Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to win it all. 3 /6 years is not too bad. Shut up ESPN!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,368

Time to win it all. 3 /6 years is not too bad. Shut up ESPN!

Dec 22, 2020, 12:07 PM

it's time to pull a 2018 and confound them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to win it all. 3 /6 years is not too bad. Shut up ESPN!

Dec 23, 2020, 10:53 AM

I don’t think they’ll be confounded either way. We’ve won some, lost some. My fear is that if we lose this one, we may get the PAC 12 treatment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to win it all. 3 /6 years is not too bad. Shut up ESPN!

Dec 23, 2020, 11:09 AM

Depends on HOW we play. If we get smoked in the Championship like last time, respect will wane. If we were to lose in a classic, status quo. If we win it all, the narrative has to change. We will have won 2 since Bama's last one. Nick is getting older. The recruiting death lock Bama now has will start to slip.

Bama is in trouble anyway when Sark leaves..... and he will, unless they promise him the job and push out Saban- which is highly unlikely.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trolling another team’s website is the biggest sign of inferiority

Dec 23, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Time to win it all. 3 /6 years is not too bad. Shut up ESPN! ]

that a college football fan can have.

Facts: Clemson has been to the the playoff 5x. Won twice and has only been knocked out of the first round once. Clemson will not get the PAC12 treatment not matter what happens.

Either way the likelihood of Clemson being knocked out in the first round this year isn’t as high as people like you would like. I like the matchup with OSU. But hey don’t let the facts get in the way of another lame troll attempt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,368
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic