Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now Barr's covering up for T-Rump cronies like Roger Stone.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1,390

Now Barr's covering up for T-Rump cronies like Roger Stone.

Feb 11, 2020, 7:15 PM

The entire prosecutorial team just quit in protest of Barr's interference in their case. Of course T-Rump's not involved. Just ask him.

DOJ tossing cases for their mob boss. You pathetic fools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all the indictments from that corrupt fbi should be thrown

Feb 11, 2020, 7:18 PM

out

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FBI, prosecutors, etc... They got it all wrong. T-Rump knows

Feb 11, 2020, 7:25 PM

Keep licking 'em, boy....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

equal justice is all that we are asking

Feb 11, 2020, 7:32 PM

remember "justice for all", prosecute the fbi agents who have committed crimes, boy....

Re: equal justice is all that we are asking

Feb 13, 2020, 2:38 PM

remember "justice for all", prosecute the fbi agents who have committed crimes, boy....

Stone was convicted unanimously by a jury of his peers. You going to indict them too? Stone broke the law, nothing anyone can say post-conviction can change that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FBI, prosecutors, etc... They got it all wrong. T-Rump knows

Feb 11, 2020, 7:59 PM [ in reply to FBI, prosecutors, etc... They got it all wrong. T-Rump knows ]

Nice troll......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks... Truth hurts, huh...?***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:05 PM

Re: Thanks... Truth hurts, huh...?***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:51 PM

The truth is as follows:

The chief prosecutor, Zelinsky (Mueller’s prosecutor from the failed Russia probe), issued one set of sentencing recommendations to the DOJ and a separate set to the court judge (a radical leftist Obama appointee). Unfortunately for Zelinsky, AG Barr got wind of the mismatch in the DOJ vs Court memos. All 5 members of the prosecution team were fired/told to resign. Beats the #### out of facing a malicious prosecution charge don’t you think? But, let’s continue:

Stone was charged with a “process crime”, i,e “lying to the FBI”. So what could the lie be? Low and behold, Stone got a date wrong about a conversation he had with a free speech organization. This is a common trap technique the feds use. They know it’s impossible for people to remember exact date of past events.

Zelinsky was convinced before Stone was even arrested (3:00am, Bright lights, CNN) that he had worked with Russia and Wikileaks.
In the end, all they could get was a process crime related to his conversations about (not for) Wikileaks.

More on the liberal prosecutor:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/exclusive-mueller-hired-yet-another-democratic-donor-this-ones-a-former-huffpost-contributor/

You might want to wait 24hrs before parroting CNN’s storyline. They’ve been wrong 100% of the time, so you might want to find another way to interpret news, unless you just want to let them keep doing it for you....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stone issued a death threat to a witness.

Feb 12, 2020, 3:20 PM

What process is that?

Re: Thanks... Truth hurts, huh...?***

Feb 13, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks... Truth hurts, huh...?*** ]

That's an interesting story. It isn't true, at all, but it's interesting.

Keep reading the Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson is enjoying the money from the ads.

Re: all the indictments from that corrupt fbi should be thrown

Feb 11, 2020, 7:35 PM [ in reply to all the indictments from that corrupt fbi should be thrown ]

Oh look, more Anti Trump Propaganda! Who would have thought after endless failed attempts to have removed, impeached and tossed out of the White House the delusions would end there? What is the next “irrefutable evidence“ that will supposedly surface and will undeniably get him out of the White House? Here we go again in 3, 2, 1...

Will be interesting how the judge now handles this***

Feb 11, 2020, 7:32 PM

and to update, Trump is now going after the Judge on twitter

Feb 11, 2020, 9:32 PM

wow

Re: Now Barr's covering up for T-Rump cronies like Roger Stone.

Feb 11, 2020, 7:44 PM

Is that the depth of your understanding?

Feb 11, 2020, 7:56 PM

I think he got the TDS....or might be Cata's scok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better than T-Rump's kock...***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:07 PM

so, not questioning guilt but just the sentence?***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

james clapper lied to congress, not prosecuted

Feb 11, 2020, 8:01 PM

he should be prosecuted/sentenced before stone

fair is fair

Correct, and I totally agree... Clear the swamp, right...?

Feb 11, 2020, 8:08 PM

Instead, we got a new swamp rat.

Re: james clapper lied to congress, not prosecuted

Feb 11, 2020, 9:13 PM [ in reply to james clapper lied to congress, not prosecuted ]

....5 times

Just a simple perjury offense. Not the same as lying to a federal officer.

Re: james clapper lied to congress, not prosecuted

Feb 13, 2020, 2:48 PM [ in reply to james clapper lied to congress, not prosecuted ]

It's Trump's Justice Department, why isn't Clapper being prosecuted?

It's the most obvious question about "all these people" that supposedly have broken the law, from Clapper to Comey to Hillary, ALL these people should be prosecuted. Even Trump himself feeds this nonsense by tweeting "it's the other side that broke the law".

The answer is obvious and is more evidence that Trump fosters conspiracy theories to feed his base.
None of the 50 of Trump's hand-picked U.S. Attorneys are bringing charges against any of them. That is because they didn't break the law.

The logic is so simple on this question that it beggars the mind how anyone can continue to scream 'lock him/her up' when obviously they haven't broken the law. If they had, they would have been charged by now. It's so freaking simple.

What you're claiming is that Trump's Justice Department is protecting Democrats and those who broke the law. Isn't that backwards?

Feb 11, 2020, 8:09 PM

Would you like a tissue?

Save it... You'll probably need it for your chin drippings.***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:10 PM

Re: Save it... You'll probably need it for your chin drippings.***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:14 PM

Your Mom said "No"

My Mom died of cancer 12 years ago... But since you decided

Feb 11, 2020, 8:21 PM

to go there, you best keep your punk axx anonymous... Truth.

Re: My Mom died of cancer 12 years ago... But since you decided

Feb 11, 2020, 8:26 PM

Sorry for your loss. You should be sorry for your response.

I didn't bring family into it. You did. Condolence accepted.

Feb 11, 2020, 8:37 PM

Enough said. Bygones be bygones.

Re: I didn't bring family into it. You did. Condolence accepted.

Feb 11, 2020, 8:43 PM

Ok.You win. Please seek help.

Help for what? I've been self-employed for the last 40 years

Feb 11, 2020, 8:52 PM

Other than my family, I'm not beholding to anyone. I'm comfortable how and where I am... and I don't need any "help".

Behold, ladies and gentlemen...

Feb 12, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't bring family into it. You did. Condolence accepted. ]

The child who cried on Tigernet that I'm a bully.

The epitome of Trumpie snowflake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Feb 11, 2020, 9:16 PM

So what are you gonna do when this story drops? Just go with what CNN tells you it means?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/anonymous-author-identified-as-white-house-official-and-will-be-removed-promptly-joe-digenova-says

What did you expect would happen...

Feb 11, 2020, 9:21 PM

Stone knows where the bodies are buried and he learned from one of the dirtiest of all time...Roy Cohn. The fact that Trump has associated himself with Stone and Cohn (disciple of J. McCarthy) should be all you need to know about the man...yet people still support him.

Roy Cohn... Magistrate for the Mob. T-Rump's circle.***

Feb 11, 2020, 11:45 PM

Re: What did you expect would happen...

Feb 6, 2023, 11:33 AM [ in reply to What did you expect would happen... ]

You’re implying these guys were part of the Trump campaign. They weren’t.

That's not funny.

Feb 12, 2020, 8:51 AM

What's funny is that you believe they stormed out in rage and you're not remembering that three of them were part of Mueller's team. Remember, those democrats who tortured Trump then tried to stick it to Barr by asking for what amounts to a life sentence for Stone?

That's funny and this is far from over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's not funny.

Feb 12, 2020, 9:26 AM

I get the feeling this is going to lead back to mueller.

"Tortured Trump"? Jesus.***

Feb 12, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to That's not funny. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I have trouble reading anything past "T-Rump". It's just

Feb 12, 2020, 9:28 AM

such a savage, sick, hysterical burn that I lean back in my chair and go "OH NO HE DEED-ENT" every time. I wish Trump would read T-net one day and see that. I'd pay $100 to see the rage he would fly into.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sad thing is Trump would absolutely be enraged by it

Feb 12, 2020, 3:03 PM

1.) He has the thinnest skin

2.) He'd be upset someone stole his style of child-like name calling

Precisely why... Perhaps some "T"-shirts would be good.***

Feb 13, 2020, 10:17 AM

It'd be a T-Rump T-witter rampage

Feb 12, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to I have trouble reading anything past "T-Rump". It's just ]

"Really angry liberals on that Tigernet. Sad!"

Replies: 40
| visibility 1,390
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic