Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The final game for Tee, Isaiah & Travis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

The final game for Tee, Isaiah & Travis

Jan 8, 2020, 12:30 PM

A huge performance on Monday night can skyrocket any of these guys draft stock, whereas Burrow right now is the number 1 draft pick, all he can do is hurt his draft stock. Just saying I would be looking for huge games by all 3. Think back to Nuk, Sammy, Tajh, Deshaun & Mike Dub all had great final games, I know there's more I left off. The ratings for this game will be huge, it could be higher than the game vs Ohio State, because all those Suckeye fans will be pulling for Burrow, plus all SEC Nation, it will be awesome to disappoint them all Monday night

Clemson 51 LSU 38

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barring catastrophic injury(and that might not even do it)

Jan 8, 2020, 12:47 PM

Joe is going 1 to the Bengals regardless of Monday's performance

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Realistically only Etienne Can make that impact

Jan 8, 2020, 12:47 PM

Simmons freak ability to play on all 3 levels of an NFL defense will have him off the board within the top 10 or shortly thereafter regardless of this game.

Tee's is pretty consistently ranked as the 4th - 6th best WR in a deep WR class, so I doubt one game is going to do much for his stock either way. He'll be gone in round 1 regardless and it will just come down to a team's preference of him vs. 3-4 other WR's rated in his range.

Etienne's draft projections are a bit more varied. Right now I'd say he's a round 2 pick, there are mock drafts that have him in round 1. He's usually between 3-5 in RB rankings, but most mock drafts I've seen only show KC taking a round 1 RB. He's the one that really could improve his draft lot as some of his games have been below 4.0 YPC and those have typically come against better opposition. If he shows he can put up good ground numbers against LSU I think that can have a meaningful impact on his draft status.

Re: Realistically only Etienne Can make that impact

Jan 8, 2020, 4:09 PM

went to look it up and you're right....lots of great WR's in this class

Re: The final game for Tee, Isaiah & Travis

Jan 8, 2020, 12:48 PM

Do you have a link to the announcement of Tee and Travis to the NFL? Otherwise its just another fan who thinks he needs to get ahead of the players robbing them of their moment instead of letting it play out naturally

Jan 8, 2020, 1:06 PM

We already know Tee is gone, because Dabo said DJ will be wearing #5 next season, no way Dabo would give away Tee's number, so you really have to suspend logic to think he's coming back, give away senior's number to freshman, yeah that'd go over real big within the locker room

Jan 8, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: The final game for Tee, Isaiah & Travis ]

I will concede that if Travis has a bad game & he projects outside first round, the odds of him coming back would rise significantly, to come back hone his skills & become a even better receiver, and raise his draft stock into the first round

One game shouldn't be a significant part of his decision

Jan 8, 2020, 3:50 PM

Nor any teams evaluating him.

Jan 8, 2020, 3:45 PM

Tee 50/50 coming back

ETN 80/20 coming back

Simmons - good luck in the NFL, brother. Hope you land with a great organization.

Jan 8, 2020, 3:58 PM

how would Tee be coming back if Dabo already gave away his jersey # to DJ? he would of had to of asked Tee first before announcing DJ would be wearing #5, zero percent chance Dabo would've given away his jersey # to a freshman unless Tee (how has worn #5 all the way through high school up to now) told Dabo he was leaving

Tee's all but gone guy***

Jan 8, 2020, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: The final game for Tee, Isaiah & Travis ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tee's all but gone guy***

Jan 9, 2020, 2:36 AM

Yep, so I hope he finishes in style

Jan 9, 2020, 4:30 AM

Simmons for sure , but Tee and Travis are still undecided as far as I understand it .
Have they announced their intentions ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 9, 2020, 9:19 AM

For the 3rd time already, can you read? Dabo announced Freshman QB DJ would be wearing #5, you can only have one #5 on offense, so Tee is gone, zero chance Tee gave up his number to a Freshman. Why would Dabo announce it at a press conference, if it wasn't true? Tee 100% told Dabo he was leaving, otherwise how would Dabo know that #5 would be available for DJ to wear in 2020? Please use some common sense, Tee is 100% leaving.

Jan 9, 2020, 11:00 AM

I thought two players could have the same # but just couldn’t be on the field at same time. I could be wrong. With TL starting next year I doubt that would be a huge problem.

Jan 9, 2020, 11:10 AM

Tee is already talking about buying his mom her dream car with his first paycheck, he's talked about it in 2 of his most recent media appearances, adding 2+2, it seems to all add up to same conclusion, if he has a monster game vs LSU he could vault into a top 10 draft pick, because he will crush it at the combine

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic