Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on watching NFL games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,600

Thoughts on watching NFL games

Jul 9, 2020, 7:35 AM

Not one single minute for me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on watching NFL games

Jul 9, 2020, 7:41 AM

Will not watch the NFL.

Haven't watched in 4 years

Jul 9, 2020, 7:55 AM

Not much chance in starting back. Will watch the SB if it appears well matched or is loaded with past Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jul 9, 2020, 8:00 AM

I will be... So many tigers in the NFL right now.... Deshaun, Nuk, Sammy, Hunter, Christin, Clelin, Dex, Muller, Alexander, Muse, Simmons, Terrell, Higgins, Simpson, Anchrum, Byrant, Cain, Gallman, Tankersley, Mike Williams, Shaq, Beasely, Breeland, Bandon Thomas... I may have missed a few, but I love keeping up with our tigers at the next level.

Jul 9, 2020, 8:12 AM

I got into watching Houston because of Watson and Nuk and also Oakland because of Renfrow and the season of Hard Knocks so you feel like you know some of the guys stories. So that's be pretty fun. So I am actually getting back into the NFL before I was kind of like who do I root for because I didn't really have any connection to any of the teams. But now there are more Clemson players playing at a high level in the NFL So I start rooting for those teams. I saw Houston play in London last year which was pretty great seeing Deshaun and Nuk live.

Jul 9, 2020, 8:16 AM

If you want a business to crash and burn stop supporting it. That's my wish for the NFL.

I quit watching a few years ago when the flag kneeling started, but flipped on a few games last year just to see DW4 play.

Never again.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 12:15 PM

I can understand someone not wanting to watch something again for whatever reason. What I don't get however is actively hoping that an entire business shuts down.

So because a dozen or however many players took a knee, you're hoping that all 1,696 active players lose their jobs(including former Clemson players) as well as all coaches, trainers, scouts, office employees, media that covers the sport including television and radio hosts, refs, security, concession workers, etc... and that all the local business owners who rely on fans coming in for the games would just suffer as well. This would also have a huge impact on college football without an NFL being available for players to want to get into.

Jul 9, 2020, 8:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 9:29 AM

Better things to do. Done.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 11:30 AM

Since retiring from Fantasy Football, I've had little interest

Jul 9, 2020, 8:38 AM

Lack of interest / viewing has nothing to do with kneeling or politics. My team is Miami and if the Dolphins hadn't sucked so much this century, then perhaps I would care.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 11:04 AM

Just say no!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 11:07 AM

Just DON'T do it.

Jul 9, 2020, 11:23 AM

Really? You clearly thought enough about it to make a random post on an unrelated message board. Is this your way of virtue signaling?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I don't know why you (and many others) think anyone

Jul 9, 2020, 11:30 AM

cares.

I'll watch it if i feel like watching pro football

Jul 9, 2020, 11:40 AM

If there's NFL this year and no CFB I'll probably end up watching it a lot. Generally i watch little NFL because i get my football fill on Saturdays - along with wearing out my wife's tolerance for football that week.

The political stuff has zero impact on whether i watch a sport.

Yeah! Who wants to watch the best players play at their best

Jul 9, 2020, 11:43 AM

anyway?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic