Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jayhawks are are gonna be a tough out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jayhawks are are gonna be a tough out

Mar 19, 2018, 10:05 PM

but this team has seen better and possibly beaten better... Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jayhawks are are gonna be a tough out

Mar 19, 2018, 10:11 PM

We’ll beat ‘em,they’re not as good as in recent years,and our guard play is the best in the COUNTRY,especially right now.Our defense is also looking regular season Virginia like.We just need to be more physical than them.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:16 PM

I think we will beat them. Should be fun to watch the guards on each team.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Jayhawks are are gonna be a tough out ]

They have beat Kentucky, WVU, and Cuse. They are dang good. We are dang good as well. Should be a heck of a game. If the refs call it like against Auburn I don't think they can beat us. We need to hit some 3s but as long as we hit anoiy 35% or so I think our tough D and the way our O has been playing will be too much for them. I do worry about who will match up on their foreign guard. He is 6'8". I think our boys will be too quick for him but idk how we stop him on D.

Skara... Hopefully he'll last the game foul-wise....***

Mar 19, 2018, 10:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Skara... Hopefully he'll last the game foul-wise....***

Mar 19, 2018, 10:48 PM

Yea but they also have a 6 8 and 7 footer down low. You think we play Skara and Simms together? Would hurt our O. I think DeVoe could maybe hold his own on that kid. It will be like playing against Cam Johnson from UNC kinda. I think we just put a guard on him unless he starts to be unstoppable.

Mar 20, 2018, 12:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Jayhawks are are gonna be a tough out ]

How do we compare or match up with Kansass in size man for man???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2018, 3:33 AM

KU’s size is similar to us. They play 4 guards. 3 of which are about 6’3-6’4 so basically the same size as Reed, Mitchell, and DeVoe. The other guard, Svi Mykhailiuk, is about 6’8 so he will be much larger than our guards. I would guess Skara will cover him. We must cover him tight, if he is open he will make every 3. Down low they will have a height advantage when Azubiuke is in the game. He is 7 footer and has been dominant sometimes this year. He has been banged up recently though and has not started their last 5 games. His backup is Lightfoot who is 6’8. I think Thomas could have the upper hand against Lightfoot if Azubiuke is unable to give them starters minutes

Mar 22, 2018, 3:51 PM

Dang, that is a pretty good analyses to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 10:19 PM

I think they will be a good team, but we also are a good team, and we seem to be peaking at the right time. I am excited to see us continue to roll. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what will happen.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:21 PM

I think they are solid and they should be favored. It will be like a home game for them too. It will be a sweet upset if we win. Can't wait to watch. We can beat them though if some things go our way. No foul trouble for Thomas and hitting our 3's.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:38 PM

At least we won’t have to beat the refss in addition to the athletes. I asked myself this question, if the dookies played them, it’d have probably be an even spread and we had the dookies beat... or would have beat them had it not been acc refs letting duke beat us to death and calling every touch foul we had.

So, I actually feel pretty darn good about this game. Just play smart down the stretch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're going to hit shots we just gotta do the same.

Mar 20, 2018, 8:17 AM

They're not going to be a team that struggles with confidence or goes through slumps. Hopefully we are dialed in that night and are consistent from the outside. We do that and we got a chance.

They're not going to be a tough out

Mar 20, 2018, 8:23 AM

It will be easier beating the UKU Jayhawks than it was beating Auburn. Kansas basketball is like the coots basketball, they got lucky and made a cute little tournament run once, but in the end, they just suck.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They're not going to be a tough out

Mar 20, 2018, 9:40 AM

Kansas is one of the premier basketball programs and has been for decades. They may not be as dominant this year as in some years past, but they are good. We can beat them if we play like we have done the last two games, but it will require that type of performance.

People don't realize we're cycling in and they're

Mar 20, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to They're not going to be a tough out ]

cycling out. It's so obvious.

KU another team of All Americans (and one and out)***

Mar 22, 2018, 4:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict we blow them out also

Mar 22, 2018, 4:40 PM

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic