Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The news blackout begins tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

The news blackout begins tomorrow

Dec 14, 2020, 9:22 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14/tech/google-youtube-gmail-down/index.html

Wake up people - This is biblical!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The news blackout begins tomorrow

Dec 14, 2020, 9:27 AM

Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

What time? Need to set a reminder to bump this thread.***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 9:30 AM

maybe? I would have to be about

Dec 14, 2020, 10:56 AM

a 12 pack deep or really deep into a fifth of liquor, but probably wood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe? I would have to be about

Dec 14, 2020, 10:58 AM

We're on borrowed time and only live once, so why not?

I missed that part of the story.

Dec 14, 2020, 9:59 AM

However, they probably installed a Microsoft update somewhere and BEWM, BSOD.

Muck Ficrosoft. They nearly bricked my PC AGAIN with an update. I have paused the updates, will wait a week or so, then install. This is getting as bad as Windows Me/Vista/8.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong board, moran!***

Dec 14, 2020, 10:54 AM

Dec 14, 2020, 10:55 AM

Do I need to buckle up or is that not needed?

Dang, an hour without YouTube?

Dec 14, 2020, 10:56 AM

How were 88 and T3 able to learn anything from conspiracy videos during that time?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube?

Dec 14, 2020, 11:08 AM

Dec 14, 2020, 11:14 AM

He is saying you believe that Trump lost because of election fraud possibly.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:20 AM

Dec 14, 2020, 11:21 AM

Well there you go.

Hahaha...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube? ]

It really does take a scared little guy to think there's a grand conspiracy to rig this election.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Hahaha...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:27 AM

I have a crazier theory.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:31 AM

Mine is that more people voted for Biden and that Biden won those swing states because he got more votes in them.

Crazy theory, I know. The actual belief that our democratic system actually works.

There were and are absolutely people on both sides of the

Dec 14, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Hahaha... ]

aisle who want/wanted Trump gone for self-interests. That's how voting works, and by your own admission you are stating EXACTLY how Trump got blown out in both the popular vote (most votes ever against a sitting President - yes, he was that bad) and the electoral college.

And yet you persist. It's kind of inspiring.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hahaha...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Hahaha... ]

I think they just didn't realize how much their cult leader was disliked. They are so attached that they can't understand it that people were not happy with the Trump chaos, tweeting, division, and just utter bullshyatt. They love Trump and are attached to their cult leader. They are losing their minds. Look for some violence within the next few days over today's electoral college confirmation of Biden as out next produce. The state legislators have been getting death threats already in the wing states. On;y a matter of time until some shots ring out. There have already been stabbings and brawls.

They surrounded themselves in a bubble the last four years

Dec 14, 2020, 11:32 AM

On social media and friend groups. Then they stand around in shock and wonder why the rest of the nation doesn't love Trump.

Re: They surrounded themselves in a bubble the last four years

Dec 14, 2020, 11:37 AM

Sums it up. It's like trying to explain to a Scientologist that you think L. Ron Hubbard was a crackpot. They won't relate. That's how much of the nation views Trump though. He's a fraud and crackpot who is destroying the country for personal gain with a large cult along for the ride.

highly motivated electorate

Dec 14, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube? ]

T3Tiger® said:

. I find it statistically highly unlikely that Joe Biden got millions more votes than Barack Obama ever did.

millions were motivated to get rid of the orange-stained despot. and the pandemic actually made it easier to vote for some folks

in 2016, running against one of the least popular political figures in recent history, cadet bone spurs got 46% of the vote... (3rd party candidates got more than 5% of the total vote.) more than 72 million people voted for someone else other than donny draft dodger

so how is it "statistically highly unlikely" that Biden got more votes than Obama... when the turn-out was so much higher this year? it appears that approximately 30 million more voted this year than in 2012

again, with the high turnout, how is it unlikely that more than 80 million voted for someone other than trumplethinskin? (3rd parties got less than 2% this year... as much as it probably galls you, Biden is a much more likable person than Clinton or the current con-man-in-chief)

your orange god improved his percentage by less than one full point..while Biden got nearly 4% more than Clinton

Dec 15, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube? ]

bored today so i was playing with numbers...

with this year's turnout...(again, just under 30 million more people voted this year compared to 2008) Biden would have had to have received less than 43% of the popular vote to avoid having more 'millions more votes' than Obama

so it reality, it's pretty much statistically impossible for Biden not to have millions of more votes than Obama... Biden got pretty much the same percentage that Obama got in '12 and around 1% less than Obama got in '08

The US population has increased by almost 20 million

Dec 15, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube? ]

people since 2012. Pretty much every presidential election sets a new record for most votes cast.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, look...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Dang, an hour without YouTube? ]

You're going on the angry little TD spree because I made you mad in another thread.

Make sure you pull up last week. I think I had a lot of posts then and I don't want you to miss any.

Re: Oh, look...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:34 AM

Please do.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:44 AM

I love knowing I'm in your head enough that it makes you go through all my posts to click on them.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:23 AM

PATRIOTS be ready! Listen to TRUMP! The purge of the satanists and globalist pedophiles will happen soon! Things will move fast- keep your ears perked up and eyes open to the truth. May God watch and keep all lovers of freedom.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 11:33 AM

I think these peeps are starting to hurt the Repubs chances for 2024 as well. Whoever they put out there in 2024 will have to denounce Trump or the results will be the same again. Trump is leaving chaos and he will continue it over the next few years.

What about XXXvids, is Trump...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:46 AM

going to start messing with our sex lives too?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hubba, hubba,....Hub.***

Dec 14, 2020, 3:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 12:38 PM

>

Dec 14, 2020, 12:39 PM

Well, chit.

Around what time? I'm still confused.***

Dec 15, 2020, 4:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Around what time? I'm still confused.***

Dec 15, 2020, 4:33 PM

Hey NJDEV6, get your dumb AF ass in here and tell us what was supposed to happen today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic