Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you players/coaches!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,800

Thank you players/coaches!

Jan 2, 2021, 12:46 AM

Thank you players and coaches! We've been on a heckuva run.

I still remember the last game Spiller played in Death Valley when one side chanted "CJ!" and the other side "Spiller!" against UVA.

I was there the night Tajh and Sammy beat UGA.

I was there the night of "We will rock you".

I remember the FSU game when Wayne Gallman just wouldn't denied and driving the dagger into a great FSU team.

I was there the night Deshaun lit up Notre Dame in a hurricane.

I was even there the last game Tommy Bowden coached in Death Valley when we couldn't beat Maryland at home.

So many great memories and look how far we have come. In the playoffs every year since they began.

Thank you coaches and players, former and current.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you players/coaches!

Jan 2, 2021, 1:15 AM

I would like to second the OP. Thank you to all players, Coaches and all other staff that made this season very successful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 1:18 AM

Next season up!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 1:18 AM

I agree. The players have been such a great group. Hope next time we show respect to our opponent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 4:16 AM

Yep. All great memories. When your in the playoffs every year and playing the best of the best your subject to losses like this. Look at bama, bowout losses to us, OSU and Oklahoma over the years but yet still the dominant team in CFP. It sucks but you just have to take it on the chin and move on.

Jan 2, 2021, 10:47 AM

It's hard to be upset for long with anyone that has contributed over the past decade. Look at all that has been accomplished.

We blew out an Alabama team that according to the media was unbeatable with a true freshman QB.

And that was just recently, you can go all the way back to 2012 and beating LSU in Atlanta in the 4th and 16 game.

The list of accomplishments goes on and on.

I don't care what anyone says, the majority of college football programs cannot say they did the same things we have done over the past decade. Therefore their words carry no weight.

I'm just thankful for all the great memories and look forward to much more. There will be more!

Go Tigers!

Jan 2, 2021, 11:04 AM

My first ever post Age 73 not good at this Been following Tigers since elementary school and Frank Howard Life is Ebb and Flow as the ocean waves I have seen some ugly as 2 wins in a Hootie Ingram season at Clemson I was there for all our Natty wins including 1981 Believe me as Danny would say we youngsters you gotta lot to learn So many of you disrespect your opponent Must have never played sports We have been at the top of the world the last 10 years on football and you can’t win every game Got the best overall program in all college football graduation culture character coaches student athletes class acts of coaches and players

Jan 2, 2021, 11:10 AM

Agree with all your points!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

It's not easy in this day and age to do what Dabo has done. Just look around college football and ask yourself, who else has done what we have done. Your list will be small.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:04 AM

Does anyone know when the tigers return to Clemson? Would like to welcome them back. Tough loss but best is still the standard and we will be back stronger next year.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,800
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic