Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Disrespect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,131

The Disrespect

Jan 11, 2020, 3:22 PM

Don't think I've ever seen a team come into a NC game as disrespectful and arrogant as LSU. Even the Bama teams showed more class than them. They act like a bunch of @$$holes.

I hope we lay waste to them. I hope they cry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Disrespect

Jan 11, 2020, 3:23 PM

What have they been doing? I havent been paying attention to them.

Jan 11, 2020, 3:29 PM

Thaddeus Moss coming in hot today. On on what makes Clemson good on D: “They play hard, I guess. They don’t have anybody on film that really stands out. Maybe 1 player, *maybe* 2 players that catch your eye.”

Joe Burrow acting like he already won the game. Confidence is one thing but they ain't handing out any respect. Think it bites them in the butt Monday night.

Honestly, I'm very surprised at how much of the money is on LSU. Call me a homer but I've said all year that Clemson and OSU were a cut above the rest and I stand by that. LSU dominates an Oklahoma team that had a down year and had several injuries on top of that and all of sudden everyone forgets.

in fairness...

Jan 11, 2020, 3:25 PM

I think Bama disregarded us that first year. Even though we lost, their attitude was different. Having gone against us 4 years in a row, they don't take us for granted anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 3:29 PM

Fans or players? I'll agree on some of the fans (little to close to the situation to know how we compare), but I haven't seen anything that I took as disrespectful from their players and coaching staff.

See LSU's Moss comments above....***

Jan 11, 2020, 4:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See LSU's Moss comments above....***

Jan 11, 2020, 4:58 PM

I saw it to be almost a compliment. He contributed hard work to our success, and that nobody especially stood out. He was asked what made us good. He said nothing to lead me to think he did not think that we were.

Jan 11, 2020, 3:41 PM

Did the same thing to Oklahoma...you guys shouldn't feel special...Told them we would kick their ###...then proceeded to kick their ### at every level we told them. Not disrespect, this teams knows it's strengths, and the staff is ver good at attacking opponents weakness. It's confidence

Jan 11, 2020, 3:45 PM

OU is not Clemson dude. Not even close.

Clemson coaches and players have spoken highly of LSU.

Jan 11, 2020, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: The Disrespect ]

Confidence works both ways. Talk and bravado are cheap. This gets decided on the field. Clemson is defending National Champions. We ARE special... Monday night, you'll see...

Oklahoma...? Really?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The Disrespect ]

Quit acting like world beaters. You beat an OU that’s been bad all year and then had a rash of injuries and suspensions before your game. Uga UF and Alabama all had tons of injuries and bad breaks too. You’re going back to mediocrity soon.

Oklahoma

Jan 11, 2020, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: The Disrespect ]

lol...

Oklahoma is yesterday's news for us. Smacked them down hard the last two times we've played them. Everybody wanted the Oklahoma bye.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: The Disrespect ]

Let's talk again on Tuesday.

It's not an act...

Jan 11, 2020, 4:48 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,131
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic