Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a simplistic question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 382

I have a simplistic question

Jan 11, 2021, 4:43 PM

How can I see who is giving me a TD ??

I can easily see who gives me a TU - why not see the TDs too ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Life isn't fair.***

Jan 11, 2021, 4:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Life isn't fair.***

Jan 11, 2021, 4:50 PM

Is that you, Granny?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a simplistic question

Jan 11, 2021, 4:50 PM

That is unknown. I'm not sure the mods have a way to determine that. Someone is TDing a lot of post here. We know that. That someone is a member for I do not believe those without the 'R,' can TD.

If you will locate the words 'Tiger Pulse,' on a post and hover your mouse pointer over it the magic happens. Soon a count of points awarded, TU's given and percentages show up.

You can't determine who TDed any particular post but you can determine what percentage of 'Points Awarded,' are TUs with simple math. I think TDs are cheap shots in the dark. People who TD would sneak up and cut your tires after you go to sleep. I hope this offends the TD bandit.

I expect this was clear as mud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can easily enable that feature.

Jan 11, 2021, 5:03 PM

For some reason they’ve made the conscious decision to show who gives positive feedback and allow those passive-aggressives who dislike a post to hide in the corner and thumbs down anonymously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They can easily enable that feature.

Jan 11, 2021, 5:29 PM

I think they believe it would make things worse. People would lash out at the TDers, perhaps gang up and attack them. I understand why people want bandits to be exposed. I've done my share of TDs but limit my TDs to fans of other teams who come here with a flattering post and have 100% pulses. I can't stand to see a Dwag, Bucknut or Tide fan with a 100% pulse and see good solid orange fans with less.

That just ain't right!

I reserve my right for the egregiously stupid chit...***

Jan 11, 2021, 5:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's America.

Jan 11, 2021, 5:38 PM

We have no laws against being an a-hole. I stand on that right when I say that to you.

Likewise...***

Jan 11, 2021, 5:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: They can easily enable that feature. ]

I can understand that the mods might want to discourage verbal attacks on the TDers. There are too many verbal attacks on here already.

Perhaps the better solution is to remove the TD option altogether.

If you've got something to say, stand up and say it like a person of conviction and integrity. Don't be a coward about it.

I have TDed a number of people on here but I did not realize that my ID was permanently protected. I will stop using that button and voice my concerns directly from now on.

Jan 11, 2021, 6:04 PM

Thanks everyone - for the educational info - even those who made a little fun of my ignorance.

Jan 11, 2021, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: They can easily enable that feature. ]

no, they do it just to fugg with us, turn us against each other, and make us paranoid. The mods on this site are cruel, twisted people.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 382
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic