. There are times depending on position, my left hand will react to the task before my right hand does. But I am a right hander in most cases, but my left can and will work right along with my right comfortably, and for me, I feel that it's a good thing bc I have seen people that couldn't do much with the left hand if they were a right handed...Just saying!!! ;)

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

If you can "switch shoot" a rifle or shotgun, you are a

Aug 13, 2020, 2:52 PM

better man than I!

Re: If you can "switch shoot" a rifle or shotgun, you are a

Aug 13, 2020, 2:59 PM

I've done it all my life, with a handgun also.

Tis I!!***

Aug 13, 2020, 1:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Brainiacally, us lefties are the only ones in the world in

Aug 13, 2020, 1:58 PM

our right mind. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty good!!!

Aug 13, 2020, 2:29 PM

:)

Re: Brainiacally, us lefties are the only ones in the world in

Aug 13, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Brainiacally, us lefties are the only ones in the world in ]

Well, there are some studies that say true ambidextrous people and left handed people are people that most likely to suffer with schizophrenia. But I believe that we all are capable of going nutty!!!

I deny that. And, I deny that.

Aug 13, 2020, 5:45 PM

:) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 2:33 PM

Go lefties

Always had a gun

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 2:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juek3xq8yNM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Aug 13, 2020, 3:32 PM

Thank you!

As a righty, I’m happy to claim the other 364 days ??***

Aug 13, 2020, 7:20 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 9:10 PM

I'm totally left-handed and my daughter is too. My grandmother was left-handed and she used to tell me when she went to school in the early 1900's that the teacher would smack their hands with a ruler when she would write left-handed. The reason she told me was they thought that you were possessed by the devil if you wrote left-handed.

Aug 14, 2020, 12:07 AM

They were accused of being a Witch LOL!!!

I’m right handed.***

Aug 13, 2020, 9:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I’m right handed.***

Aug 13, 2020, 9:43 PM

Freak!

well, yesterday was not your day.***

Aug 14, 2020, 7:44 AM [ in reply to I’m right handed.*** ]

Aug 13, 2020, 9:53 PM

You are now the king of crazy unusual trivia. Hope you and Jr are doing well. ????

Looking for to see you and Jr soon. Stay safe my Tigernet friend.

Sadly, it's not my day . . .

Aug 14, 2020, 2:03 AM

but I always wanted to be one!!!

Re: Sadly, it's not my day . . .

Aug 14, 2020, 8:59 AM

I dunno, Skeet. When I started school back in the Stone Age, we lefties were actually ostrichsized somewhat. There were very few of the little wooden individual elementary school desks made for lefties in my school. Since I was an "inverted claw" writer instead of a "turn the page sideways to fit the desk" writer, it didn't really matter that much to me. Some actually struggled, though.

I read an article somewhere a long time ago (probably disproven now) that lefties were much more likely to go into the Sciences and Engineering, as opposed to Liberal Arts. Does that mean that a higher percentage of us are Republicans?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1,836
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic