Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This election proves to me what I've known all along
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

This election proves to me what I've known all along

Nov 6, 2020, 2:37 PM

That Covid was real but overblown so that precise democrat locations could use mail in ballots. It has been nice the past two days of exercising my freedom of no longer wearing a mask in public. The stares from some of those idiots are priceless. Want you all please join me and shed the mask.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along

Nov 6, 2020, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 2:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm all for being drunk on a Friday afternoon, but sir,

Nov 6, 2020, 2:40 PM

you need help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 2:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 2:43 PM

I have diabetes and my wife has asthma. Self-awareness is a gift, my man. There might be a link that can help you out if you have any questions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/

Nov 6, 2020, 2:57 PM

Your wife can't help it but maybe you should've lived a healthier lifestyle instead of being a lazy fat ###. By your reasoning everyone should've been masked up for years and it should stay that way permanently.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 6, 2020, 3:08 PM

shame on you

Lol, you're a loser, dude.***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

Nov 6, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

LOL.

Been awhile since I've gotten one of those drunken-hostile-guy-looks-for-a-pointless-fight blasts. I used to get them all the time; folks in here know I used to be a bouncer.

Makes me nostalgic, almost. So let me use Patient Adult Voice: I would seriously not advise driving right now, my man. You're obviously at least at what we called "Yellow Light" status already. The lack of a mask may soon be the least of your social problems.

As someone who is never at a bar and NOT yellow

Nov 6, 2020, 3:36 PM

light status (and possibly red a lot of the time), I appreciate your patient candor.

Nov 6, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

Used to be a bouncer lol. As a patron of bars I've been friends with a lot of bouncers. Over half of em' wouldn't be able to take me and they know it. Saying you used to be a bouncer is the equivalent of a guy I know that thinks he's a bad A just because he made it to the 2nd round of a tough man contest one time(it was more like a hugging match).

Anyhow since you've been around the bar scene you will get a kick out of this. The bar I frequent the most doesn't require you to wear a mask, the workers don't wear a mask, and the owners sure as heck don't wear a mask. It's located right here in the red state of South Carolina. It's an awesome place to hangout and has awesome bar food. I'd give the name of it but some of you pansies would probably turn them in.

Nov 6, 2020, 4:36 PM

Wahoo. Bad to the bone. Never heard that one either.

The point I was making, Belligerent Rando Guy, is that there are plenty of us out there in risk groups who aren't immune even if you think you are, and even if you aren't likely to develop complications you can still be a carrier.

Which means you can literally potentially kill someone just by breathing on them. My mask protects you because it means I'm not breathing droplets in your direction...and your mask is what protects me and especially my wife because she's not just asthmatic she's also Blood Type A and has had some immune problems.

And there's a boatload of folks out there in our situation or far worse. Why is looking out for them such an effing imposition on you?

Because he's an anti-social,

Nov 6, 2020, 4:38 PM

belligerent asshole who thinks talking big makes him intimidating?

That's just the first impression I get.

Nov 6, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

Like I said then using your logic we all should've been wearing masks long before 2020 and should wear them in public from now until the end of time.

Nov 6, 2020, 5:09 PM

No. This is different. COVID is a Level 3 biosafety pathogen.

The gub'mint has done a crap-tastic job of actually informing people what exactly that means, but in a nutshell, it's bad. A Level 4 is end-of-civilization type stuff - smallpox, Black Plague, once-every-few-hundred years stuff that can wipe out mass chunks of the people it comes in contact with.

This isn't that, but it's really rare something like this gets loose. Most stuff - including even real bad Flu strains - is Level 2 or below. Those still kill 20K+ a year nationally, but we're used to that level of risk.

A Level 3 is different - we're talking SARS, MERS, yellow fever, West Nile, encephalitis. Not the Black Plague, but really not good. There's already, what, going on 250K+ dead and a million-plus worldwide, and we're probably not half done yet?

That's a bunch of bodies on the floor. We only lost 50K in Vietnam. You wanna take the risk in whatever bar, that's your lookout and the lookout of the folks who work there, but you're putting random people who didn't sign up for that at risk if you run around maskless out in the actual world.

Wear a @#@% mask, and stop playing Russian Roulette with little old ladies on the street. And my wife too, if you don't mind. You're not the one in danger.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:45 PM

I love your football posts but this shows me otherwise you’re a f’n idiot. Level 3 my ###.

I think I know the joint you're talking about

Nov 6, 2020, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

I think I know the joint you're talking about.

Nov 6, 2020, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I know the joint you're talking about.

Nov 6, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I know the joint you're talking about

Nov 6, 2020, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

I had such a witty response, and the lack of an ® got me.

Nov 6, 2020, 5:12 PM

I hate everybody.

Re: I had such a witty response, and the lack of an ® got me.

Nov 6, 2020, 5:30 PM

I saw that. Linkee fail. And then fail again.

Did you use the ##### command in HTML or is it disabled for us freeloaders on T-net?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/#####

Re: I had such a witty response, and the lack of an ® got me.

Nov 6, 2020, 5:31 PM

Grr. Censor is messing with us. The HTML command is E-M-B-E-D.

No, but I tried paging back to the screen before

Nov 6, 2020, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I had such a witty response, and the lack of an ® got me. ]

"Post Message" and changing the image tag. Ended up just posting the wrong image...twice. I guess I deserved that.

Re: No, but I tried paging back to the screen before

Nov 6, 2020, 6:10 PM

Why don't you donate anymore, cheapskate?

Nov 6, 2020, 6:16 PM

Because I know HTML.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: No, but I tried paging back to the screen before ]

Because he supports and probably receives handouts.

Nov 6, 2020, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

Q,

That was perfect !!

Nov 6, 2020, 5:40 PM

Grr. One down.

About 40 million to go.

I hate doing the gub'mint's job for it. Everybody should have known this stuff from Minute 1 and it's like: all right, this is what we have to do to get through this without killing a million people.

Instead we went and made it political.

It's a freaking virus. It doesn't care about politics.

I, too, hate everybody.

Why did you wait until after the election to

Nov 6, 2020, 2:50 PM

stop wearing a mask? Did something change?

Nov 6, 2020, 3:09 PM

I will be a bit more clear to explain how the democrats did it:

1) Plan ahead
1a) only hire mostly black workings in mail-in count centers
1b) proven by data to be > 90% democrat, have the most to gain in freebies if Biden wins, already hate cops who support Trump, do not respect law and order as demonstrated by riots, looting, cop killings
1c) do not use available technologies to improve ballot security

2) Tell your MSM friends, spouses, and relatives to keep hyping COVID
2a) b/c it will scare the safe-space needing dems to want mail-in ballots
2b) democrat (thug) run urban centers of warfare know they can manipulate pallet-loads of mail-ins

3) Using your democrat (criminal) majority change the rules so there is plenty of time to push Biden ballets through the system AFTER they know how many they need

4) Buy HRC's firework celebration at a huge discount and declare victory!

It's like the chicken and the egg

Nov 6, 2020, 3:11 PM

except dumb and racist.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: This election proves to me what I've known all along ]

^^ definitely not racist ^^

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst part about it is that he genuninely thinks he's a

Nov 6, 2020, 3:19 PM

good person and not a pieceofshit. That's the troubling part. The racist rhetoric is just expected. The lack of self-awareness is worthy of a mental health diagnosis.

Re: The worst part about it is that he genuninely thinks he's a

Nov 6, 2020, 3:43 PM

Your horses sure are tall; hope you don't fall off. You are the libs that don't understand data and scream racism when data is presented that can't be absorbed in your cerebral cortex.

Who block votes democrat? Blacks. Jews. Muslims. and POS wussies like you whose wives tell them what to do.

Who commits more crime per capita? Blacks. Like 5 to 7 times more.

Who gets more handouts from the Feds per capita? Blacks.

How many white people have you seen running out of Target with a TV? Probably the same as me.

You see I can say all these things and get you wussies all rialed up, but I also understand why the data is what it is, why blacks are in the plight they are in, and can look objectively at data w/o being racist. In my view, it is primarily your fault for where the blacks are today. It is their fault for continuing to fall for your BS every election cycle. But, they are slowing coming around.

I'd put my record of helping the black community up against yours anytime. Can probably go against the sum of all of your records. I've actually invested my time, not just my money, old clothes or backpacks, in helping them help themselves.

You all are likely just like Joementia - quick to judge, but you are the people giving 1.5% to charity. Big talkers and that's it. We know who you are...

IDK, I like the short, racist rants better than the

Nov 6, 2020, 3:49 PM

self-righteous diatribes. If I take back my previous statement will you post less?

Re: The worst part about it is that he genuninely thinks he's a

Nov 6, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: The worst part about it is that he genuninely thinks he's a ]

Nothing worse than an ####### that doesn't realize that he's an #######.

How can you see the look on their faces if they're wearing masks?***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:09 PM

Re: How can you see the look on their faces if they're wearing masks?***

Nov 6, 2020, 4:56 PM

Used to be a bouncer lol. As a patron of bars I've been friends with a lot of bouncers. Over half of em' wouldn't be able to take me and they know it. Saying you used to be a bouncer is the equivalent of a guy I know that thinks he's a bad A just because he made it to the 2nd round of a tough man contest one time(it was more like a hugging match).

Anyhow since you've been around the bar scene you will get a kick out of this. The bar I frequent the most doesn't require you to wear a mask, the workers don't wear a mask, and the owners sure as heck don't wear a mask. It's located right here in the red state of South Carolina. It's an awesome place to hangout and has awesome bar food. I'd give the name of it but some of you pansies would probably turn them in.

I think i know what bar you're talking about.

Nov 6, 2020, 6:41 PM

The one that always has a float in the mustache parade, right? Or at least they're the ones with tough guy contests, and yes I do very well in the hugging round.

https://twitter.com/ThatGuyJash/status/1323701164068667392?s=19

This post has proven your stupidity.***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^dumber than dirt^^^***

Nov 6, 2020, 5:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 6:02 PM

Answer this honestly: You think every single country on the planet agreed to take part in a massive conspiracy, trashing their own economies, just to get Biden some mail in votes?

Nov 6, 2020, 8:48 PM

The rest of the world has been trashing there own economies for a while just fine on their own. Here’s looking at you Europe and Venezuela.

There’s a reason China and Iran is dancing in the streets.

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic