Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's already getting worse. Giuliani is going to sink Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 511

It's already getting worse. Giuliani is going to sink Trump

Oct 11, 2019, 2:12 AM

"Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian-American businessman with a trail of debts and lawsuits, had known Mr. Giuliani casually for years through Republican political circles. Last year, their relationship deepened when a company he helped found retained Mr. Giuliani — associates of Mr. Parnas said he told them he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars — for what Mr. Giuliani said on Thursday was business and legal advice.

Even as he worked with Mr. Parnas’s company, Fraud Guarantee, Mr. Giuliani increasingly relied on Mr. Parnas to carry out Mr. Trump’s quest for evidence in Ukraine that would undercut the legitimacy of the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s interference on his behalf in the 2016 election and help him heading into his 2020 re-election campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/10/us/politics/rudy-giuliani-ukraine-associates.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's already getting worse. Giuliani is going to sink Trump

Oct 11, 2019, 8:41 AM

Totally makes sense as to why he was working for free. Imagine if he had been acting as a foreign agent while being compensated by our president.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2019, 8:57 AM

"I hardly knew Rudy. As a matter of fact, I never liked Rudy. He was a very very subpar lawyer. That's why I let him go. "
Donald Trump, Novermber 2019.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2019, 4:19 PM

Rudy who? I think he was the coffee guy.

Yeah, he was the coffee boy but I had to let him go 'cause he couldn't count sugar cubes.

-Donald Trump, Oct. 2019

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.

Oct 11, 2019, 9:46 AM

Thanks for putting the supposition in that C&P in bold so it would be easy to point out the opinion. BTW, I do not share that opinion. Rudy was seeking facts about Ukrainian inteferrence in the 2016 election and the corruption of Obama's VP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you.

Oct 11, 2019, 4:29 PM

That is the Justice Departments job along with Treasury, toss in the IRS too. It certainly is not a guy the President hires to skirt the dang Law. Forgot, the FBI also. Certainly not Rudy’s though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 511
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic