Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Defensive key against Miami.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,898

The Defensive key against Miami.

Oct 9, 2020, 10:23 AM

Be aggressive at times and blitz at times yes. Got to disguise the blitz and be unpredictable with it. But the key is bend but don’t break Miami will probably get 450yds total offense the key though is only letting them move the ball between the 20s and really make a stand in the red zone. We watched Virginia have success moving the football on us. Miami will as we but we can’t go to blitz heavy because king is good enough to make us pay if we don’t get to him. Bring the blitz some and disguise it but also keep everything in front of you no bust in coverage. 450yds of offense and under 21pts for Miami is a win for Clemson because we gonna put up 45 on Miami!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Defensive key against Miami.

Oct 9, 2020, 11:04 AM

I really like Armchair QBs who tell me what is going to happen before the game to include the score. However, this old boy knows it an't reality. But, it's good reading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 11:21 AM

Make King sit in pocket and force throw. Pick six.

Oct 9, 2020, 12:05 PM

Make a 5'9" quaterback throw over our defensive line with arm up knocking down passes. Contain his scrambling and hit him hard when he runs.

Oct 9, 2020, 10:09 PM

Skalski and Spector will turn him into One Hurtin' Duckeroo.

Oct 9, 2020, 12:14 PM

We have enough depth on Defense to be aggressive all 4 downs throughout the game. Wear them down, and blow them out in the 2nd half. That is the game plan I think that Dabo, BV, and Tony will go with!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,898
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic