Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is really, really not good news. We need a Salk or a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 799

This is really, really not good news. We need a Salk or a

Apr 25, 2020, 4:53 PM

Fleming right now. We need another great American to appear out of the shadows.

"There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from #COVID19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection."

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/immunity-passports-in-the-context-of-covid-19

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is really, really not good news. We need a Salk or a

Apr 25, 2020, 4:57 PM

Exactly what we need right now, more bad news. I am willing to take my life in my hands and wing it at this stage already.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they are just being cautious

Apr 25, 2020, 5:15 PM

They don't have evidence that the recovered are susceptible to a second infection either.

How much evidence do we have to the contrary?

Apr 25, 2020, 7:07 PM

I seem to remember a handful of repeat cases so far but with our testing being so unreliable at this point who knows what the future brings?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much evidence do we have to the contrary?

Apr 25, 2020, 8:14 PM

they tested a sample of people in Miami dade and 8% came back with the antibody in their system. Now they have no idea how many infected there are, but a lot of people reporting no symptoms with the antibody meaning a very low mortality rate. This is such a weird virus.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 8:10 PM

We got started learning about this virus all wrong. First China lied to the world then our testing with horribly wrong. Naturally, the uncertainty brought great fear to the CDC, FDA and NIH the very people who are supposed to be in the know.

Evaluations were wrong, yes even the projections assuming extreme mitigation were wrong by 400-500%.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/03/modeling-study-suggests-18-months-covid-19-social-distancing-much

Imo, NY, NJ and surrounding states were the only one which did not overreact. I believe the rest of the nation did. I understand the reaction was late for the New England states because, I believe, there were millions of cases before we had half dependable test kits. The Northeast did well considering what they had to work with, imo.

I also understand why other states locked down so tightly. We saw what happened in NYC and had no idea we could escape without repeating that.

I always believed that Trump should have shut down travel from the EU when he shut out China. I also believed that he allowed the bureaucrats in the FDA, CDC and NIH to make more of this than it was for most of the country. I also believed that he should have DPAed a billion doses of HCQ and N95 mask to distribute when people come out of hiding. I never held back saying so.

Trump was playing CYA instead of being the man elected POTUS. I'm much open to discussion of criticism for Trump but most people who criticize him have no clue what he's done wrong or failed to do which could have made American lives better.

All he ever did about this was listen to the 'scientist,' Fauci and Birx, neither of which is liable for their mistakes. When it's over both will crawl back beneath those golden rocks they crawled out from under and shelter in place within their favorite bureaus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 12:25 AM

I imagine Fauci will "retire", Birx too, or be reassigned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 7:09 PM

What we really need is for the Dems to get rid of Joementia. It's embarrassing and scary at the same time. Go with Bernie, at least they can lose with dignity....as opposed to looking like complete idiots!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 12:23 AM

Google search for Dr Judy Mikovits, Fauci had her locked up, also check out the 4 part series she did with Dr Rashid A Buttar (his channel) on YouTube.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 6:50 PM

Now you’re quoting the World Health Organization, being completely unaware that excipients (ex. Thimerisol, Formaldehyde) contained in vaccines are essentially disinfectants that you’re happy to inject into your body. Unbelievable.

Replies: 9
| visibility 799
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic