Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This post is dedicated to the party of science so you...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

This post is dedicated to the party of science so you...

Nov 27, 2020, 12:52 AM

pubtards shouldn't read it because you won't understand a word it says, anyway.

https://principia-scientific.com/shocking-affidavit-how-big-tech-stole-the-u-s-presidential-election/

Here's a little to wet your whistle. RE: Michigan precincts.

"Another statistical red flag is evident in the number of votes cast compared to the number of voters in some precincts. A preliminary analysis using data obtained from the Michigan Secretary of State pinpoints a statistical anomaly so far outside of every statistical norm as to be virtually impossible. There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%. Normalizing the Turnout Percentage of this grouping to 80%, (still way above the national average for turnout percentage), reveals 431,954 excess ballots allegedly processed. There were at least 19 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics exceeded 100%.

Precinct Township

Votes/SOS
Est. Voters

BENVILLE TWP 350%
MONTICELLO P-1 144%
MONTICELLO P-2 138%
ALBERTVILLE P-2 138%
ALBERTVILLE P-1 136%
BRADFORD TWP. 104%
VELDT TWP. 104%
CHAMPION TWP 104%
KENT CITY 103%
WANGER TWP. 102%
KANDIYOHI TWP. 102%
LAKE LILLIAN TWP.102%
HOKAH TWP. 102%
HOUSTON TWP. 101%
HILL RIVER TWP. 101%
SUNNYSIDE TWP. 101%
BROWNSVILLE TWP 101%
OSLO 101%
EYOTA TWP. 101%"

Now move along Trumpers, "Most secure election in history."

Signed
Scoundrel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wondering..was there any fraud in the states Trump WON?

Nov 27, 2020, 12:58 AM

Seems odd it'd only be in the battleground states, huh?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely none at all. And even in the battleground states,

Nov 27, 2020, 1:13 AM

there was only voter fraud in the counties that Trump lost

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so.

Nov 27, 2020, 2:10 AM

Dr Shiva, (MIT) examines the stats in counties Trump won. Enjoy and edify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk&t=7s

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shiva is a long-time scam artist

Nov 27, 2020, 8:54 AM

who tries to wave his PhD around to hide his BS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai

https://www.theverge.com/2012/3/5/2847627/inventor-of-email-debunking-shiva-ayyadurai

Re: Shiva is a long-time scam artist

Nov 27, 2020, 8:56 AM

This is math.

Nov 27, 2020, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Shiva is a long-time scam artist ]

I dismiss the personal attacks as unworthy of response. We have a subject, stick with it and show me where the math or logic is wrong.

If you're not a fan of math perhaps you should hold comments.

That graph assumption is so misleading, he should lose his degree

Nov 27, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Not so. ]

He’s comparing straight line vote % against individual voters for Trump. Of course this should be an inverse relationship As exactly shown on the graph (but mislead in his interpretation).

Use the P&R board as a precinct.
- there a bunch of straight party voters
- there may be a few democrats who vote Dem for most positions, but for some reason chose Trump too
- but there are also a bunch of conservatives who likely voted Republican for all positions except president

The higher a district is red, the greater the discrepancy will be between straight line republicans and those that did not vote for Trump.

That graph makes perfect sense. The host accurately refers to it when summarizing Democrat precincts, but then makes the opposite conclusion for Republican precincts.

I can’t believe I wasted my time and added this quack to my youtube viewing history. Time to clear the cache.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That graph assumption is so misleading, he should lose his degree

Nov 27, 2020, 4:09 PM

Thanks, I was curious about how the data was being screwed with, but couldn't invest the time figuring it out. Appreciate your succinct and logical explanation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That graph assumption is so misleading, he should lose his degree

Nov 27, 2020, 4:45 PM

It’s an inverse relationship between time spent for the conspiracy quacks to post their nonsense versus the time spent to figure out how their results and logic are skewed.

In some aspects, I like the mental exercise. In others, it’s just frustrating that they’ll still believe the nonsense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not true. There was a lot of fraud even in the States that

Nov 27, 2020, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Absolutely none at all. And even in the battleground states, ]

Trump won, but it makes to sense to spend millions proving that he won by more votes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're on to something.

Nov 27, 2020, 2:06 AM [ in reply to I'm wondering..was there any fraud in the states Trump WON? ]

Maybe Democrats should investigate mailin ballots in every state. I don't think Republican Govs and Pub SoS would argue.

The real problem Dems in Wis, MI, GA, PA and AZ have is their state laws which enjoin them to match ensure every voter has a valid registration, a valid application for a mailin ballot and a ballot all of which have matching signature. Each of those states and NV have problems with numbers of registration not matching numbers of ballot. One state had more voted in one district than ballots suggesting that someone was diddling with the computers.

I'll try to put together some of the screen shots of the data off the NYT data storage which shows ballots swapped, weighted ballots such that for every Biden ballot he gets 1.25 while Trump gets .75 votes for his. At least two I've seen show the huge ballot dumps for Biden putting him ahead then line after line showing Biden winning the percentage by say 51.46% while Trump gets 48.54. I've seen as many as 20 lines with the exact same percentage.

There's way more to the fraud than was shown in those 3 hours of the PA hearing. If you have seen it you should.

Re: This post is dedicated to the party of science so you...

Nov 27, 2020, 4:04 AM

Are you sure this isn't the argument that was the mix up between Minnesota & Michigan?

If not, my apologies. But the numbers mentioned in your post are expected voter turnout. We all know this election turned out more voters than ever before (for both parties), thus we would expect the actual numbers to be larger than E(x), thus the difference.

If the polls could have been so wrong, then why could expected voter turnout not be so wrong as well?

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Nov 27, 2020, 6:10 AM

Its the Minnesota and Michigan mix up. You are correct.

I was hopeful you’d improve your bs detection on your

Nov 27, 2020, 6:29 AM

sabbatical. That does not appear to have happened. Maybe try a few more months?

Nov 27, 2020, 6:52 AM

odd that no Judge has picked up on these obvious crimes. The information is right here on the internet to see, why is nobody doing anything about it?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was under Sidney Powell's authority, TBalm.

Nov 27, 2020, 9:18 AM

It wasn't submitted to a court until she filed her first case 11/25/20.

Re: This was under Sidney Powell's authority, TBalm.

Nov 27, 2020, 10:43 AM

I'll start holding my breath now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll listen for the thud when you hit the floor.

Nov 27, 2020, 11:19 AM

:)

Nov 27, 2020, 7:03 AM

Apparently Principia-Scientific has graduated from full-on climate-change denial to voter conspiracy. Awesometown.

This will of course at some point translate into a better than 1-for-40 (or whatever it is now) record in court, and these cases will stop getting bounced out with extreme irritation even by GOP-appointed judges?

I would suggest to you that this strategy of trying to push a narrative a majority are rejecting might be extremely counterproductive. Because - just go with me for a second here - let's assume that maybe, just maybe, this whole "mass election fraud" is a self-serving lie told by a candidate who was hoping all along - as the mainstream media repeatedly warned in the run-up to the election itself - to use the courts to invalidate mail-in votes he knew were going to skew heavily Democrat because urban areas tend to do way more mail-in voting to avoid long lines. This lie also, incidentally, would allow that candidate to keep claiming he actually "won", preserving his own self-pushed narrative that he's a guy who doesn't lose but always finds a way to magically pull a rabbit from his hat.

I know, I know...no way. No how. I'm just wrong. And why might he do that, anyway? Well, keep following me for a second. A cynic would suggest this lie maintains control over his base and either allows Trump to run again in 2024 or, more likely, simply maintains Trump's control as the Alpha Personality in the party and instead of slinking into the sunset like other defeated candidates have done in the past. Which also very much allows Trump to monetize his own brand with his own self-owned subscription streaming service...and take some of that sweet, sweet market share away from Fox...who is already getting widely vilified by the base. (No coincidence whatsoever there, I'm sure.) Because at the end of the day, in this theory, Trump is actually first and foremost an entertainer...a reality-TV character playing at being president...and he knows the show must go on. You can't do that if you just quietly exit stage left.

Oh, and maybe the most importantly of all, it keeps his frail and monumental ego intact. He didn't lose. It was actually a conspiracy.

So one of two realities is in play here. One, that "Big Tech" didn't just start widely labelling and removing misinformation aimed at tilting the election...they also somehow had the ability to reach into the system and game it to their liking too.

Or...Trump lied and is continuing to push that lie because it keeps him relevant and in control.

If it's reality #1 and Big Tech is that powerful, foggetaboutit, we've already lost. We're hosed. He who controls the machine controls the human race, now and forever, So Mote It Be.

If it's reality #2, on the other hand, and it's just Trump doing the lying and the fringes of conservative media are just going along with it because it gets them clicks and views (and hence, money!) then incalculable damage is currently being done to the conservative cause. Because if you're busy trying to convince the conservative base the game is rigged by some invisible hand and there's no hope...how can you then ask them to turn around and show up for future elections? And why would any conservatives even bother?

Can you tell me why a vote tracking program would...

Nov 27, 2020, 9:21 AM

report votes in decimals rather than whole numbers?

I read a tiny bit of your rationalization and realized you didn't respond to the honesty of the math or logic.

Re: Can you tell me why a vote tracking program would...

Nov 27, 2020, 11:31 AM

88, I'm glad you're okay. A lot of us were worried about you when you vanished.

Unfortunately, you still argue the same way you did when you left. You keep handing us steaming piles of complete BS and telling us that there's nuggets of truth buried inside there...and it's on us to find them and Why Won't We Listen?

We won't listen because that is in fact a steaming meadow muffin you just handed us. You link to all these crackpot sites sponsored by the Koch Brothers and the argument is done right there. It's like a Rudy Giuliani or Steve Bannon argument...these guys traffic in pure BS and there is just no way I'm wasting another second of my life listening to what these known misinformation peddlers have to say. The Boy Who Cried Wolf and keeps right on doing it, you know?

These guys lie. Period. That's what they do. That's pretty much all they do. Well, they grift too. Steve's up on fraud charges and Rudy is apparently about to be.

Numbers don't lie, q.

Nov 27, 2020, 11:51 AM

Why are votes being reported in decimals. That would cause any reasonable person to become very curious, perhaps enough to ask a question.

All I want is an honest address to that question.

Where are the votes shown in decimals?***

Nov 27, 2020, 1:50 PM

Re: Where are the votes shown in decimals?***

Nov 27, 2020, 2:19 PM

Is this part of the crackpot Powell submission in MI?

Nov 27, 2020, 2:36 PM

My first inclination is to call ######## since I only see the same referenced document on multiple nutty websites without merit.

I can’t find any county or voting precinct with decimal votes on any reputable news site (including Fox News).

Michigan already certified the results. Time to move on.

Nov 27, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Where are the votes shown in decimals?*** ]

All over, but don't look for any real news on the major media outlets.

As I have said - Truth will be revealed and all lies exposed

Hold the line!

Nothing can stop what's coming! Nothing!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 3:51 PM

Is this a parody account or are you for realz?

The election was legitimate

Nov 27, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Can you tell me why a vote tracking program would... ]

The sooner y'all recognize that, the better you'll be. Clinging to these bogus conspiracy theories makes you look like Hillary supporters in 2016.

You lost. Get over it and move on.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

That's two.***

Nov 27, 2020, 2:20 PM

So close yet so far

Nov 27, 2020, 9:13 AM

https://www.radio.com/wwjnewsradio/news/local/trump-supporter-confused-minnesota-and-michigan-in-lawsuit

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stand corrected.

Nov 27, 2020, 9:39 AM

The precincts are in Minnesota not Michigan yet the vote tallies in decimals still troubles those who understand that no one cast a half a vote or 1 tenth of a vote and certainly not 1 hundreth or thousanth of a vote.

I also didn't realize this was submitted in a GA lawsuit so I apologize to Balm for inaccurately addressing his post.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®
typo

Nov 27, 2020, 10:45 AM

Ummm, other great headlines from this psuedo-science money maker website:

"The Powerful Forces Pushing The Climate Scam"

"Ancient Egyptian Temple Reveals Undiscovered Star Constellations"

"Oh Dear! Masks Didn’t Reduce Cases After All!"

"Maldives Not Sinking – Gearing Up For More Tourists"

"AstraZeneca Manufacturing Error Clouds Vaccine Study Results"

"MASKS: Not Science Forcing Us To Wear Them, It’s Politics"

This is a conspiracy-flinging, covid-denying, crackpot website parading as science.

Who funds these guys?? Koch brothers.

I remember the good old days when the criticism of dems and libs was primarily:

"You just won't accept that Hillary lost!" Ahhhh...good times. ;)

Haha this was debunked a while ago. Some moron on Trump’s team

Nov 27, 2020, 12:24 PM

can’t even figure out the difference between Michigan and Minnesota. What a clown show. Trump’s Republican Party is the party of conspiracy theories. Another one bites the dust.

What are vote totals recorded in decimals?

Nov 27, 2020, 12:57 PM

How do you give someone half, a quarter, 1/10th, 1/100th or 1/1000th of a vote.

Hey bro, welcome back.

Nov 27, 2020, 1:01 PM

I'm here to collect on our bet. Start clicking!

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-race-and-ethnicity-virus-outbreak-georgia-7a843bbce00713cfde6c3fdbc2e31eb7

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/exit-polls-president.html

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

That's one.

Nov 27, 2020, 2:18 PM

I am consoled that Trump got more black votes than any republican in decades.

Re: That's one.

Nov 27, 2020, 3:36 PM

Very true - actually FACT

All lies will be exposed.

Hold the line

But wait. This was a rigged election.

Nov 27, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to That's one. ]

It has to be fact because your dear leader told you so. So how do you know that Trump obtained more black votes if the votes weren’t counted properly?

But wait. This was a rigged election.

Nov 27, 2020, 8:28 PM [ in reply to That's one. ]

It has to be fact because your dear leader told you so. So how do you know that Trump obtained more black votes if the votes weren’t counted properly?

Re: Hey bro, welcome back.

Nov 27, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Hey bro, welcome back. ]

You offered to bet me as well. I do not want your money.

All I ask is that when light is shown on the lies that you open your mind.

When the dust settles we will again be a united country under President Trump! FACT

I forgot; what did I offer?***

Nov 28, 2020, 10:07 AM

Are you ######### mixing up MI and MN again?***

Nov 27, 2020, 1:46 PM

No the author mixed up the states...

Nov 27, 2020, 2:27 PM

but that doesn't defy or defeat the point that a weighted average was applied to each vote. So it was Minnesota rather than Michigan. That was submitted in a GA lawsuit as evidence that a vote for Biden was worth more than a vote for Trump.

This goes to the SCOTUS next week so it should be a lot of fun for both of us. I'll remind you that the SCOTUS just slapped Gov Cuomo across the face by saying a panic attack by a governor doesn't cancel the constitution. That's paraphrased so you should read the decision and expect originalist on the SCOTUS to vote like the original framers intended.

Your extracted comments are specifically the MI/MN mixup

Nov 27, 2020, 3:12 PM

You gotta own that one. Don’t blame the author for posting ######## on P&R

Well, let's let a Trump-appointed judge weigh in on this

Nov 27, 2020, 2:25 PM

Another big decision came in in Pennsylvania a couple hours ago, courtesy of a Trump-appointed judge.

It did not go well for Team Trump and their quest to expose mass voter fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/27/appeals-court-trump-campaign-pennsylvania-440813

Re: Well, let's let a Trump-appointed judge weigh in on this

Nov 27, 2020, 2:28 PM

Which puts it in the SCOTUS.

Thanks Rudy

Nov 27, 2020, 3:14 PM

“I’m glad they ruled against so that we can also get our ### kicked by the SCOTUS”

Re: Well, let's let a Trump-appointed judge weigh in on this

Nov 27, 2020, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, let's let a Trump-appointed judge weigh in on this ]

Which puts it in the SCOTUS.

Scotus won't touch that case. I guarantee they won't even hear it. What the Trump Campaign is saying is that the first federal judge wouldn't allow them to amend they're suit a 2nd time. What the 3rd Circuit said is that the suit itself doesn't allege fraud of any kind and there was no evidence that votes were cast by illegal voters.

It's a nonsense case with no real Constitutional question. Scotus won't hear it, period.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic