Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This year I feel is a special July 4th Holiday. Every American Citizen should be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 244

This year I feel is a special July 4th Holiday. Every American Citizen should be

Jul 2, 2020, 12:02 AM

extremely proud to be a part of this Great Country. It is my prayer that every American regardless of race will think about what a Great Country this could be if we all worked as one for a better life. Not just for ourselves, but for our kid’s , grandkids, and great grandkids for a great future.

Please think about your neighbors more than yourself. Be kind, compassionate, patient, understanding and honest. Most of all love all people regardless of the skin color or sexual orientation. Even if you disagree with their choices love others as God loves us. Forgive others as God forgives us and try to find something positive out of life each day. And most of all be thankful for what you have.

I hope this July the 4th 2020 will be the beginning of new attitude from all peoples living in the United States. I pray God will bring us together as a nation. Let’s not allow outside forces destroy this country. Let’s put the past behind us. Their is plenty of blame to share the bad decisions we have made. This applies to all of the races.

Happy July 4th to everyone and May God Bless your July 4th Holiday. ??????????????

Go Tigers! I pray we can safely have college football this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This year I feel is a special July 4th Holiday. Every American Citizen should be

Jul 2, 2020, 12:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course, if you aren't going to do these things, then I

Jul 2, 2020, 8:26 AM

would ask that you step up the level of violence, destruction, and sheer anarchy in an effort to speed the process of our beloved continent moving towards a warlord-ruled post-apocalyptic wasteland...which is really the best scenario for me, personally, all things considered. This sitting around and waiting to lord over humankind with brutal authority makes for some REALLY boring days for me, believe it or not.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 244
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic