Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo Swinney crashes Deshaun Watson Zoom press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo Swinney crashes Deshaun Watson Zoom press conference

Sep 5, 2020, 7:57 PM

Dabo Swinney crashes Deshaun Watson Zoom press conference

It's been a good day for Deshaun Watson. He signed a four-year extension making his deal reportedly worth $177 million and with a four-year average pay ($39 mil Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an awesome coach and man Dabo is! We are so fortunate.

Sep 5, 2020, 8:26 PM

And DW4 is one heck of a class act as well! So happy for him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney crashes Deshaun Watson Zoom press conference

Sep 5, 2020, 9:09 PM

Congratulations Deshaun. And thanks for the laugh Dabo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

We love Dabo but the guy talks & talks and repeats himself..

Sep 6, 2020, 12:55 AM

and people like DW4 aren’t given but secs to respond.

I’ve noticed this over the years.. from his gathering of team after a practice to interviews which would make him a super career politician. LOL.

But it works and his BYOG type slogans after big wins make it all highly bearable & actually awesome.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lesson here is

Sep 6, 2020, 8:45 AM

If you get a big contract God is blessing you. If you get cut, God is not blessing you.

Re: The lesson here is

Sep 6, 2020, 11:57 AM

I think Swinney is just trying to encourage Watson to keep his priorities straight, to continue giving God the glory, and to continue to serve God to the fullest extent with the gifts and talents he's been blessed with.

I do agree with you that many times we here people give glory to God when things are going really well, but fail to continue acknowledging Him for who He is and being thankful for that when things aren't going so well.

Sep 6, 2020, 11:57 AM [ in reply to The lesson here is ]

I think Swinney is just trying to encourage Watson to keep his priorities straight, to continue giving God the glory, and to continue to serve God to the fullest extent with the gifts and talents he's been blessed with.

I do agree with you that many times we here people give glory to God when things are going really well, but fail to continue acknowledging Him for who He is and being thankful for that when things aren't going so well.

Sep 9, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to The lesson here is ]

Good grief. Really?

No dummy

Sep 9, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to The lesson here is ]

When something good happens God is blessing you

When something bad happens, God has a plan and works in mysterious ways.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

In a world where

Sep 6, 2020, 11:18 AM

The media paints such a grim picture, you have awesome moments like this happening. A coach that is proud of his player, and a player that loves his coach.

I'd be willing to bet awesome moments like this happens a lot in the world, we just don't get to see it.

Congrats!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2020, 2:19 PM

Special!!!!! Go Tigers!!!

Sep 7, 2020, 3:20 PM

It was special, but wasn't people in the media not to long ago accusing Dabo of being a racist. If he is, he missed his calling bc, he could have been the best undercover spy this country has ever had!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic