Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet Ticket Ad - No one answers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Tigernet Ticket Ad - No one answers

Sep 26, 2019, 10:25 AM

Is it just me? Do you fine folks actually get anywhere with the tigernet ticket ads?
No one answers emails or texts. I've been trying to buy a parking pass for the Military Appreciation game vs Wofford Nov 2nd and it seems as though no one wants my money.

I had to resort to freaking vivid seats and their insane mailing charges and fees.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigernet Ticket Ad - No one answers

Sep 26, 2019, 10:33 AM

I get frustrated with all online ads anymore! It seems no one has the common courtesy these days to at least acknowledge that you reached out them and let you know if something is no longer for sale.

Sep 26, 2019, 10:34 AM

Actually yes I’ve had luck both times. One yesterday emailed to at least say tickets I wanted had sold. The other, I bought the tickets for a BC game. Worked well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2019, 10:37 AM

Speaking only for myself---when I've sold tix on TNet I've ALWAYS responded to interested buyers, but when sold I've always posted "Sold" when they were gone---that might be the problem you're running into---tix were sold and seller doesn't have the courtesy to modify the ad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 26, 2019, 12:04 PM

I always remove the ad when I sell so I want get more texts And always keep it current to the top.But I guess a lot of people are to lazy and rude!

Re: Tigernet Ticket Ad - No one answers***

Sep 26, 2019, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2019, 10:51 AM

I always reply and generally when I inquire, the poster replies to text, calls, and emails. Except Mike Matthews.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL . . . hope you take blood pressure medicine to help keep

Sep 26, 2019, 11:12 AM

your ticker in check while holding grudges for 6 years . . . lol.

For fun - went back - this was a pretty good thread:

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=24022776#24022776

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 26, 2019, 11:02 AM

Yea I guess that's the deal. They sold and they just don't feel like dealing with it. Anyway, I moved on.

This is why I always sell my tickets to fans...

Sep 26, 2019, 11:21 AM

of the opposing team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Probably because they're the only ones willing

Sep 26, 2019, 11:25 AM

to sit in Row NN in the North upper deck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You mean like when you sold your tickets for last year's

Sep 26, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to This is why I always sell my tickets to fans... ]

coot game to cutigerbob®?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes...

Sep 26, 2019, 1:19 PM

That coot was willing to sit in Row NN in the North upper deck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah, thanks for nothing.

Sep 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

I was directly in front of him, two rows down, but he still kept yelling at me "down in front".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

i've reached out twice this year . . . Offered to pay

Sep 26, 2019, 12:42 PM

what they were asking . . . No one ever answered . . .

I will not waste my time again . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have sold tix to one game this year. Only had the add up

Sep 26, 2019, 1:29 PM

for about 4 hours. Sold to same guy that bought last year. Never had an issue on the selling side. Do have to kill the add once deal reached or get inundated with e-mail. Maybe folks don't know how to delete an add for something already sold?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2019, 1:37 PM

Call me I have one for lot 3a
$100
216-577-1366
Phil Bechtold

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic