Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is Coots.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,832

This is Coots.....

Jan 30, 2021, 3:27 AM

But did anyone check this out? I know it's Coot U and all but this was a pretty cool way to announce their upcoming season schedule. They are running a Covid Vaccination site out there, and I've got some nurses in the family out there doing God's work administering hundreds of vaccines a day. They had some of the healthcare workers announce each game. What do y'all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikR9PZL7Ug

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is Coots.....

Jan 30, 2021, 5:49 AM

Really nice way to introduce some butt whooping's. I really like the new coach and hope he don't go down the tubes......but I'm rooting for it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 30, 2021, 7:09 AM

They replaced the coaching staff with healthcare workers because they are about to get destroyed every week and will need the extra nurses and doctors to tend to the players.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a good idea for them to present whatever positivity

Jan 30, 2021, 7:21 AM

they can. Their team sure hasn't had any since Spurrier. Anyway, I support any efforts to rid us of COVID and allow life to get back to normal.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 30, 2021, 9:12 AM

This is probably the classiest thing I’ve ever seen out of that place. After retirement, I have been doing volunteer work with nurses, therapists and doctors in a Columbia hospital. What a great bunch of people. They are the finest I have ever met. They amaze me, just watching them work. God bless each and everyone of them.

I like it. Dramatic music is a little over the top***

Jan 30, 2021, 9:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 9:52 AM

Overall a pretty cool thing to do.
However, I thought it was utterly classless that that scumbag didn’t have the gonads to say Clemson. That was the only opponent they didn’t call out my name. The lunacy continues in that place.

Heard they gave them all season tickets

Jan 30, 2021, 9:56 AM

at least they will have someone in the stands.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM

Thank you to all the health care workers who are helping us through this pandemic!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 11:51 AM

That's rather cruel. After all these wonderful healthcare workers are doing to help end this pandemic to make them witness coot football in person. Have a heart, coots!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,832
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic