Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The genius of baby Yoda...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The genius of baby Yoda...

Dec 15, 2020, 10:42 AM

My two year old could give a #### about the Mandalorian or Star Wars in general, but every single time baby Yoda is on screen she is mesmerized. She also wants a baby Yoda for Christmas. marketing genius.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many ways can you sell another Barney?

Dec 15, 2020, 10:56 AM

Is what makes the world go 'round, I guess. She'll love her Yoda. Tell me if you have to drive across three counties to find it. It's what dad's do.

"What can I tell you, honey? It's Christmas and we're all in misery."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The genius of baby Yoda...

Dec 15, 2020, 12:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey didn't we have a DB that went by yoda?

Dec 15, 2020, 12:13 PM

I feel like it was in the WE TOO DEEP song era.

My brain says Martin Jenkins.***

Dec 15, 2020, 12:16 PM

Re: The genius of baby Yoda...

Dec 15, 2020, 1:35 PM

You misspelled Grogoo. Wait, I probably did too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, except for one thing...

Dec 15, 2020, 3:32 PM

Last year when the show premiered, and everyone went ape chit over baby yoda, Disney didn't have the toys ready to sell to take advantage of the demand. Sure, they said it was to avoid spoilers but when is the last time Disney passed up an opportunity to make hundreds of millions of dollars for artistic reasons?

My thinking is they really were surprised by the positive reaction to baby yoda which I think they thought was going to be seen more cynically by fans.

Based on all the baby yoda products I've seen, it looks like they are ready to cash in on baby yoda now.

1) the name is Grogu 2) the Force is strong with Grogu

Dec 15, 2020, 3:56 PM

3) Your daughter has good taste 4) APM would wear a baby Yoda t-shirt, hopes for one for Christmas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is baby Yoda: son of Yoda, grandson, or Yoda as a youngster?

Dec 15, 2020, 4:12 PM

I don't follow the Star Wars stuff, so not sure if I'm even asking anything remotely pertinent. I've just seen some ads showing the little guy.

Star Wars movies are presented so intentionally out-of-order, I've never mustered any interest. I've seen a couple of them, but have no idea what is going on, or who is bad vs good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of the above. Grogu is of the same kind as Yoda.

Dec 15, 2020, 8:20 PM

But we don't even know if they's kin.

Unnamed species. Yaddle is a female from the same species.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...

Dec 16, 2020, 9:35 AM

https://www.partsnow3d.com/Shop/nl46011-baby-yoda-3d-printed-night-light/#wbStoreElementwb_element_instance40

This ^

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic