Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This will make you angry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

This will make you angry

Nov 12, 2020, 5:07 PM

Flat out crook.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/upshot/covid-testing-doctor-fees.html

Dr. David Murphy of Bedford, NY set up a drive thru COVID test in the parking lot of the local train station. A family of 4 went there and got tested for COVID. Their bill was over $6,800. They were even charged $480 for the phone call telling them they tested negative for COVID. The doctor, without them knowing about it, also tested them for many other various illnesses because he felt it was his duty to give them a wide variety of respiratory tests....again without them knowing about it. It is estimated over 60,000 people also were tested by Dr Murphy at this same parking lot. Their insurance covered most of the bill.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will make you angry

Nov 12, 2020, 5:14 PM

Dr. was prolly a Harris/Biden voter...Crooks gonna crook... BTW, heard about the Dems drawing up a "LIST" of Trump supporters...reminds me of the Nixon days...gonna be an interesting thing if the Court finds enough stuff to overturn this farce...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Nov 12, 2020, 5:34 PM

Nov 12, 2020, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

That is so ridiculous. Can’t you comment on anything without including some inappropriate wild political observation. Get over it,

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 6:01 PM

Awwwwq poor little liberal snowflake got his little feelings hurt!

TNet is not a safe space and conservatives don’t give trigger warnings!

Nov 12, 2020, 6:35 PM

No I’m not a “ little liberal snowflake “. I am a 91 year old man who has lived through many changes in national elections and have prospered under all. It is my observation that all subsets of our society have roughly the same proportion s who are crooks.I am just sick and tired of the constant injection of political observations in every discussion. Oh, and by the way, you will note that I am not afraid to attach my name to my postings.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 6:46 PM

You must be thrilled then that one of Biden’s pandemic advisors, Dr. Emanuel, believes life past age 75 isn’t worth it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Are we SURE he's wrong?

Nov 12, 2020, 8:17 PM

I kid, I kid

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

Hadn’t heard that. I’ve got 16 year data points to prove him wrong. I’ll talk to Joe and see what we can do about that Doctor??.

Nov 12, 2020, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

Fantastic post. Thanks.

91 yr old snowflake.

Nov 12, 2020, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

Wow.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

BOOM!***

Nov 13, 2020, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

As a native of the low country I hereby cordially invite you to go to he77 and also change your username; you’re an embarrassment to my home. BTW not a liberal and can’t remember the last time someone hurt my feelings just not a fan of dumaises.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: This will make you angry ]

Lol, but this is capitalism at its best.

Nov 13, 2020, 1:00 AM

And a whole lot of fraud and deception . Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 5:16 PM

Not angry or even surprised. This is so common for the average American to be taken advantage of by people who claim to have your best interests at heart. Unfortunately, that has caused me to be cynical and so suspicious of anyone who claims to be doing something to make my life better. I just feel so bad for my kids and grandchildren cause while my life will soon be over, they will have to continue on.

Nov 12, 2020, 7:06 PM

That lowlife should have his license suspended and put in jail for being a thief. People like him have absolutely no place in today's society. Taking advantage of people during this time, especially when the test are free. At least here in Illinois they are, as I believe they are nation wide.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 8:47 AM

Evidently the Covid tests are only free in big cities. It is ASSUMED that only poor people live in Big cities.

Woodstock is a small town about 30 miles north of Atlanta and one of my 'renters' had to get the Covid test for her and her daughter.

They were charged for this test that I thought were supposed to be free. This test was given by American Family Care Woodstock?.

Dr. Steven Murphy. I know him.

Nov 12, 2020, 8:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I KNEW I WASN'T CHARGING ENOUGH...

Nov 12, 2020, 10:10 PM

when I set up that breast exam station in the train depot parking lot!!!

:)

ST

You sure it wasn’t “Dr. Hunter Biden” ???

Nov 13, 2020, 6:53 AM

Or would this shady deal be too small for him?

“The big guy” wouldn’t get a large enough cut.

Nov 13, 2020, 7:33 AM

Wow. So little facts presented and an obvious media slander attempt against this doctor.

Most hospitals in our area run “drive though” Covid testing to limit risk of spreading. When my local hospital tests for Covid they run a “respiratory infection panel” that tests for several respiratory pathogens. Nothing unusual about that. These are the “unrequested tests” reported. My bill for being tested runs well over $1000 each time I get tested, which I must do every 2 weeks.

You guys think this doctor is “pocketing” all of that money? No, it’s going to reimburse a lab that did the testing- if done in house he has to pay for the equipment and testing supplies. Most outpatient labs are barely profitable. The number of people tested just speaks to the fear in the community whipped up by news media in the first place. We do limited testing in our office, and refused to set up Covid testing, because in the end this is usually a money loser for a doctor’s office.

You guys should really not take ANYTHING reported by the NYT at face value.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 7:47 AM

I saw this couple being interviewed on TV. Not just NYT. They were adamant they wanted covid tests ONLY. It's a SCAM. No gray area. It's black and white.

Cry me a river on doctors losing money.

Nov 13, 2020, 8:41 AM

There is a big difference between sending a bill and getting paid. That bill would have gone into the deep 6 file!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic