Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The sad reality of Miura Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 956

The sad reality of Miura Tiger

Jan 20, 2021, 11:21 AM

There are obvious cognitive issues. Any observant person knows that. Is Muira aware of his difficulties? Are his handlers aware? Is his wife aware? Is Trump aware? Is Pat Robertson aware?

The short answer is YES!

If you examine the facts and the history of Miura Tiger over the past nine months ( or years) there are warning signs of Miura's demise and, of course Muira knows it. He looks uneasy behind the keyboard, afraid he might get the question that twists him into a knot! He often looks lost and confused. Nobody deteriorates mentally like this and isn't aware of it, first hand. YOU know when you're sick. And sadly and tragically, at some point,the stricken patient has no idea what's going on around him/ her. That point is closer than you think. Surely, Muira knows

I've seen and talked with many Alzheimer's patients and their families. I've seen it in my own family. The common underlying theme was always that the patients themselves knew they were impaired. They could sense it 'advancing': losing things around the house, forgetting names, bumping into walls and tripping, confused about events and so on. The families backed that up, too. And they (patient and family) attempt to develop coping habits to allow them to shrug off what they know is happening, ever so slowly in most cases..

Look at Muira. He dismisses a cognitive test, which is all you really need to know. He sees his handlers all around him protecting him, controlling him continuously, especially outside of the basement bunker, flashing off P&R posts that Muira would be incapable of understanding and acting as his surrogate..

Have you ever seen Muira say, 'I don't need a TelePrompTer or notes, stop controlling me, let's have a full scale, real live press conference'. Of course not. Muira KNOWS and he's just barely hanging on. It's really quite sad.

Has he ever posted anything other than extreme right wing fake propaganda? His questions and questioners have almost always been scripted. His wife is nervously at his side continuously, ready to shield him, often cutting off responses to posts that will confuse Muira or embarrass him. She, too, looks scared and on edge.

Muira was, imo, the accidental poster. He wasn't supposed to get beyond the mange. But somehow he got here and crump and b-meist won't ban him and now we are trying to avoid the trap of acknowledging his ########! And here we are, with a dire situation, the deniers notwithstanding.

God help us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you give him WAY too much bandwidth in your mind.***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:40 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

do what now?***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:44 AM

oh nothing.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:09 PM

Just saying that MaguraTiger or whatever is clearly off in the head. Perhaps ignoring him would be the best remedy. Your post is very well thought out; I'll give you that. It just seems like a lot of effort and thought that could have been spent posting about other stuff, like brisket, LBODs, adobe (the clay, not the software)...

Re: oh nothing.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:39 PM

Pay attention Ryan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

copy pasta went over his head didn't it?***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:48 PM

apparently so.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:59 PM

Re: apparently so.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:56 PM

ryan,

That post was one of MT's except his name was put in place of Biden.

^^^This guy is paying attention, folks!***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:25 PM

Re: The sad reality of Miura Tiger

Jan 20, 2021, 12:15 PM

I think he is a scok.

Don't give him the time of day and he'll eventually go away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you talking about?

Jan 20, 2021, 12:27 PM

There's nothing wrong with Miura. He's the greatest champion of the right TNet has ever seen; a strong mentor to all our other Republicans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sad reality of Miura Tiger

Jan 20, 2021, 12:55 PM

somebody should tell his parole officer

Replies: 11
| visibility 956
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic