Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meanwhile in a parallel delusional dimension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Meanwhile in a parallel delusional dimension

Aug 12, 2016, 6:41 PM

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=225958

I don't even know where to start with this. Here are some quotes to save you from this nonsense.

"I tried to not go overboard with predicting any commitments as to aim for accuracy as best as possible."..... "At this point, I'm fairly sure we pick up Jamyest Williams, Belk, Nasirildeen, and even Xavier Thomas. Otherwise, I had to stretch a little farther to include Tank Robinson, Octavis Johnson, and most of all Rick Sandidge"

"Some key things to note from this depth chart is WOW, what an offense. What makes it so exciting isn't just the amount of depth and veteran experience we have at every position, but also that this depth chart is mostly comprised of current players we have now"

"I really hope we can get Xavier Thomas and Zamir "Zeus" White. Pulling in 2 of the top 5 recruits in the country would be amazing. That team is loaded on offense with talent and experience. Is it too early to book my 2018 college football playoff hotel?"

So there you have it. The gamecocks are playoff bound! That is if Dawn Staley stays in Columbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Meanwhile in a parallel delusional dimension

Aug 12, 2016, 6:54 PM

There is no cure for that level of delusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've graduated from "wait till next year"

Aug 12, 2016, 7:12 PM

To "wait till 2018" What's next? "We'll be better next century"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year"

Aug 12, 2016, 7:27 PM

Isn't your motto "the best is yet to come" ???

Why can't we do it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Aug 12, 2016, 7:30 PM

because they're not coming - whose next, Tom Brady??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Because your motto should be," Five, none, and done".***

Aug 12, 2016, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

"Why not us?" sure worked out well.***

Aug 12, 2016, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

lol!

Aug 12, 2016, 9:02 PM

null

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's always been my favorite

Aug 12, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to "Why not us?" sure worked out well.*** ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

23-22...that's why***

Aug 12, 2016, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2016, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

LOL...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2016, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

Carolina 09,
What the heck do you think OBC tried to sustain after "the best three seasons in Gamecock history?" If he or Holtz could not do anything beyond one division championship in fourteen seasons why do you think Muscrap can do better? Do you even have a clue? Compare Clemson's traditions, championships, overall record including the last five years under Dabo Swinney and then take out Holtz and Old Spur and what does Muscrap have to compare? How about zero!!

When Muschamp has won multiple SEC Championships, has five 10 win seasons in a row and has coached at least one national finalist undefeated season then USuck might be able to recruit that caliber of class described. Otherwise your fans look rather stupid in thinking what is written.

You can't compete because you are USuck, the long known doormat of the ACC and now the SEC outside of a select fleeting period of "greatness" provided by the quitter known as Steve on a local radio station!

Go Tigers!

Aug 12, 2016, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

Wake up bro, it's over. You are fighting with Vandy and UK to stay out of the cellar the next 5 years. Muschump will be fired by 2019 and you'll hire Frank Beamer or someone like that. I would focus on wimmins basketball if I were you.

because you are pathetic losers.***

Aug 12, 2016, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yea but you have no where to go but up...

Aug 12, 2016, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: They've graduated from "wait till next year" ]

Fortunately you don't play elCid this year so maybe there's hope after all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Meanwhile in a parallel delusional dimension

Aug 12, 2016, 7:14 PM

That's what you call positive thinking. Probably been seeing a therapist encouraging them to not be bothered by the opinions of others.

Hope

Aug 12, 2016, 7:15 PM

Is all they have.

And hope is not a plan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Ask Obama about hope. I am out of hope

Aug 12, 2016, 7:36 PM

and got shorted on the Change. Thanks, Big Guy

Message was edited by: Coothater®

Re: Ask Obama about hope. I am out of hope

Aug 12, 2016, 7:40 PM

After this season, the few good recruits they have will go elsewhere.

Re: Ask Obama about hope. I am out of hope

Aug 12, 2016, 9:26 PM

Are you suggesting that they'll lose all of their 2 star players?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe ol' MOOB

Aug 12, 2016, 8:39 PM

Will escalate that program Ole Miss style .... you know , with little work and hard cash ?
The only way they beat us again in a decade is if we completely flop during the match up.

They Sucks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Wait till the year after the year after next year!

Aug 12, 2016, 9:08 PM

We are going to sukk next year, and we are going to sukk the year after next, but you just wait till 2018 we will be playoff bound!

Meth is one h3ll of a drug.....***

Aug 13, 2016, 1:36 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic