Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Braves need some help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,413

Aug 11, 2019, 7:21 AM

in the bullpen. Good God are they bad or what?

I'm tired of watching the relievers blow games (too many walks)

Last night just ticked me off again.

Great Goobley Moobley, we need some closers

Wish we coulda got Kimbrell back

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Braves need some help

Aug 11, 2019, 7:35 AM

The three pitchers that came over in the trades were decent to good. They get to ATL and they are garbage. It makes me think the problem is something more than the pitchers.

Aug 11, 2019, 8:11 AM

The bullpen has a combined ERA of over 10 for the past 2 series. It's a roll of the dice when the starting pitcher goes out. Bullpen ruined a killer effort by Soroka last night. Something's gotta change. It has to be frustrating for not only the team but also the starting pitching.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Braves BULLpen is full of MOO cows

Aug 11, 2019, 8:30 AM

Sucking teats...

Reminds me of their really bad years when I was a kid.

Aug 11, 2019, 9:03 AM

They'd be winning almost every game till the seventh or eighth and then just fall apart. Couldn't figure why I kept staying up late to watch it again and again and again.

Aug 11, 2019, 9:45 AM

Kimbrell is not doing that great he has a 5.68 era. The Braves need to keep Teheran, Fried and Soroka and send everyone down and bring in new arms. It can’t get any worse. They also need to let Rick Kranitz (pitching coach) go.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Aug 11, 2019, 10:09 AM

Who cares ?
Go Tigers!!

Aug 11, 2019, 10:50 AM

Agree. It was bad but it’s baseball and the Braves have had some epic finishes themselves.

However, melAncon was a bit unlucky too. He induced two potential game ending grounders... player is a step to his left or right and it’s game over. Honestly, I’d have left him in. He gave up a hard knock single to center but the rest were grounders.

The one thing I did see is he was ahead of every batter and he didn’t paint the corners or try any high heat.... to try and get them to chase. Jmho

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 10:59 AM

Start docking their enormous paychecks and that would straighten a lot out. So when they come in you say "ok so you are a hotshot reliever huh? One of the best in' the business huh?(you paying attention to this Sean??" " Well, that's good we we sure need ya---but here's the scoop Mr hotshot. You are being paid $2 mill per year---that's great money ---but-- whenever you blow a save you just lost 100K of that $2M. Every batter you face--if you walk them gonna cost you 10K per walk and there are more penalties, but….if you do what you are supposed to and you are instrumental in getting us to the playoffs and world series, then there weill be a mighty nice bonus in you Christmas stocking."
Bottomline here- these high paid athletes are really never held accountable for not doing their jobs. I say start em all at league minimum with lostsa incentives to boost them to where they deserve to be! PS Braves Bullpen Sucks!

All the Braves need

Aug 11, 2019, 11:30 AM

To do is play my Red Sox and they can get out of their slump!!!!

Re: All the Braves need

Aug 11, 2019, 11:53 AM

Amen to that!!!! Good juan FT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 12:47 PM

Signed ,

Every season since 2005.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

With those three pitchers who we just picked up, thinking they

Aug 11, 2019, 12:51 PM

will be fine in the long run. All three are veterans with consistent success.

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 12:54 PM

" Oh..Oh Ohaho...Ohaho, ohho... (Rinse and repeat until you throw up)...And may Braves and Semi-Holes gag on their effluence...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 1:29 PM

Moatsie215

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 7:21 AM

in the bullpen. Good God are they bad or what?

I'm tired of watching the relievers blow games (too many walks)

Last night just ticked me off again.

Great Goobley Moobley, we need some closers

Wish we coulda got Kimbrell back

they got some help. trouble is the ones they got havent produced yet. yet. hopefully that will change.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 2:35 PM

Another jam up post by big D

Aug 12, 2019, 8:30 AM

They are starting to play like the Doctor Braves of 1990. Sick teams came to them to get well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,413
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic