Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama fan educating an OSU fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 4,779

Alabama fan educating an OSU fan

Dec 25, 2020, 10:29 AM

Mark does a great job with his channel, but you can tell that there are points in this conversation that ole Mark felt like he was being dragged across a pile of rusty nails and broken glass. Mark was hard on Clemson last year before the game. Pretty much saying that Clemson wasn't in OSU's league. Now he is having a hard time convincing anyone, including this Alabama fan, that OSU is on Clemson's level this year.

It's a really good listen for Clemson faithful.

https://youtu.be/f_sFpuab1m8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama fan educating an OSU fan

Dec 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

OSU builds an elite team every 3-4 years, Clemson and Bama reload every year. Last year's OSU team was elite and still didn't make the CFP Championship, it will be a few years before they get back to that level... especially as Meyer's recruits cycle out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are “elite”. But not on level with Bama and

Dec 25, 2020, 12:54 PM

Clemson right now. Big 10 as weak as I can remember and have watched college football for over 50 years. It’s also kinda of funny that they were responsible for Saban recruiting a smaller, faster athlete, relatively speaking. Thus Bama being what we see today.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was good listen, thanks for posting.

Dec 25, 2020, 11:49 AM

I like Mark's channel too. Something scares me though when even he is picking Clemson by 7.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was good listen, thanks for posting. YES,

Dec 25, 2020, 11:59 AM

That BAMA fan really respects Dabo and the Tigers, esp. the linebacker and Trevor of Course.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That BAMA fan really respects Dabo and the Tigers, esp. the

Dec 25, 2020, 12:01 PM

linebackers and Trevor of course.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama fan educating an OSU fan

Dec 25, 2020, 12:50 PM

Listening to that caller was painful. Was hoping Mark would disconnect sooner, rather than later. I did last to the halfway point....

Probably just me. There are a few of the ‘regular’ callers on WCCP that absolutely drive me nuts. Instant channel change when I hear “We have/let’s go to Delvin or etc., etc., etc. on the line...”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 6
| visibility 4,779
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic