Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There could have been a foul on that shot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

There could have been a foul on that shot...

Mar 13, 2019, 3:31 PM

Looked like he could have been hit on the elbow.
But we didn't lose because of that call. We had plenty of chances to win that game with an 18 pt lead. We had a 1 PT lead for ever and couldn't score to go up 3 or more with a couple minutes to play. We got to stop making excuses when we lose. Period...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There could have been a foul on that shot...

Mar 13, 2019, 3:41 PM

16 second half points lost us the game. There were enough bricks to build that WALL!!

Then that would be a foul on the floor not on the shot

Mar 13, 2019, 3:45 PM

and we had a foul to give. So you're right and that foul would have been fine with me. But they called it on the shot which gift wrapped the game to NC State.

Something very similar happened against UNC a couple weeks ago and was way more egregious and we didn't get the call. IT was fine b/c we don't get a call at the end that could end the game on the line yet when we play another team, its open season. I'm used to seeing but not used to accepting it.

Mar 13, 2019, 4:25 PM

To say that there could have been a foul on that shot is one of the stupidest things that I've ever read on this forum.....and that includes all the coot lurkers posts.

Mar 13, 2019, 4:53 PM

I agree. It looks like Trapp catches the elbow as he’s gathering for the shot. I didn’t have a problem with that foul. I did have a problem with the fact that it looked like Trapp tried to intentionally foul him while he was at the top of the key multiple times, but Teddy V ignored those. A horrifically callied game in general, but that doesn’t excuse a 16 point second half.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic