Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody else watching our Gals . . .
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Anybody else watching our Gals . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 1:30 PM

Playing Elon . . . 0-0 heading to the bottom of second . . . Cagle in the circle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers get a crooked number!!!

Feb 27, 2021, 1:48 PM

Scoring 3 in the bottom of the second to take the lead 3-0

Pereira led off with a single . . . Followed by Stuart going yard . . . 2-0 Tigers

Then Hyatt followed with a single . . , Shannon pinch ran for her and stole second . . . Bigham(?) followed with an infield hit advancing Shannon to third who later scored on Clark’s sacrifice fly to right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody else watching our Gals . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 1:51 PM

Thanks so much for the info, Skeeta! I'm having to sneak and watch, so this will be easier and quieter for me. Keep up the good work!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cagle gives up a 1 out single . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 1:54 PM

But handles the next two hitters herself . . . Still 3-0 Tigers after 2 1/2 innings

No. I doggone it SHOULD be able to watch them, but

Feb 27, 2021, 1:55 PM

a half dozen tech support calls to Spectrum have just proven that they cannot solve a simple access problem. In fact, they have made it worse. Their latest attempt at a fix removed the regular ACC Network channel from my channel streaming lineup via computer. So, they are going backwards. I will call them every blooming week until they get this fixed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still 3-0 after 3 inning . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 2:03 PM

Pereira did get her second hit after a nice diving catch by Elon’s center fielder . . . Cammy then stole second and advanced to third on Stuart’s grounder . . . But she was stranded tgere

Feb 27, 2021, 2:11 PM

I'm watching.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 27, 2021, 2:12 PM

after basketball

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top of 4th

Feb 27, 2021, 2:14 PM

Valerie gets a K to start things off . . . But a solid single + a swinging bunt single + an infield hit loads the bases

Cagle gets her 6th K of the game and an easy ground out to short to end the threat . . . Still 3-0 Tigers

#9, 1 and 2 up for us unit the bottom of the 4th

Feb 27, 2021, 2:23 PM

I am . I love the guy doing the color with Munson! The Elon pitcher is sure not fooling any of our batters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2021, 2:40 PM

I'm not sure who he is, but he seems to know his softball.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Clark gets a hit and our 4th stolen base of the day . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 2:26 PM

but no runs for us in the 4th . . .

I’ve gotta take a short break . . . But I’ll be back in a bit . . .

Message from Skeet

Feb 27, 2021, 2:40 PM

Top of 6th still 3-0

Helluva catch by Oda to end the Top of 5th

Feb 27, 2021, 2:43 PM

Keller leads the bottom off with a single . . . Pereira with a drag bunt hit . . . Her third hit of the game . . . But a throw out at home ends our half . . .

After 5 still 3-0 Tigers

(For those that are curious . . . DJ and Ben are stinking it up @ the Puerto Rico Classic . . . Jonathan shot even par . . . Nimmer shot -2 . . . and Lucas is -1 after 9)

Cagle gets her 7th and 8th K . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 2:45 PM

as the Top of 6th is over . . . The play at the plate that ended the 5th is the 1st pic above

Re: Cagle gets her 7th and 8th K . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 2:54 PM

Nice picture...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best picture of the game was Oda’s run saving

Feb 27, 2021, 3:23 PM

catch along the left field line!!! When taking a snap with the iPad it’s all chance!!!

Tigers leave two more stranded . . .

Feb 27, 2021, 3:00 PM

End of 6 still 3-0 Tigers . . . The most excitement was when Cagle drilled the pitcher with runners on 1st and 2nd . . . But Clark was forced out at third on the play

Three more outs Tigers!!!!!!!

Feb 27, 2021, 3:04 PM

Nine strikeouts for Cagle so far.

--Henry David Thoreau

Tigers WIN!!!

Feb 27, 2021, 3:10 PM

Cagle gets a complete game victory to go 5-1 on the year . . . The Tigers are now 7-2

Gilstrap (SS) gets 2 put outs in the inning . . . Cagle added another K . . . Her 10th in the game . . . or was it 9??? . . .

Y’all deserve a better reporter!!!

Re: Tigers WIN!!!

Feb 27, 2021, 3:17 PM

You did a good job, Skeeta.

--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 27, 2021, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Tigers WIN!!! ]

Thanks Skeeta for the updates and are you staying for the second game? If so will you continue the reporting?

Are our guys on TV?

Feb 27, 2021, 3:24 PM

If they are . . . I’ll stay here too.

Man, our basketball guys are looking good too!!!

Re: Are our guys on TV?

Feb 27, 2021, 3:37 PM

I think the baseball game is on some ACC plus network. Not sure how to watch the baseball game. Our basketball guys are trying to hold on, but they can’t stop Wong.

Feb 27, 2021, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Tigers WIN!!! ]

Thanks again, Skeeta!

Feb 27, 2021, 3:34 PM

Thanks Skeeta for keeping us updated on the Tiger young ladies.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic