Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This reporter claims BLM will target Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

This reporter claims BLM will target Dabo

Oct 11, 2020, 7:03 PM

This is a football and political post. Sorry if it’s on the wrong board.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/6199386338001/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This reporter claims BLM will target Dabo

Oct 11, 2020, 7:20 PM

would not surprise me. FFRF has already tried.

We stood up to them. Hopefully, we will

Oct 11, 2020, 7:35 PM

stand up to this other domestic terrorist group.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 11, 2020, 7:21 PM

Won't be long blm will be looking down the barrel of a bunch of ARs and I can't wait.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 8:26 PM

If Biden wins then no more ARs-AKs or any automatic rifle like browning bars or Remington 7400 all gone. The skate board boy will come and get them.

automatic weapons are illegal already

Oct 12, 2020, 2:49 AM

have been since the 30's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: automatic weapons are illegal already

Oct 12, 2020, 10:52 AM

Semi automatic (my bad) and yes your are correct fully automatic weapons have been outlawed since the 1930. You can own one with a permit but not sure how to get one.

Oct 15, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: This reporter claims BLM will target Dabo ]

Biden ain't winning and all the patriots that love this country will stand up and eliminate all these terrorist that are threatening this country now and especially after biden loses. It will get ugly either way after the election. One thing is for sure though,regardless if Trump wins or loses he will put a stop to these riots. You can believe that because he has nothing to lose either way.

Don't quite understand that when

Oct 11, 2020, 7:21 PM

There's a whole lot of black christians out there. Of course, Jason Whitlock is a #######, so take what he says with a grain of salt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't quite understand that when

Oct 11, 2020, 7:26 PM

Black Christians and BLM are polar opposites.

But unfortunately, a lot of black christians, and heck,

Oct 11, 2020, 7:40 PM

just as many white christians, are swallowing this BS leftist rhetoric.

Oct 15, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't quite understand that when ]

Correct this isn't even about black or white it's about good and evil.

Oct 15, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't quite understand that when ]

Lol no they're not. Conservatives love to dog whistle that terms like "Christian" and "working class" don't include black people.

Oct 11, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Don't quite understand that when ]

Why? Because he speaks the truth and doesn’t parrot the Marxist mainstream media lies?

Not familiar with Whitlock

Oct 11, 2020, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Don't quite understand that when ]

I did see his segment on the Ingraham show and he didn’t seem anti-Dabo. My impression was that he respects Dabo and admires his desire to remain as apolitical as possible while supporting his players. Not sure what you are cursing him for owens.

because he's a person that says things to get a rise

Oct 11, 2020, 7:49 PM

out of people and roll out. He's a troll. He can be funny, though. I mean, he called LeBron James a black Donald Trump.

Whitlock tells the truth...

Oct 11, 2020, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Not familiar with Whitlock ]

Worked at ESPN b4 Fox, wouldn't follow their leftist guidelines & publically(in print) contradicted & exposed some of ESPN'S agenda driven narratives, fired soon after

Oct 11, 2020, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Don't quite understand that when ]

Nothing leftists hate more than a black person with an opinion different than their own. Blacks are never allowed to leave the plantation and if they do, they are to be destroyed, both personally and professionally. Remember than any time you see a leftist calling a black cop the "N" word or a black Republican politician and Uncle Tom or house slave. You know, things that would get anyone else called a flaming racist. Leftists say these things all the time without a hint of self awareness or sense of irony.

Does not surprise me. We know that Christians

Oct 11, 2020, 7:30 PM

will be persecuted. Jesus said it almost 2000 years ago.

John 15:18-19 - “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”

The apostle John expounded on Jesus’s words in 1 John 3:11-15.

But Jesus gave this promise, John 16:33 - “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Many of us warned our guys not to lay down with dogs.

Oct 11, 2020, 7:34 PM

Inevitably they will get fleas. The team embraced BLM. If they thought they would be the last to be eaten they are wrong. BLM is about destroying America not racial justice.

Exactly. And I hope BLM DOES go after our team

Oct 11, 2020, 7:42 PM

and our coach, and our admin, and everyone involved wakes up and sees what a foolish thing it is they've done in kissing the BLM ring, and then changes course.

Re: Exactly. And I hope BLM DOES go after our team

Oct 11, 2020, 7:46 PM

Yep, you can not appease BLM or any other leftists. You have to punch back without fear. (Not literally punch). Stand your ground!

Re: Exactly. And I hope BLM DOES go after our team

Oct 11, 2020, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Exactly. And I hope BLM DOES go after our team ]

Yep, no appeasing and no middle ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully they will get "Woke" and realize

Oct 11, 2020, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Exactly. And I hope BLM DOES go after our team ]

that all lives matter whether that be black, white, brown, red or yellow and that the organization Black Lives Matter is a marxist tool used by white people to destroy our institutions and republic.

Well, the TD Fairy is flitting about this post.

Oct 11, 2020, 7:52 PM

Somebody is not appeased.

Oct 11, 2020, 8:00 PM

No you aren't. You are attempting to stir the pot on the wrong board. Mods need to move this elsewhere and shut you down for a while. I am happy to talk football on the football board but you are just trying to #### people off one way or another. Mods please move this crap to another forum.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 8:00 PM

No you aren't. You are attempting to stir the pot on the wrong board. Mods need to move this elsewhere and shut you down for a while. I am happy to talk football on the football board but you are just trying to #### people off one way or another. Mods please move this crap to another forum.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 9:42 AM

Ah, shut up. Ya just don't like what's being said. It's no skin off anyone's nose to have it on the football board. Folks put non-football stuff on here *all the time*, but when they're positive and adulatory, no one complains. This is serious stuff, and it needs wide distribution. Go to another thread of you're bothered. Wake up and grow up.

who cares, why bring this here and give it publicity?***

Oct 11, 2020, 8:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: BRING IT ON******

Oct 11, 2020, 8:10 PM

Oct 11, 2020, 8:48 PM

jesus you people are a bunch of fugging retards

Oct 11, 2020, 8:52 PM

...or do you mean "Libertards"? (+1)!

Whitlock's show was the best sports talk..

Oct 11, 2020, 8:57 PM

television I've ever seen. As far as the 501c3 BLM attacking Dabo; they would likely orchestrate & finance such an attack but now, as a known evil entity, hide their involvement-

So...this post

Oct 11, 2020, 9:30 PM

Sort of like when my dog takes a crap in the back yard. If left there long enough (by the moderators), you get a bunch of #### eating flies swarming around gleefully feeding off of a huge steaming pile of ####...in this case, a bunch of ill-informed and insecure tiger fans.

It’s just hyperbole to get ‘Christians’ all riled up...why can’t you folks see it for what it is?

Re: So...this post

Oct 11, 2020, 10:07 PM

All you've done us conjure up an analogy that accurately describes how you think of the matter. But you've offered nothing to support it because you can't. BLM and the woke racial movement is a wicked shell game.

If you want to hear some clear and truly biblical analysis on BLM, go look up Jeff Durbin's (a pastor in AZ) sermons on BLM and critical race theory. Gonahead, Idare ya. It's devastating to blm's case.

Ah yes...Jeff durbin

Oct 12, 2020, 1:45 AM

Another tatted up, charismatic, reformed druggie hipster pastor...the world really needed another one of these guys...

I did learn that he believes women who have abortions should be charged with murder and he admires/likes Ben Shapiro...so he sounds like a real peach.

You are just purposely being sloppy with the facts

Oct 12, 2020, 9:57 AM

So you're against people who have been morally reformed? Yaeh, well I got news for you- there are two types of people- those who have been reformed and those who need to be. Your mocking of someone whose life has been turned around is a very babyish/infantile, ignorant, immature, haughty,, and evil attitude.

Jeff believes abortion is murder. Ergo, it logically follows that those who commit them are subject to prosecution. That's not a popular position today since many folks don't have the intellectual or moral honesty to admit the undeniable conclusion, but Jeff has more spine and conviction than most.

And furthermore,

Oct 12, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Ah yes...Jeff durbin ]

It's not impressive that you googled someone you probably never heard of really quick and found a couple of things that you believe are culturally incriminating - especially since you merely used it to pivot away from what Jeff has said in his sermons about BLM. Go watch those and reckon with the substance therein, instead of pretending that finding pictures of his tatts and quotes about Ben Shapiro in any way deal with this topic in an adult manner. BLM hates you. Deal with that. If you lived in the path of their activism they would have no problem destroying your business or vandalizing your house for their own power lust. Deal with that. Jeff durbin's tattoos won't get you anywhere.

Someone had an extra cup of coffee this morning

Oct 12, 2020, 12:12 PM

You and are probably just going to have to agree to disagree. I grew up just a few miles from PTL and went to school and worked with people who had dropped/sold everything to relocate near PTL. I saw first hand the pain and ruin that people like Jim Bakker can cause.

Am I perhaps judging JD too harshly or unfairly...maybe, but my first impression of the guy is not positive...sorry...think he is cut from the same cloth as the Bakkers and furticks of the world. Maybe my experience has clouded my judgement in this regard, but give me the meek, humble pastor any day...

Bakker? Good grief . . .

Oct 21, 2020, 12:57 AM

They're light years apart. Theologically, stylistically, exegetically, ecclesiologically, philosophically, culturally. Bakker is just an irrelevant distraction. Anyone serious about the word of God and its application to our world has to examine such issues carefully and on the merits.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic