Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This one should be fun (FGF)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

This one should be fun (FGF)

Nov 20, 2018, 8:15 PM

Too stupid to realize it...………….

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabo-venables-trash-talk.283800/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they have nothing but hate in there hearts***

Nov 20, 2018, 8:24 PM

Re: This one should be fun (FGF)

Nov 20, 2018, 8:24 PM

The hate and jealously the coots have for Clemson is unreal. Hope they get shutout Saturday. Here’s to a 69-0 Clemson victory.

Nov 20, 2018, 11:47 PM

Don’t forget fear. They are filled with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 20, 2018, 8:27 PM

Geez it’s like CNN just keep destroying this pathetic program and fan base.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG

Nov 20, 2018, 8:42 PM

I'm so furious about the 'he slept with his mom' comment that I want to create an account and burn down that entire site!

I'll tell you what... that one aspect of Dabo having his mother move into his dorm room sold me on him. That is a grown man move, putting his mother and his abject poverty above his pride. I will take someone who makes that decision, to put family above pride, 100 times out of 100.

And for someone to ridicule it?!!? OMG. I'm verklempt!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It works with Recruits also

Nov 20, 2018, 8:44 PM

Chickens too stupid to realize that.

They're too blind and foolish to see it...

Nov 20, 2018, 9:18 PM

That's what happens when your program has been historically run by snake oil salesmen and so you are tainted and incapable of recognizing genuine leadership when you see it.

It also one of the primary reasons Clemson continues to mop the floor with them on the recruiting trail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It works with Recruits also

Nov 20, 2018, 9:26 PM [ in reply to It works with Recruits also ]

You're 100% correct. A lot of kids we recruit come from broken homes. And Dabo can relate. And he can give his testimony. That's strong.

And I know Clemson ain't for everybody. That's OK. But he's a man of his word and he'll put those kids at the top of his list of concerns and take care of them. I know that sounds silly when we're talking about big boy football. But, those momma's wanna hear that because they're giving their kids over to the care of someone else. Dang fine point, TTMT. I'm no longer verklempt! :)

Their perception is completely tainted...

Nov 20, 2018, 9:15 PM

by a HUGE Clemson inferiority complex and lifetime spent being Clemson's little b!tch.

It really must suck to be them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:09 PM

It must really stink to go through life and be that miserable. Those clowns are a nasty sad bunch. But it also makes me smile knowing they are going through crappy times for all the smack they have talked over the years and continue to talk. I hope we hang 100 on them Saturday, before halftime.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:26 PM

Not just the kids with no class. My family and I have been cursed out and shot birds by ages 8 to 81 in Columbia. I am sure that there are a few good fans there, but I will never go back to that trash pile.

What an ignorant, redneck, low class fan base.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:32 PM

I'm embarrassed that their lousy school is located in the same state as ours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

This is why I hate most of them with every ounce of my

Nov 20, 2018, 11:19 PM

being and hope and that we:

1. Put up 80+ on them this Saturday while giving them piggy back rides up and down the field.

2. Make Jake beg his birth daddy, not Dabo which his true one, plead with Mustychamp to pull him out of the game before the first half is over due to the a$$ kicking we are administering to him.

3. We take two timeouts in the fourth quarter to put back in the seniors on both offense and defense.

4. We five bomb/fist bomb and double fist bomb them their remaining time on this earth.

5. Steal their girlfriends and daughters away and convert them to lifelong Clemson fans.

6. Make life miserable for them every time we see them at Wal Mart and McDonalds just by wearing our Clemson gear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why I hate most of them with every ounce of my

Nov 21, 2018, 4:06 AM

I want us to call a late timeout and put Wilkins in at QB and let him throw a TD pass to Big Dex with less than a minute to go to ensure we score 70 on them.

I guess the moron that made the comment about Dabo’s mom

Nov 21, 2018, 12:46 AM

would turn his mom out into the streets to make a living on her back. But hey, that fan base is the scum of the earth so I shouldn’t expect anything more.

Re: I guess the moron that made the comment about Dabo’s mom

Nov 21, 2018, 6:04 AM

All you need to know about the difference between our coach and theirs....

Muschamp: “Thanksgiving is a meal, not a day.”

Dabo: “Thanksgiving should be a lifestyle. We’ve got so much to be thankful for.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bravo Fencebusters! Totally agree! +1***

Nov 21, 2018, 11:04 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2018, 8:46 AM

wow how things change just a few years ago they loved Dabo and hoped we would keep him forever ….

Envy has a way of stacking hate on top of delusion.***

Nov 21, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems no matter the topic,

Nov 21, 2018, 11:34 AM

Scok fans love talking about what happened up to 2013....while they wallow in the misery of the current reality...and foreseeable future.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic