Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Misery of FGF.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

The Misery of FGF.

May 12, 2019, 8:06 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/raging-cock-new-to-the-board.297738/

Even if this guy happens to be a troll, I find this hilarious. It must suck to be a Gamecock fan. It’s even worse to be an optimistic Gamecock fan surrounded by such sadness. They ran him off for lack of misery!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So which one of y'all is "Raging ####"?***

May 12, 2019, 8:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So which one of y'all is "Raging ####"?***

May 12, 2019, 8:28 AM

I know him - he used to show up at my place quite a bit, but after many years, not so much any more. He was a lot of fun and we share some great memories. I miss him....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

They have pills for that ***

May 12, 2019, 12:15 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like one of Francis Marion's pen names to me***

May 12, 2019, 11:50 PM [ in reply to So which one of y'all is "Raging ####"?*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Misery of FGF.

May 12, 2019, 8:09 AM

It's a circular firing squad.

May 13, 2019, 7:37 AM

sadly, they all are firing blanks.

He's definitely a troll.***

May 12, 2019, 8:24 AM

May 12, 2019, 8:26 AM

They are the "pit of misery" - Dilly Dilly

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 10:49 AM

Wait, wait, stop!
You are talking about the "10 time Offseason National Champions"
and seem to be ready to defend their laurels again this year.
It is what makes them "winners in their minds".
Allow them to enjoy their "winning offseason",
because we know what will happen come the Fall.

I am a big fan of Feaster going to "abc".
Any school that plays the coots.
Hopefully to a team that will allow for him to go 200+ yards.
App. St., Kentucky, UT, MIssouri, ........
ABC- anywhere but Cootville.
Can't wait for another losing season for the chicklets.

May 12, 2019, 8:40 AM

They are always with smiles and laughter in the off season when they don't have to play any FB on Saturday. They are off season/pre season national champs any time there isn't a game to play, but just wait until the end of September, they will be screaming to the tune of the hardest schedule in college FB, and everybody else has the easier path, plus everybody but them are cheating in recruiting, and Clemson is the worst offenders in recruiting than any team in college FB. We all have heard that same song of tears every year since we have known a thing about college FB. It's always a different year with the very same song that always starts with the taters are cheating!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 3:02 PM

Yep - always .... same ole .... same ole... blah blah blah ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 12, 2019, 4:10 PM

Blah hahahaha!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MBTC figured him out pretty quick.....***

May 12, 2019, 8:42 AM

he's a troll for sure and not a good one

May 12, 2019, 8:45 AM

if you read for years and finally sign up you don't automatically start posting over and over. Plus he uses all of our talking points on why we laugh at the coots as talking points why they will all of a sudden be good this year for no apparent reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he's a troll for sure and not a good one

May 12, 2019, 1:01 PM

I think we have determined that is bc of their thoughts/belief of being next season National Champs in their preseason. I know that we will never understand their thought process, you must be a coot to understand their way of thinking, and I don't believe anybody in Tiger Nation would be willing to step across that line of thinking. I mean what if it was one of those doors that would only swing one way, that would absolutely be one of those UT OHHH, I really screwed up moments!!!;) ;) :)

Re: he's a troll for sure and not a good one

May 13, 2019, 8:55 AM [ in reply to he's a troll for sure and not a good one ]

He succeeded in riling up the chicken coop. Absolutely no shame in that, whether he was a troll or not it's a beautiful thing to watch the circular firing squad that is FGF go into battle with each other debating who is a troll and who isn't. Honestly that's probably the only fun they have these days, I mean what else could they talk about? Their sports teams' success?

Well he has a point: the DO have a senior QB this season...

May 12, 2019, 10:45 AM

...too bad for them it's Jake "the joke" Bentley, their very own five-head two-star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=487HCnT9SEg

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

May 12, 2019, 11:11 AM

Regardless of troll or not, what a pitiful lot. Dabo's ears? Really?

May 12, 2019, 11:17 AM

That guy posted his diploma and said he had two graduate degrees. It meant as little to the ##### as it does to the rest of the country. If he is legit, he should give up. Hope doesn’t do well over there.

I couldn’t be around fans that don’t truly believe their program can achieve greatness.

Message was edited by: Reality2003

May 12, 2019, 12:27 PM

Me thinks you is raging coot

May 12, 2019, 3:10 PM

It’s easy to get a rise out of them right now by talking positive. Only the last few deluded hard cases know that it isn’t even possible. They are mentally as well as physically whipped into submission.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big difference between optimism...

May 12, 2019, 8:40 PM

and paranoid delusion. But in the cootspeak world of FGF they are fairly synonymous.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 9:09 PM

Raging #### (Lol) = Jessy89

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is really funny

May 13, 2019, 3:48 AM

I liked these comments:

1. We are the flagship school in a great city
2. Yes, we laid an egg in the Belk bowl
3. I was in the zone for New Mexico State in 2000. I remember how bad things can be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 8:51 AM

Their obsession with trolls clearly means some on this board are doing their jobs! Haha great stuff. I read FGF regularly for a good laugh. That place is a sh*t show.

Mushchump isn't getting paid to be a great coach. He's

May 13, 2019, 8:59 AM

getting paid to endure the rivalry crap storm and maybe get them past Kentucky, Missouri, and Tenn. It kinda reminds me of when Hatfield came to Clemson. He wasn't hired to continue the momentum coach Ford created. He was hired because he was the only coach in America with the faith and constitution to endure the inevitable black cloud that was the firing of coach Ford.

Mushchump was hired because he was about the only guy who would take the job. He was what, their 6th choice or something close to that? Herman, Smart, Fedora, Richt, and Mullen are the ones we know about that took jobs elsewhere, and Rich Rodriguez was rumored to have been offered the job.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic