Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This place never ceases to amaze me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 75
| visibility 1

This place never ceases to amaze me

Jan 4, 2021, 8:16 PM

I love the mental gymnastics of people on here trying to rationalize why we should not use the transfer portal so that they can worship at the altar of Dabo and his desire to not use transfers.

I love the whole the only reason they were in the transfer portal is because they couldn’t play somewhere else if they can’t play somewhere else they would never be able to play at Clemson.

We just got our ##### handed to us by two transfers!

LSU whooped our ### last year with a team full of transfers.

Oklahoma had back to back Heisman Trophy winners with transfers!

LSU has a TE that wants to transfer that we heavily recruited and he would be infinitely better than any TE we currently have on our team!

Unless we make some serious changes between now and next season George’s gonna whip our ### with a transfer a quarterback.

If you don’t want transfers because you think it will screw up our culture then say that. But don’t say stupid stuff that can be blown apart within seconds with real facts!

I’ll tell you what will screw up your recruiting and your culture. Getting your ### kicked on a regular basis by Ohio State and Alabama!

The landscape of football has changed. Life is about adapting. If we selectively use the transfer portal it will help us tremendously and not screw up our culture!

If Dabo doesn’t adapt our recruiting will get us through the crappy ACC but it’s going to be very tough to win another national championship because we have lost a lot of players over the last four or five years for various reasons and as we all should know not every four and five-star recruit works out and there are injuries and unexpected health conditions and an infinite plethora of other reasons Why players leave or don’t work out and they have to be replaced by more than simply recruiting. And promoting walk Ons is not going to get it done either! The Hunter Renfrow’s of the world are exceptionally rare!

So you folks better learn to adapt and accept what’s going on or get used to getting our ##### kicked by Ohio State and Alabama!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

write Dabo a letter, maybe you can teach him something..coot***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

"write Dabo a letter, maybe you can teach him something"

Jan 5, 2021, 11:59 AM

^^THIS^^^

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: This place never ceases to amaze me

Jan 4, 2021, 8:20 PM

Five years from now Dabo will be the transfer king and no one will remember the time he wasn't.

Everything is on the table....I think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 8:21 PM

Ok, I’ll play. Where is LSU this year and how many transfers did Bama have when they beat us? In fact, the culture is so bad at LSU that one of the players you are suggesting in the op is from this world beater team. Is this what you want for Clemson and do you lack the foresight to see bad things before they happen?

Message was edited by: InletTiger15®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The OP will be banned soon enough.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The OP will be banned soon enough.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:34 PM

Ah yes let’s ban people that have ideas different than our own. That’s always really smart. Groupthink is always successful! Censorship is always a wonderful thing. It’s also a great business model! Being close minded and stupid go hand-in-hand! The unwillingness or inability to adapt leads to extinction! Adapt and evolve or die!

Jan 4, 2021, 8:36 PM

We prefer to call it “all in” at Clemson. You ain’t even half in, but we’re better off with you not

Jan 4, 2021, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: The OP will be banned soon enough.*** ]

Seems to work for liberals, especially on University campuses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 4, 2021, 8:43 PM

But we know it’s not working. College professors are walking on eggshells and now have to teach not to the reasonable person standard but the most sensitive person standard.

Colleges and universities are now actively encouraging students to anonymously turn in professors that say something that doesn’t fit the Woke environment or the ultra PC environment that administrators are creating on college campuses. If even the slightest thing insults someone they are encouraged to turn that professor in anonymously.

Go to YouTube and search Jonathan Haidt because he is where I got that information from and he is one of the authors of the book the coddling of the American mind that explains exactly what’s happening on college campuses and communities around the country right now and where all of this woke nonsense is coming from.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Why are you attacking me for having ideas different than...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: The OP will be banned soon enough.*** ]

your own?

Re: Why are you attacking me for having ideas different than...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:51 PM

Maintaining the status quo in a rapidly involving environment is how you get left behind.

There are opinions or ideas and then there are facts!

If we don’t selectively use the transfer portal we will get left behind. That is a fact! And anyone it doesn’t believe that is going to be proven wrong if Dabo Stubbornly maintains the status quo.

What’s really hilarious is aren’t you like one of the biggest basketball fans on Tiger net? Our basketball team has been built on the transfer portal. So you support transfers in basketball but not football? OK. Got it! That’s a brilliant thought process!

Yes, I am one of the biggest basketball fans on Tnet...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:52 PM

if not the biggest.

Re: Why are you attacking me for having ideas different than...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Why are you attacking me for having ideas different than... ]

That’s a loaded question if I’ve seen one!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: The OP will be banned soon enough.*** ]

Ah yes let’s ban people that have ideas different than our own. That’s always really smart. Groupthink is always successful! Censorship is always a wonderful thing. It’s also a great business model! Being close minded and stupid go hand-in-hand! The unwillingness or inability to adapt leads to extinction! Adapt and evolve or die!

Your argument is very sound and it upsets the sheep. When you can not argue the facts pound the table.

They are taking a sledgehammer to said table.

Welcome to Tnet...

Jan 5, 2021, 9:16 AM

Scok. That is a violation of the rules.

B-Meist®
Crump®

Jan 4, 2021, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

See this is exactly the kind a little game stupid people play.

One, nowhere did I say build an entire team around the transfer portal like LSU. That is obviously not how you build a stable program. But other teams are showing you can selectively use the portal to bring in a few players and it will make you better. Oklahoma, Georgia , Ohio state, and other teams are doing that! Teams that we directly go up against recruiting and playing.

Two, comparing us to Alabama is just beyond stupid! It’s actually quite asinine! Alabama has had seven out of the last 11 number one recruiting classes. We will never recruit anywhere near that level. Do you think Alabama has coaches sons out there playing or a kid that no one offered a scholarship to as their starting safety? If you think other teams don’t have better talent you need to wake up. Ohio State Already out recruits us every year. With them adding transfer players from the portal at select positions it will keep them even further ahead in talent.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:34 PM

You label me as a stupid person then go on to site Choklahoma, can’t win their division Georgia, and threw in play 6 game and finally win one against clemson St. as shining examples of what we should aspire to? You sir can’t be gone from here fast enough. Off with your ignant ash

Jan 4, 2021, 8:35 PM

Your arrogance and ignorance is astounding!

No personal attacks.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:48 PM

Re: No personal attacks.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:58 PM

That’s not a personal attack its an observation based on behavior. You must be a snowflake if you think that’s a personal attack. Trust me if I wanted to attack you I would and you’d know it!

Show me...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:59 PM

Re: No personal attacks.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: No personal attacks.*** ]

How big a vag are ya?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

FYI I didn’t label you stupid. I said the way you’re thinking is how stupid people think. But if the shoe fits wear it!

And I love the way you insult me but don’t do anything to prove that I’m wrong because I’m not wrong and the ### whipping we just got and the ### beating LSU put on us last year prove that I am right!

Jan 4, 2021, 8:47 PM

Well you didn’t answer my legitimate questions I asked, you simply told me I was thinking like stupid people think.

Secondly, it’s not my job to disprove a negative, that would be your job. You make the claim that we would beat Ohio St and LSU if we took on transfers. How can I disprove you? Subsequently, you can’t prove your theory either.

Let’s just stick with the facts that we can prove. LSU took on transfers and built a program based on lies. A young man who was highly sought after by our staff bought into those lies and ruined his life. This ain’t second chance university, and to make it so does those loyal recruits a disservice. It tells the next guy he can go get paid and if it doesn’t pan out, transfer to clemson. It’s called integrity and it’s expected by the coaches and the players should get it in return. You seem to not know a lot about it and it isn’t my job to teach you. I ain’t your dad and I’m not your pastor.

Ohio St beat us this year and they were due one based on law of averages alone. If they choose to build a program based on the LSU model only time will tell if they suffer the same consequences or not. Dabo is building a dynasty based on the best is yet to come. If this doesn’t work for you then you’re free to opt out.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:56 PM

Ohio State doesn’t beat us without fields and sermon. LSU doesn’t beat us without Joe Burrow And all their transfers. If you think otherwise you’re nuts. And again I’m not talking about building a team with transfers I’m talking about using the portal selectively and if we don’t we’re gonna fall behind and that is a fact! Sadly people like you have to wait and see the results before you believe it and even then you don’t believe it you make excuses until after a while it can no longer be ignored.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:05 PM

Joe Burrow and “all their transfers.” That’s not very specific which hurts your argument.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

Wonder what our recruiting class ranking was the first time we played Bama in the NC and the second time when we beat them ?? what was Bama’s, OSU, Oklahoma’s as it compared...

The portal is about as relevant as free agency for players that never made a roster or were cut from one.

This is a rhetorical question, not a question that you can answer and convince anyone your narrative is coherent.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:47 PM

I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that because any reasonable and rational person can see what’s going on in college football and knows that what you just said is just flat out wrong. And when we beat Alabama the first time and again in 2018 the transfer portal was not having an affect on college athletics. No one had any idea the portal was gonna have this kind of impact and it didn’t at first but now we know it does and it is and it will radically change college football. If you don’t believe that then you have your head in the sand.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:51 PM

Can you focus on facts? I’m certain you can't because the second you don’t like opposition you start degrading the poster. You trolls are all alike.

You can’t even follow simple directions so go figure.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:01 PM

I’m not degrading or attacking anyone. I’m stating facts. People like you love to twist words. Saying you have your head in the sand is not attacking you and it’s not degrading you. Being blind to the facts being stubborn and not wanting to admit facts and having that pointed out is not attacking and anyone that doesn’t see how the portal is changing competition and how it’s going to separate the winners and losers then you are sticking your head in the sand you are being stubborn you’re being ignorant and you are fooling yourself and that is a fact not a degrading or attacking comment.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:07 PM

I stopped reading with your first sentence being a ridiculous lie.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

If I was playing a drinking game where every time the word “facts” was read I would be sloshed! You keep saying facts as if we are discussing Newton’s gravity. Give us these facts and not just the word

Jan 4, 2021, 9:20 PM

Everything he has stated is a fact because he said so. Weird how nobody else agrees...

The portal isn’t that important. Scream at the sky and disagree all you want. It doesn’t help your argument.

did you write that letter to Dabo yet? None of us can make

Jan 4, 2021, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

these changes and you seem to like to write. Just saying

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jan 4, 2021, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

I'm curious, when you talk about foresight to see bad things, do you include losing conference and national championship games to teams who sign players through the portal? Are those bad things or would it be better to lose those games but hold on to the "no transfer" culture?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 9:00 PM

We haven’t lost a conference championship to discuss. You dawgs have missed the invite to the thing WITH the transfers so it’s really hard to use the portal as a path to success based on your example. I’m not convinced that it’s the reason we lost to Ohio St at all. They were a well rested, extremely talented team with all of the motivation an opposing coach could give them. Now after those hits they took, if they beat Bama (no transfers on Bama) and come back strong again next year we can begin to look at transfers and 6 game seasons as options for Clemson. Until that time, our culture and integrity shown by players and staff should be first and foremost.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

There are actually people on here that would be fine with winning nine games a year and getting blown out several times as long as Saint Dabo is the coach that he doesn’t ever change because if he dares change then he’s going to hell and he’s a hypocrite because were dealing with little children on this board sometimes. What dealing with the type of fundamental Christians that cannot see how hypocritical they are. The kind of people that love to call someone out if they say Jesus Christ or use curse words. They don’t see that their hypocrisy makes them a worse Christian than the person that used profanity.

I was raised in a Southern Baptist church in the low country of South Carolina. I have seen the type of hypocrisy and double standards on this board by so-called Christians all my life.

It’s actually pretty ironic that the two groups of people that hate each other the most: far left progressives and fundamentalist Christians, actually share one of the biggest fundamental flaws and exercise it on a regular basis in their actions and their thinking. They both have A love of hypocrisy and double standards!

<<< Politics and Religion Board***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:10 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Jan 4, 2021, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

Well I’m an atheist who is conservative, so explain me genius

Jan 4, 2021, 9:17 PM

I wasn’t talking about you was I? If you’re not a Christian the shoe doesn’t fit.

But if you are against taking anyone through the portal it just means you have your head in the sand and you’re denying the realities of the change college football landscape.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:19 PM

If I had Dabos phone number and it would shut you up I would beg him to take that kid from LSU. I don’t and he won’t so let’s just keep on arguing

Jan 4, 2021, 9:28 PM

Considering we heavily recruited the kid and know him well and the fact that he has only been at LSU for one year maybe two that would be the perfect kind of guy that Dabo could bring in through the portal.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:45 PM

Yes, we get it. The portal is the essence of life in your opinion. It has been entertaining watching you die on this hill, but you keep missing a fundamental fact. It’s Dabo’s program to make those decisions. You have no say and neither do I. H E L L, I don’t give a rats dingus if we take transfers starting tomorrow! I don’t think many do. That’s what’s so ridiculous about your OP and subsequent responses. Well, that and not having any facts.

The transfer portal isn't what destroyed the culture at LSU***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:40 PM

Why aren't you our coach?

Jan 4, 2021, 8:57 PM

I happen to think You’ve All made great points. I’m having trouble picking a side.
Very entertaining nevertheless.
Popcorn ?? anyone?

Jan 4, 2021, 9:15 PM

Actually there are two sides because I’m not calling for a team to be built on the transfer portal I’m not looking for our culture to be destroyed. A few select transfers each year will make us better and it will not harm our culture. Getting blown out and losing will destroy the culture faster than anything else.

But you have people on here that did not want any transfers largely because Dabo said he doesn’t want transfers. Trust me the same people that are adamant about transfers they will be talking about what a genius Dabo is the minute he decides to accept transfers.

This actually reminds me of the Tommy Bowden days. There were people on here defending him to the death and saying what a fine Christian man he was. Then when we hired Dabo those same people were the first to throw Tommy Bowden under the bus and didn’t want to give him any credit for the foundation he laid for Dabo.!

Yeah we are really terrible.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:13 PM

10 10 plus win years in a row.
6 cfps in a row
4/6 championship games
2 National Championships
Wonder if Alabama fans thought they needed to drastically change things after not winning their conference and not making the cfp last year.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah we are really terrible.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:33 PM

Yes aren’t you the smart one too bad you’re not smart enough to realize the portal has only just started making a difference the last two years. And it’s gonna make a bigger difference moving forward. You’re talking history I’m talking about the current and the future. Good luck with that!

We will keep winning 10 games because of the 12 game schedule and how weak the ACC is but you better get ready to start getting more weapons like we’ve gotten in the last two years in the playoffs and you better be ready to not win many more national championships if we don’t start using the portal.

Again this is something you people don’t seem to understand no one’s talking about building an entire team on it like LSU we’re only talking about bringing in a few players like Ohio State did. Ohio State is building their team on recruiting and selectively bringing in a few transfers. That’s what we are talking about here. You people seem to have an all or nothing type of attitude which is not gonna get it done. You cannot go through life as an absolutist. You may think you can but you are deluding yourself and don’t realize how hypocritical you are because you can’t see it.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:45 PM

Dude, is the portal society sponsoring you or something? We have the rest of our lives to see if this works out and once it’s proven I’m sure all or some portion will be adopted. Teams that currently adopt it are teams like LSU. They had no one, no culture and a new coach. They caught lightning in a bottle and then their bottle blew up in their faces. The coots could take advantage of it. They are desperate and need it to get a kickstart and their faces have long since been blown off. Can we agree Clemson is past the kickstart phase and needs to recruit OL (we have) that can come in and give us a full all in 3/4 years?
You act like if we use it we are guaranteed to win the ACC or something....

Jan 5, 2021, 8:01 AM

I wonder if the portal has some defensive players that actually know how to tackle? If so I'm All In on that.

Here's the thing about the portal in my view. If you are going to use the portal, a team like SC has no chance of being successful. I think you have to be an upper echelon team to attract the upper echelon players coming out of the portal, and there are some as we well know. Otherwise you are just getting someone's problems. So if this theory is true and portals would be beneficial to us and if in fact we don't utilize them and start to digress then at that point it is probably too late to entice good players to come and by then we will have already lost our recruiting allure. That's the point when the demise of a team begins. I have been expecting this out of UGA but they seem to attract talent every year. So there are exceptions but in my view I think Dabo is smart enough to know that he can't just disregard the portal and at some point if not voluntarily he will be forced to use it to compete.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:22 PM

After reading the posts and citing the success of some schools by utilizing the transfer portal, it reminded me of fishing. We hear about those who had a good day fishing but we never hear about all of those fisherman who came home with an empty stringer.

Just for the record, I'm going to let Dabo and his staff manage the football program. That's what they are paid to do. We're raising holy cane over losing two football games in the final four and we are one of the few teams that have been to the final four on six occasions. Only eleven teams have participated in the final four since its inception. We seem to demand perfection in Dabo and staff. I wonder if all of us demand perfection in our personal lives.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was an honor to read this post.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:25 PM

Well done.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

Are you alleging that Dabo isn’t perfect? If so the door is >>>>> ??

Jan 4, 2021, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: This place never ceases to amaze me ]

You’re a fine old fella and what you said makes perfect sense for people that are demanding perfection but I’m not demanding perfection I’m pretty sure you don’t do the same things now that you did 20 years ago I bet you didn’t think the same way 20 years ago that you did 20 years before that.

Tell me a Joe, do you think the same way today that you did when you were 20 years old or 30 years old? I’d be willing to bet you have changed your mind about a few things over the years. I’d be willing to bet you have adapted to the changing world over the years.

That’s what I’m talking about. Adapting to the evolving game of football. We can all be holier than thou and be perfect and pure as the driven snow but you let Dabo start getting his ### beat on a regular basis and he will change and he will adapt.

I was a student at Clemson from 1984 to 1988. I was playing on the hill in the 70s. I’m very thankful for what we have. I love the Dabo is our coach. But I also know the game is changing and if Dabo doesn’t change then Dabo and Clemson will be left behind. That is not an opinion. That is a fact!

I grew up in South Carolina hunting and fishing. If I came home several days in a row with an empty cooler and I knew other people that had a cooler full of fish I don’t keep doing the same thing. I’ll go find out how those people are catching all those fish. Only a fool keeps doing the same thing expecting different results!

Jan 4, 2021, 9:53 PM

Yes, yet here you are repeating the same things over and over, but getting the same results.

How ironic.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:56 PM

I think he needs to start a thread on how stupid Christians are and be done with his pulse altogether, why stop now?

I hereby bequeath to you the title of Bandwagon fan and

Jan 4, 2021, 10:06 PM

invite you check out the SC football bored and leave ours. Your comments fit better there, and your attitude is much more compatible to a coot.

Buh-bye

Re: I hereby bequeath to you the title of Bandwagon fan and

Jan 4, 2021, 10:10 PM

They are all about some portal over there, and their Dabo Jr coach is about to show us what’s up

Jan 4, 2021, 10:14 PM

The first post was a decent troll job, this one? Not so much. Go bang your sister over by the dumpsters that aren't on fire by Wilma bruce.

OSU fans are trashy and mouthy, but have a decent team, you guys are mired in mediocrity (you can go the the googler if these words are too big) and will be for years to come.

Jan 4, 2021, 10:16 PM

Are you a Moran?

Jan 4, 2021, 10:25 PM

Yes sir, I am. I replied to the op and made it look like I was cursing your family with wishes of cootdom. Many apologies extended!

Jan 4, 2021, 10:27 PM

See lowcountry, this is what you do when you realize you were wrong. Shining example of tigerdom

Yes sir, I am. I replied to the op and made it look like I was cursing your family with wishes of cootdom. Many apologies extended!

Can you tell us which transfers we should have recruited?

Jan 4, 2021, 10:14 PM

Which transfers would have helped us beat LSU and OSU? Or are you implying we should have jumped on Burrows, Fields and Sermon over our current QB/RB combo?

I agree that a few schools have used transfers successfully, while many haven't. Which recruits would have been worth Dabo changing his mind about accepting portal transfers?

Re: Can you tell us which transfers we should have recruited?

Jan 5, 2021, 6:54 AM

Well I see lowcountry is at it again! Goes on the attack and says its just facts and hes not attacking!Par for the course as usual.

Jan 5, 2021, 9:04 AM

Never ceases to amaze me how you can ##### about making the playoff again and again! Whatever Dabo does he probably has a pretty good program...If you want to ##### do so about the Zebras and targeting or holding of PI ad nauseum but not about Dabo and crew! We lose a game and it's just a message board and you have a right to an opinion but get a grip! How many other schools have not even got to the dance once! I live in Texas and those poor #### Aggies quit the big 12 because they can never beat UT or Oklahoma...they just quit and get out and they now can't beat Alabama and almost can't beat Vanderbilt & Arkansas & Florida...now they have an expensive coach and little to show for it...they have reason to gripe! All this fussing is about Dabo being asked a question and giving an honest response and telling the press why he did so! As you know the Marxist media can never let any truthful statement get by with a bunch of lies added, making it all about 'them'! I'm still all in, how about you! I'll really get upset when we go 4-6!

Jan 5, 2021, 9:08 AM

You folks........... the questions just keep popping up about you.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 9:13 AM

I thinks it’s possible that lowcountry likes the color Orange more than he likes or identifies with the fans and alumni of Clemson. And he certainly disagrees with our coaching staff

Saw your pulse and stopped reading at that point.***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:15 AM

Jan 5, 2021, 9:23 AM

This is our coaches way of coaching. YOU need to adapt to how Dabo does his program. Personally, I think he is doing just fine. He is a man of strong beliefs. So I don’t see him changing. Yes , you are right, we were beat by transfers the last 2 years. Ohio St will be good next year due to recruiting. Look where LSU is at. Sold their soul for the 1 GREAT year. And now dealing with issues within program. And struggled with a .500 win year. You BUILD a program.

Re: LOL...some "fans" never cease to amaze me........

Jan 5, 2021, 9:34 AM

coot.

Screw Calford.

Re: LOL...some "fans" never cease to amaze me........

Jan 5, 2021, 9:58 AM

I think with all of the liberalization (undercutting)of rules by the NCAA will lead to the eventual
demise of college sports as we have known them.

I also think we are seeing the same in society at large and we are unlikely to survive except at great cost to the life we have come to expect.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 10:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:35 AM

While I don't totally disagree with your point in principle, I would like to point out something you might be overlooking. LSU and Ohio State and Oklahoma are traditional powers in College Football. They are "win at all costs" programs. We are not. I hope we never are.

Dabo has said he may have to address the portal soon. My opinion is that he is worried it would affect the culture he and former players have worked so hard to build. This team is young and that is the reason we lost to OSU. They were more mature and therefore more talented at the key positions that they needed to be to win. When we were more mature and therefore more talented in 2018, 44-16 happens. End of story.

Replies: 75
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic