Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My congratulations to progressives here.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

My congratulations to progressives here.

Dec 11, 2020, 12:18 AM

It took years of the Russian collusion hoax to rid this board of shy Trump supporter. It's only been 5 weeks now and they've all jumped ship. Strange is it that you changed none of your rhetorical abuses of those who support Trump.

You continue to dismiss any evidence presented, you continue to accuse those who voice opinion contrary to yours of being liars, stupid and just plain evil for supporting the bad orange man.

The only real thing new is the charges of Qanon levied at those who refuse to get their news from websites which meet your approval. I even got called a racist today. It reminded me of the good old days when progs considered 'Fox News in the tank with the orange Hitler.'

Congratulations, may your political movement fulfill your dreams and may you learn to speak Mandarin so you can praise the great god of communism the CCP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The courts are dismissing the ‘evidence’ too

Dec 11, 2020, 12:46 AM

At what point do you accept it? At what point can we consider it stupid that these foolish lawsuits continue? At what point is it idiotic that folks continue to believe what was dismissed in court?

It’s okay to support America, capitalism and not have your nose stuffed up a fat Cheetos ###

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, courts so far have not 'heard,' the evidence.

Dec 11, 2020, 12:49 AM

We're not sure the SCOTUS will hear the evidence. Seems like with the participation of 40 states the SCOTUS might want to consider the evidence now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they have

Dec 11, 2020, 1:05 AM

These testimonies were included in all the lawsuits that were already thrown out by the lower courts.

Youve even posted articles linking to the lawsuits and called out the specific testimonies that were ultimately ruled against by the courts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, courts so far have not 'heard,' the evidence.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to No, courts so far have not 'heard,' the evidence. ]

THIS is the kind of refusal to recognize reality that I am talking about - the kind that frustrates us evidence based progressives.

There have been over 50 courts which have given the Trumpies a chance to present their evidence. And the Trumpies have come up with nothing worthwhile - zilch - zero - nada.

Over 50 courts have dismissed their cases as inadequate and without merit.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/08/trump-and-the-gop-have-now-lost-50-post-election-lawsuits/?sh=2cb004229606

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone knows the first 50 lawsuits are just practice.***

Dec 11, 2020, 9:01 AM [ in reply to No, courts so far have not 'heard,' the evidence. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The courts are dismissing the ‘evidence’ too

Dec 11, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to The courts are dismissing the ‘evidence’ too ]

At what point do you actually see what is happening around you? Maybe, just maybe you do not want to see. The go along with the flow and don't think for yourself mentality is why we are here.

The 2 court cases that matter are VERY much alive. Even liberal legal analysts know they are sunk.

Again, I will tell you this isn't really about Republican and Democrat. Many, many republicans will end up in jail or worse.

Bush
Romney
Kemp
..........many!

If you have any friends/contacts in the services, ask them if they are on full alert and have been training out of normal the last few months.

Ask yourself why this happened:
Trump cleaned out leadership of CAI
Trump changed who they report and take orders from
Trump removed them from his briefings
and just this week he said they have been cut off from military operational assistance

Hmmmm? Try some critical thinking

Find out who owns the top floors of Mandalay Bay in Vegas where the "shooter" attacked the concert

Find out who was in town that day and was the intended target.

Find out who just a short while before the event had lots of people locked up

Open your minds

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 7:57 AM

This election was the largest STING OPERATION in the history of the world

As 1988 said - Many, many are not sleeping well at night

You voted for Trump, yet Biden win, hmmm?

Dec 11, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: The courts are dismissing the ‘evidence’ too ]

Maybe a little TOOOO random!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The courts are dismissing the ‘evidence’ too ]

NJ,

Links ? Sources ?? Evidence ???

Where are you GETTING this fantasy bullyshitt ?

There has been no evidence presented....

Dec 11, 2020, 12:52 AM

Bald faced accusations? Check!
Wild speculation? Check!
Overstatements of the issue? Check!
Evidence? Not so much.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There has been no evidence presented....

Dec 11, 2020, 1:00 AM

Dec 11, 2020, 1:07 AM

You're just proving 88's point***

Dec 11, 2020, 1:10 AM

You don’t bother to read or understand spooneye

Dec 11, 2020, 7:40 AM

I figured one word answers would be more clear. Guess not.

That is a gross mischaracterization.

Dec 11, 2020, 1:29 AM [ in reply to Re: There has been no evidence presented.... ]

The downside of dragging me through that whole litigation is that I know it very well. And you just told a story that didn't happen.

In reality, the first court dismissed the claim. It was the Trumpers who then appealed ("with their hair on fire," if you like) to the appellate court, where a single judge reversed the decision by inventing a rule that wasn't actually on the books. Conservatives refer to this as "legislating from the bench" when the result goes against them, but I guess in this case it was AWESOME.

So at this point, the Board of Elections (again, not the "Dems") appealed the decision. I don't know what you are referring to by "extraordinary jurisdiction," but it's not in the Supreme Court's decision. The decision includes a thorough analysis of the relevant statutes and determines that the one judge got it wrong. Link below to the opinion, which sets forth the procedural history before going to the legal analysis.

As for "prohibiting the petitioners from having their case heard anywhere else," what in the world are you talking about? That's the whole point of a Supreme Court. You lose there, and it's over. You act like that's some outlandish thing that never happens in a Supreme Court case.

And by the way, no one prevented evidence from being submitted in this case.

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7742/file-10581.pdf?cb=1c606b

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said 'herd,' I never said it wasn't submited.

Dec 11, 2020, 1:40 AM

I toldyou i couln't spel.

Re: That is a gross mischaracterization.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to That is a gross mischaracterization. ]

Spooneye,

Thanks, man. I just did not have the energy to go through that whole thing - again.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: There has been no evidence presented.... ]

T3,

Does it occur to you that you don't put any faith in ANY source which disagrees with your opinion ?

In most states, once you take your case to the state Supreme Court, that's it. It is the highest court in the state. There IS nowhere else to go.

Dec 11, 2020, 1:43 AM [ in reply to There has been no evidence presented.... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQrXJhkdMGY&feature=emb_logo

Re: My congratulations to progressives here.

Dec 11, 2020, 1:25 AM

You seem very bitter. Dude, you supported the worst human in modern presidential history. At this stage you should just pipe down and work and being a better person. Right now you look like an idiot who supports terrible people. Work on yourself. Be better. Don't talk about putting people in your prayers. You need to worry about yourself. You're void of character. Focus on yourself. I can see why you are always dumped. You're kind of a fraud. Work on yourself, bud. You have potential. Your current gimmick is awful.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:00 AM

Another question - Who were the very first people(types) hired by the CIA?

Dec 11, 2020, 8:04 AM

Reporters and newspaper/TV news executives

Hmmm?

Dec 11, 2020, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: My congratulations to progressives here. ]

Carlsbad, you better stock up on some meds. This one is really going to hit you hard.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:46 AM

NJ,

When ? You keep talking about soon - 1 month ? 5 years ?? When ???

Dec 11, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: My congratulations to progressives here. ]

Let's make a deal. If Donald Trump gets a 2nd term I will blow my head off with a shotgun, not because I don't like him, but I want the bet. You have to have the equal bet? Ok? I expect to not see you or me in February. Deal?

Hold on...

Dec 11, 2020, 8:16 AM

What "shy Trump supporters" fled this board?

And all this election conspiracy stuff is straight QAnon, 88. Sorry man. That's all it is.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Dec 11, 2020, 8:29 AM

EVERY human is entitled to their own opinions - but not their own facts.

YOU have spent the last month latching on to every single conspiracy theory that has been flushed down the pipe. When one fails for lack of evidence, you just move onto the next one.

I don't think that I have personally disparaged you (I hope I haven't - that does not induce rational discussion), but I do understand people who find it difficult to rationalize your behavior in any respectful way.

The people that you accuse of jumping ship did not do it because of progressives here. They finally were driven from the Trump crazy train by your (& the other Trump sycophants) continued refusal to come to grips with reality.

Finally, you take progressives to task for making accusations and calling names, but you end by calling all of us communists. My guess is that you could not accurately articulate what any of us actually stand for or want to promote. If some progressives have demonized you, you (and your cohorts) certainly have contributed your fair share to that approach

Sounds like you're triggered

Dec 11, 2020, 8:38 AM

do you need a safe space?

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic