Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
800 strong at Prowl & Growl in Charleston!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,319

800 strong at Prowl & Growl in Charleston!

Apr 10, 2019, 11:04 PM

Very well organized. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 800 strong at Prowl & Growl in Charleston!

Apr 10, 2019, 11:10 PM

Good to hear. Got a question though. Why does everyone keep asking and talking to Dabo about transfers. I don’t get it? Sounds like rumors started or someone trying to create controversy where there is none. What’s the angle? Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks C-Sam!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 11:15 PM

Glad to see my Holy City showing up!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was a great event... congratulations to

Apr 11, 2019, 7:02 AM

Charleston Clemson Club, Alumni Association, Athletic Department, and to all involved. Easy to get in and out of, food was good, crowd was great, and, of course, Dabo was Dabo. Enjoyed seeing the championship ring display, the National Championship trophy, and all the good Clemson people. Also was impressed by the assistant women's basketball coach. She did a great job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

Re: This was a great event... congratulations to

Apr 11, 2019, 10:07 AM

Amanda Butler should be with Dabo at these events not Brad B. Show women sports some love!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2019, 10:11 AM

Agree with everyone's assessment regarding organization. The Charleston Clemson Club did an excellent job in all facets.

I still don't like the new (last few years) format, though. I liked it better when each coach had their time to speak rather than mixing it up between the two. Of course, with the advent of the internet, listening to the coaches really doesn't tell us anything that we don't already know. In the old days, these meetings were how we learned what was going on with the teams in the offseason. They were a good bit smaller and had question and answer sessions. Now its more of an opportunity to grab some swag and see old friends. Still a great event, though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

Will be interesting to see attendance for the Charlotte aka State Line event. Haven't been to one in three or four years, so will be the first one attended which has reserved seating.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:29 PM

Good food, great interviews with all three coaches (great dynamic between Brownell and Dabo, great guys that you can tell are great friends).

I know the Yorktown isn’t conducive to holding 800 people, but shrink the attendance and put it back on the ship. We buy a table every year and the current atmosphere is extremely blah.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,319
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic