Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The social media controversy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The social media controversy

Jan 10, 2021, 7:59 PM

is giving Fox and Trumpsters something to talk about besides what really happened. The much more important point is that Trump, Cruz and Hawley knew it was impossible to overturn the election. It was so incredibly morally wrong to mislead people into thinking that there was a chance that the election could be over turned if his supporters came from all over the country to protest at the capital and march and be strong and have a combat trial. (see Geraldos interview below. He’s a huge Trump supporter usually.) And for Trump to make Pence be the fall guy is unbelievable. No one has been more loyal to Trump than Pence, and if you can’t figure out that Trump is a POS who cares about nothing but his power then you have very poor judgement.

Trump started talking about mail in voter fraud several months ago. When he lost to Cruz in the Iowa primary back in 16 he claimed it was voter fraud. When he lost the popular vote in 16 he claimed it was voter fraud and set up a commission that found nothing. People who have recently resigned from his cabinet have admitted that their internal polls before the elections were accurate except for Georgia. If he had won Georgia as we all know, he still would’ve easily lost the election. So for Trump to be so outraged at the results is ridiculous since his own internal polls we’re pretty accurate. I know I’m being repetitive as I have mentioned this in a few other posts, but some of you people need to have a sense of perspective. You need to understand that just because a politician has policies you agree with doesn’t mean that he can’t also be a morally bankrupt completely dishonest person who clearly doesn’t need to be the leader of the free world. And the argument that 75 million people voted for him is-irrelevant since 80 million plus people voted against him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fox-friends-panel-erupts-geraldo-224300365.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/thegrio_yahoo_articles_946/efdf4068ed6864f743097a7f6edff0de">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The social media controversy

Jan 10, 2021, 8:02 PM

Your take was lost at: “ see Geraldos interview below. He’s a huge Trump supporter usually”

Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 8:14 PM

Geraldo is a huge Trump supporter and you should know that. If you don’t know that you’re ignorant.

Jan 10, 2021, 8:30 PM

A HUGE supporter, would have voted for him. If you didn’t know that, well you know what you are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 8:42 PM

I know he probably didn’t vote for him in 16, but he has been a huge Trump supporter in the media since 16. His criticism of him has only been recent after the 2020 election.

BORING.....***

Jan 10, 2021, 8:49 PM

Re: BORING.....***

Jan 10, 2021, 10:06 PM

That’s the response I wanted from you. Because when you say boring that means I have nothing to say to recute your post.

Re: BORING.....***

Jan 10, 2021, 10:09 PM

Refute not recute

you sukk***

Jan 10, 2021, 8:59 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You guys completely miss the point.

Jan 10, 2021, 9:00 PM

Politicians didn't cause people to believe the election was fixed. The evidence presented in hearings held in the five swing states is why we believe the this election was illegal. The Sos' Gov and state employees who took it upon themselves to change how elections were run is the problem.

Why the left can't face the fact that Trump isn't what we're defending, we're defending our constitution, the right to vote and the right to have only legal votes counted. We believe we have lost our right to fairly elect our leaders.

Whether you think we are right or wrong you can not accuse us of trying to subvert law and order, the constitution or the democratic process. We have a difference of opinion yet not once have I accused anyone here of insurrection, subversion of the constitution or treason.

You are making the gap wider rather than dealing with the 70 million who seek only the truth and a fair process according to our laws.

You can get on here every day and widen the gap if that's your intent but I do not believe anyone here wants to continue the conflict. We must examine each and every ballot, each and every signature and each and every machine to provide for and defend our union. Anyone unwilling to examine what happened without rhetoric or hype from our political class is part of the problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 9:47 PM

You act like you’re such a great guy and you love everybody etc. etc., but I think you are just a very stubborn partisan person who is a sore loser.

So if I am to buy into what you’re saying that means I have to believe that the 60 cases that were presented to the judges were illegitimate. Many of these judges were Republicans who were actually appointed by Trump. Call me crazy, but I put way more faith into their opinion than yours. It shouldn’t be hard for you understand why you this random dude should not have much credibility about your conspiracy theories when no judges have agreed with you.

So be on your own island not understanding the bad guy Trump is. If you are a true Republican, you understand that he is bad for the party and long term we are better off without him. Yes I say we because I do prefer Republicans. However I am not a totally biased nut job like who defends any Republican even if they are bad for the country

Its just weird to me that every state certified their

Jan 10, 2021, 9:51 PM [ in reply to You guys completely miss the point. ]

own elections. The USAG, The senate majority leader, republican governors, secretaries of state, and 50 state electors all said the results were valid and there was no prrof of the mass election fraud required to overturn the election to Trump.

All those folks except Trump. And only for the states he lost.

How weird is that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Jan 10, 2021, 9:58 PM

It’s so ridiculous to assume there was some sort of widespread conspiracy when the elections are controlled at the state and local level. Do you really think they all conspired together to try to overthrow Trump? What no Trump supporters want to talk about is these are the same local and state officials in many cases who elected Trump in 16. Please explain that to me? And those of you who can’t accept the results of the elections are just sore losers. I’m sorry, that’s just the bottom line.

I guess CT88 has seen some evidence all those folks

Jan 10, 2021, 10:08 PM

didn't

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic