Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whining Buckeyes this morning on tv about the targeting call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,942

Whining Buckeyes this morning on tv about the targeting call

Dec 30, 2020, 7:46 AM

last year. Turned the momentum and cost them the game. Yeah right it was nothing Clemson did according to them. Please Tigers give these guys a full dose this year and leave no doubt

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree....watch the tape and see how they played dirty

Dec 30, 2020, 7:52 AM

Honestly, I have never wanted a bigger win right now. Greedy, certainly, but I think I would love to see a 60 spot hung on them.

Either way, I'll take a 1 point win at this point too. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree....watch the tape and see how they played dirty

Dec 30, 2020, 10:06 AM

Knutz,

This MAY turn out to be a real battle (which we will win) but it may turn into a rout. I think Dabo would be happy fully open up a can of whipass on these guys and let them have it all.

That hit was a textbook case of targeting...

Dec 30, 2020, 7:55 AM

OcryO State fans whining and complaining about it just further demonstrates their stupidity.

Of course, outscoring the Suckeyes 29 - 13 after the 1st quarter was nothing but pure luck (rolling eyes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: That hit was a textbook case of targeting...

Dec 30, 2020, 8:10 AM

Absolutely,UNQUESTIONABLY a textbook case of targeting. If you watch the game, the SAME PLAYER could have been called for it earlier on a Lawrence run.

Ryan is trying to make OSU a bully. He thinks Clemson and the ACC are soft. He is instructing his team to “beat up” Clemson. The best way to do that is to use your helmet at speed. That is targeting, my friends. Look for it again on Saturday night. Then expect more crying when it is called.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That hit was a textbook case of targeting...

Dec 30, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to That hit was a textbook case of targeting... ]

I am convinced that us losing Skalski in the LSU game was a major factor is us losing that game. But it was clearly targeting and I have not complained about it once since.

I have never in my life seen more crybabying from a fanbase

Dec 30, 2020, 8:18 AM

about a perfectly legitimate call.

From the day they hand you your first helmet when you're nine years old they tell you, "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP." Their guy didn't do that and he drew a penalty. Maybe if he had had better coaches ...

All this whining is also rich because they actually won a NC due to a blown PI call. I am compelled to point out Miami had no time on the clock the overcome this blown call. In their case -- the call being correct notwithstanding -- they had the lead and the ball with three and half minutes to go.

Deer lowered I've lost all respect for these clowns.

This is what makes you lose "all" respect for that crowd?

Dec 30, 2020, 8:32 AM

you must not have been around for the Bauman incident.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Whining Buckeyes this morning on tv about the targeting call

Dec 30, 2020, 10:00 AM

They are RIGHT !! They pissed off TL and he took it up a couple of notches. Roasted them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic