Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We’ve won 3 in a row, and 4 of our last 5.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

We’ve won 3 in a row, and 4 of our last 5.

Feb 12, 2021, 10:41 PM

Gutsy win tonight over a Georgia Tech team we clearly don’t matchup well against. So proud of our team!

Now we are 13-5 overall, 7-5 in the ACC. We are currently in 6th place out of 15 ACC teams. UNC is currently in 5th place, and they play at UVA tomorrow. If the Heels lose, we will be tied with them for fifth place in the conference but we have the tiebreaker since we beat them this year.

We are at Notre Dame on Wednesday. The Irish are playing well lately so it won’t be easy. Keep up the winning, Tigers!

We are in great shape, ladies and gents!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We’ve won 3 in a row, and 4 of our last 5.

Feb 12, 2021, 10:44 PM

What are your thoughts on the road trip Judge? Win 2 of 3 is a success, 3 is icing on cake (personally think we lose to ND win out), anything by less than 2 not good. Curious your thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our body of work is already very good for the NCAA Tournament IMO.

Feb 12, 2021, 10:50 PM

We have played a tough schedule and done well. We have some very good wins and no bad losses. We are probably sitting comfortably as a 7 seed or so right now.

We have 5 games left - 2 at home, 3 on the road. We are fine if we go 2-3, although my prediction for these 5 games is 4-1 or 3-2. Give me 2-1 over these next three and I’ll be happy.

I believe we are really coming together as a team and will use these three upcoming road games as an opportunity to show what we are made of.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Our body of work is already very good for the NCAA Tournament IMO.

Feb 13, 2021, 6:56 AM

I was talking specifically about the road schedule coming up but oolong at the full remaining games I think 4-1 will be hard but doable. Steal 2 in the road (if we manage to beat ND I’ll change to 4-1 finish with you Judge), however they are playing some good basketball right now or at least it looks good against Duke lol.

Another team with a horrible record but playing decent is Miami. Granted they are home so we should count that as a win. We are better than Pitt road or home so win, Wake is Wake so win, beat Miami and we should be squarely in the dance with a decent seed. Love to see Aamir make the Sweet 16 he deserves it. Obviously I’m not a big basketball guy but it’s easy to see a player who cares about Clemson. Hope it for him.

Repeat this post in 15 days & we got something.***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Repeat this post in 15 days & we got something.***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:49 PM

I hope you are right... I was high on team early but now take a wait and see approach. Don’t message here during game bc we are too up and down. I just hope my prediction of 2-1 is true over next 3.

Are you enjoying this success? You should be.

Feb 12, 2021, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Repeat this post in 15 days & we got something.*** ]

Three in a row, and 4 of our last 5, all against ACC schools with a better basketball history than we have.

At least save your pessimism for the morning.

Re: Are you enjoying this success? You should be.

Feb 12, 2021, 11:51 PM

Hello, hypocrite. Now you can quote basketball history when it’s in your favor. But when talking about Brownell, we can’t mention anything about his history. The only thing that matters is this years’ wins. Right?

Feb 13, 2021, 8:41 AM

What a miserable sack of #### this guy is. We just had the most exciting basketball finish we have had in a while and he’s still crying on tigernet. What a loser.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Are you enjoying this success? You should be. ]

Hello, hypocrite. Now you can quote basketball history when it’s in your favor. But when talking about Brownell, we can’t mention anything about his history. The only thing that matters is this years’ wins. Right?

LOL at the Coots who downvoted this post.

Feb 12, 2021, 10:51 PM

You must have a miserable life!

Cheers to winning!!

Grudge against the Judge

Feb 12, 2021, 10:56 PM

He is dinging your every post

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, there are a few people who downvote all of my posts regardless

Feb 12, 2021, 10:58 PM

of what I say.

That’s their problem. I’m too happy watching this team win, again!

I knew this would happen***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fun is in the winning, Balm!!***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:54 PM

Re: The fun is in the winning, Balm!!***

Feb 13, 2021, 1:44 AM

Tonight was a must win . .Even thought GT has been tough lately . . a must. So now we go on the road. I'm not thinking sweep. I see 1 -2 easy enough and would be tickled with 2 -1 .

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic