Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState

Jan 20, 2020, 9:43 AM

-Clemson basketball game at Saturday. Seemed like a pretty weak thing to do...

I was going to respond by chanting, in order, all of the teams they lost to in football, but I decided it would take too long...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 and 8, 4 and 8, 4 and 8 ***

Jan 20, 2020, 9:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 and 8, 4 and 8, 4 and 8 ***

Jan 20, 2020, 9:51 AM

Or 55-10, or 8 in a row!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 and 8, 4 and 8, 4 and 8 ***

Jan 20, 2020, 10:12 AM

or winners of 15 of the last 16

That's tough to chant :-)***

Jan 20, 2020, 10:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shorten it for you a little...

Jan 20, 2020, 10:34 AM

Winners 15 last 16

How very Coot-like of them

Jan 20, 2020, 9:48 AM

I've often maintained that Nancy State is the uof6c of the ACC (perennial doormat program with a trailer trash fan base).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState

Jan 20, 2020, 9:48 AM

When the Woofies come to Clemson for their yearly butt kicking we can chant "LS whoooo..."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 10:35 AM

Were any of their fans embarrassed?

Jan 20, 2020, 10:42 AM

NC State can barely beat their meat and they are chanting LSU...the stinky water tigers would have put up 100 on them...In the SEC that crap does not happen...somebody would be shot at dawn...NC State students probably think they are smart...Duke once upon a time would have done something like that...N.C.State will win a NATTY literally 'when pigs fly' and when they do the pigs will probably crap on Raleigh!

Jan 20, 2020, 11:09 AM

Seems like they’d just be quiet. I guess they’re still excited about their 1979 ACC Championship.

Jan 20, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState ]

Well said!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState ]

I beat my meat with one of those meat tenderizing hammers.
Just put the meat on a cutting board and beat it all over
with the hammer.

reply to heister post.

Message was edited by: irmotig®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U are WRONG!! Flying pigs WILL NOT crap on Raleigh

Jan 20, 2020, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: The crowd started chanting L-S-U when I was at the NCState ]

because it would improve the place too much!

Was the greatest tribute we could possibly receive.***

Jan 20, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no reason to respond to a chant that pathetic.

Jan 20, 2020, 11:54 AM

The greatest response is to wait until the end and see if any of them have the basic self-awareness to realize how dumb they look, and just let them live with it.

null

Jan 20, 2020, 12:23 PM

Just another example of how crappy our conference is. The fact is Clemson football is carrying the ACC right now and It’s past time for the other schools to step up, get their acts together and share the load. Otherwise we should seriously consider leaving. What fans of schools like NCST fail to realize is that with one and done players now the norm college basketball is becoming more and more irrelevant. If we were to leave the ACC would literally implode and become something similar to the Big East.

Just another example of how crappy our conference is. The fact is Clemson football is carrying the ACC right now and It’s past time for the other schools to step up, get their acts together and share the load. Otherwise we should seriously consider leaving. What fans of schools like NCST fail to realize is that with one and done players now the norm college basketball is becoming more and more irrelevant. If we were to leave the ACC would literally implode and become something similar to the Big East.

Jan 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

Theu are the coots of the ACC. Trash apparently admires trash..... so it doesn't surprise me that their sh!t fans chanted that.

NC State is and always will be pathetic.

Jan 20, 2020, 12:36 PM

What do they have, a 50 year ACC championship drought in every sport?

There's something in these hills.

Re: NC State is and always will be pathetic.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:51 PM

I am afraid they did win a couple of National championship games in basketball over 50 years.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:57 PM

Yeah I didn't get that. Why would they do that to our basketball team? Kinda dumb.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 6:41 PM

Iagree with what Mark Packer said on the show this morning; do not call off the hunt this fall.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic