Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The many coots on FGF defending their students for throwing bottles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,412

The many coots on FGF defending their students for throwing bottles

Nov 26, 2017, 4:49 PM

Because our players “taunted” their drunk students with their pregame walk - tells you all you need to know about their fanbase.
Thank God I’m a Tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the best throws of the night from a gamecock.***

Nov 26, 2017, 4:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: This is the Coots.

Nov 26, 2017, 4:59 PM

I copied from another board:

You always hear that chicken brains are really tiny. And that you can cut the head off of a chicken and it will still run around the yard for several minutes before perishing. There’s reports that Mike the chicken lived for 18 months after his head was cut off.
CLemson 56, gamechickens 7. “Never again”.
“I am just hoping that these players from last year, won’t forget the score and how it was rubbed in their faces”. Nice try with all the birds & bottles flying from the classless, trashy Carowhina students in the endzone. Only a chicken would attempt to incite a team as powerful and talented as the class institution from the Golden Corner of S.C.
“SC will give them all they want”??–it was 34 to zip after 3 quarters. Final score from Columbia–Defending National Champion Clemson Tigers 34-Chickens 10.
“Louisville is terrible”–Final score from Lexington Ky., Louisville 44 Kentucky 17.
“Florida State is awful”–Final score from Gainesville FSU 38 Florida 22.
The in-conference record of the 5 SEC teams that the chickens defeated this year–9 wins, 31 losses. The chicken’s are left holding a bag of fools gold and never again happened again.
And the mighty CLemson Tigers, with another top 5 recruiting class in tow, will welcome the chickens into Death’s Valley for 2018.
If the SEC ever gets back to it’s glory days of the best FBS conference, the little chicken brains will realize that what they’re getting out of Muschimp and the current coaching staff is mediocre at best. You still aren’t recruiting at the level of the Mighty Tigers. But you know what, who is? Dabo knows best!

3 out of 5 SEC wins have had their coaches fired.***

Nov 26, 2017, 5:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taunting

Nov 26, 2017, 5:02 PM

Is bit different than assualt. Throw bottle at usuck official bet they be having big pow wow.

Do it to cop you might be face down on the asphalt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They hit [at least one] cop last night.

Nov 26, 2017, 5:05 PM

Hope something's done about it [with extreme prejudice.]

What else do we expect? Pure trash with no class.***

Nov 26, 2017, 5:12 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What else do we expect? Pure trash with no class.***

Nov 26, 2017, 5:15 PM

Not only there, but Twitter and Facebook as well. It's called "deflection". Try to steer the attention away from the game, and let's get mad and angry over things that don't matter. Fact is, Clemson crushed the chickens again, as I said they would. They will crush them again next year. I won't be surprised if Monday, all the ####### students at usuck stand out in the courtyard and scream to the sky as loud as they can "NEVER AGAIN!!!!!" What a punk ### fanbase.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those idiots remain more concerned about

Nov 26, 2017, 5:23 PM

losing a football game than about the behavior of their future fans most of whom will go out into the world armed with a usuck diploma and wonderful alumni stories of how they threw dangerous bottless onto the field aimed at Clemson players, staff, security personnel, media members, etc......Those are future gamecock club members who'll be passing along the rich traditions of raining debris on opponents, being one of national leaders in fans thrown out of their own stadium, embarrassing their University on national TV,------ to their children and grandchildren. Seems pointless to mention to their myopic priorities

Sorta makes one feel unambitious arguing about the effects of the "woo-hoo" on future generations, doesn't it??

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The many coots on FGF defending their students for throwing bottles

Nov 26, 2017, 5:38 PM

I’ll fill you guys in on a good example of their fan base. Last night before the game I was walking to the gate at The Roach to go to my seat & I walked up on where the Tigers’ busses were going to stop & let the team off to hit the locker room. They had it roped off (like they do The Hill at Clemson) so I thought what the heck I’ll chill out here & wait for the team. So after a few minutes as the crowd got a little thicker, here comes a group of 6 coots about 22-24 years old. One starts shoving me from behind to get past me. I resisted & asked him what his problem was & he tries to shove me again as he tells me “move!” So I proceeded to nail him with an elbow in his diaphragm. So as he’s gasping for breath two of his buddies look at me & I said “here I am boys, who’s next?” & another one says “nah man we sorry” as they gathered their staggered friend & walked away. I guess the dude though I was just another run-of-the-mill old white huy, but learned otherwise....the hard way. This is their fan base in a nutshell & just like their football team they back down when you bust them. The idiots throwing stuff from the stands are nothing but cowards & are no different from any other of their mouthy, trashy fans.

Throat, diaphragm, nads... It's hard to fight without oxygen***

Nov 26, 2017, 6:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

easier to defend their fanbase than their football team***

Nov 26, 2017, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If someone threw a full water bottle at a cop in a parking

Nov 26, 2017, 6:58 PM

lot they would be, at a minimum, wrestled to the ground. Or if the individual was a large male who posed a threat to the cop to take on one on one he may well be tased.

Cop wouldn't simply tell him to "stop that now".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,412
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic