Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Bowman situation is getting bad & almost embarrassing. Clemson needs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

The Bowman situation is getting bad & almost embarrassing. Clemson needs

Oct 2, 2020, 8:56 AM

to be proactive and over seed now.. The Bermuda is going dormant ...and now that the kids are back on campus the wear and tear is turning Bowman field into a mud hole.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The Bowman situation is getting bad.. Clemson needs to be proactive

Oct 2, 2020, 9:04 AM

ahh you got me....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this is an underrated post***

Oct 2, 2020, 9:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: The Bowman situation is getting bad.. Clemson needs to be proactive

Oct 2, 2020, 9:52 AM

The regimental commander has been spending excessive time on drills!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mud slides & mud football are fun

Oct 2, 2020, 10:07 AM

Female mud rassling even more so!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not Having Tigerama Will Help On The Wear and Tear But I Am

Oct 2, 2020, 10:26 AM

Concerned the new B-School will reduce sunlight coverage onto Bowman and hurt long-term turf health.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bowman situation is getting bad & almost embarrassing. Clemson needs

Oct 2, 2020, 5:02 PM

I thought it looked pretty good the middle of last week. Way better than after ESPN parked there during the hurricane a few years back!

Oct 3, 2020, 2:26 PM

Regeneration of the soil in our country, and every country in the world is the biggest factor in reversing Global warming, and it's the first step in keeping diseases like COVID-19 from generating to be a pandemic war against our health and our livelihood.

Life on earth began bc the soil of the earth could continue to resupply our planet with everything needed to sustain life. But now we put so many harmful chemical in our soil that it turns soil into dirt that causes the land to become a desert.

If mankind keeps going in the same direction we have been going in for the past 60-70 years, our earth's soil will be so far gone, that we won't be able to reverse the damage soon enough to save our planet from destruction, and that is the facts!!!

"All" life on earth is here bc of the soil's ability to grow and replenish earth with everything needed to sustain life, and at the same time, it was drawing the impurities from the air and water and using it as the fertilizers the soil needs to regrow all that we use from it, but chemicals are destroying earth's ability to do what it had done for millions of years, and it was able to do that bc it wasn't being poisoned by mankind's ability to create and poison our soil with soil destroying chemicals, and more and more earth is becoming a desert, and as we know, no suitable vegetation will grow on desert lands!!!

If you want to see eye opening evidence of how mankind with the help of Big Chemical corporations are destroying our world, if you have Netflix, search for the documentary, Kiss the ground, with Woody Harrelson.

It all makes perfect sense, but sometimes, the simple truth is to hard for some to understand bc simple isn't in their vocabulary, especially when huge corporations are saying that it ain't so, just to keep their companies getting richer!!!

I will say that if, if everybody that we elect isn't for reversing Global warming, and stop the making and selling of chemicals that are destroying the soil, we should not be voting for them bc, money in our pockets today, will do nothing to save the children of our future bc their lives will be in serious Jeopardy of survival in another 50-60 years if we don't stop poisoning out earth very soon, and I do mean, "very soon"!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2020, 2:59 PM

When I attended Clemson, the climate experts guaranteed that new Ice Age that was starting in 1977! When that didn’t happen, they called for Global Warming in 10 years. When that didn’t happen they predicted climate change to start killing us when George Bush was President.
Man Made Climate Change is the sequel to Chicken Little ?? And the sky falling.
The Earth will end when it is Gods will, just like the dinosaurs ??

Life goes on and Bowman will play for Florida!

Oct 3, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The Bowman situation is getting bad & almost embarrassing. Clemson needs ]

When I attended Clemson, the climate experts guaranteed that new Ice Age that was starting in 1977! When that didn’t happen, they called for Global Warming in 10 years. When that didn’t happen they predicted climate change to start killing us when George Bush was President.
Man Made Climate Change is the sequel to Chicken Little ?? And the sky falling.
The Earth will end when it is Gods will, just like the dinosaurs ??

Life goes on and Bowman will play for Florida!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic