Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tbalm. Here is a perfect example. (Video)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 832

Tbalm. Here is a perfect example. (Video)

Feb 27, 2021, 6:03 AM

Listen to Meghan Kelly on Bill Maher last night. This is the PC stuff I was talking about that hurts us in elections. This is a good interview. The part about her children's educations stands out, but so does much of it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tbalm. Here is a perfect example. (Video)

Feb 27, 2021, 7:10 AM

Video?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2021, 7:25 AM

Ooops. Thank you. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pabbzNjZ2s

Feb 27, 2021, 7:48 AM

Yes. I absolutely agree that this is terribly confusing for children, especially the sexuality indoctrination. I also believe the constant white bashing will ultimately lead to white pride and racism. None of us has any control over our pigmentation except for perhaps Tbalm on the South FL beaches. This is reverse racism.

Glenn Loury, a black economics professor at Brown, is worth diving into on the subject of race and the fallacy of white guilt

Feb 27, 2021, 11:37 AM

Reverse racism is a made for tv term. It's just racism.

I am the guy people tried to cancel culture off the board

Feb 27, 2021, 10:16 AM

and I saw that, it turned me some. But I still think it is hyperbole, and giving it a clever name does not make it some new phenomenon. Saying that it is a liberal-only thing is BS, people are a mixed bag. I concede that dems campaigning on this nonsense gives it legitimacy and that has to stop. But Conservatives are not immune from criticism here. They have been boycotting shit for decades. Liberals start doing it and now it is a new cultural virus.

Heck, wasn't it Nordstroms that Trump tried to "cancel culture" because they would not carry Ivanka's line of shiddy fashion wear?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold up

Feb 27, 2021, 10:43 AM

I'm ignoring every good instinct I have to even broach the topic, but no, there won't be martyr status awarded for that. People wanted you to honor a bet that you, yourself, made. Again, your own terms....no one out of the blue saying "balm go away because we dislike you and your politics". That's not cancelling. Furthermore, by simply killing the "tbalm" handle and starting with a new one (you could have even done tbalm2), the bet would have been honored and people would have been completely satisfied that the bet had been honored, and your presence on the board would be no different---it would have been a pretty funny and good-natured way to handle it. There was no cancellation involved and it's night and day.

I was over it long ago and only bringing it up because you referenced it with a really heavily edited version of the history of it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welshing on a bet and claims he’s being cancelled

Feb 27, 2021, 11:39 AM

about right for Tbalm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lets me see obed, I said I was not going anywhere,

Feb 27, 2021, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Hold up ]

that is where it ended. I made an entire thread and addressed it specifically to you cause you would not leave it alone. And it was between myself and Cmoney, your involvement was unecessary

yet...YOU, A Clemson member of the ROH, followed me, an alumni and donor, around for 10 months name-calling and trying to shame me off a public Clemson forum.

I was embarrassed for you, You are supposed to bigger than that. You should give your ring back, you do not deserve it you miserable self engrandising currmudgeon,.

Yup, I was correct.

Feb 27, 2021, 12:47 PM

You lied, reneged on a deal, wore it like a badge of honor, and now it’s evolved into your own personal “me too” cancel culture moment. That’s just amazing. I’m not even mad, that’s so impressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Additionally, let me point out

Feb 27, 2021, 12:55 PM [ in reply to lets me see obed, I said I was not going anywhere, ]

That this was long ago put to bed. You pulled it out of mothballs 4 years later and dusted it off to make a really bizarre point, so it does certainly seem that at least one of us “can’t leave it alone”.

plenty of witnesses here bud

Feb 27, 2021, 12:58 PM

I never once fired back or called you names, I was polite to you.
and yeah, you should definitely give that ring back,.

I been here a while and have no idea what’s going on

Feb 27, 2021, 1:07 PM

Am I reading in aero?

Re: I been here a while and have no idea what’s going on

Feb 27, 2021, 1:17 PM

nothing to see here. Just old BS.

how many times are you going to edit

Feb 27, 2021, 3:57 PM

these responses as Obed responds? That is the main question. You post drivel, see a response and then edit your posts. Its your mo. Just own up to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol...ok.

Feb 27, 2021, 1:21 PM [ in reply to plenty of witnesses here bud ]

You couldn’t go one reply deep in this thread without name calling “ miserable self engrandising (sic) currmudgeon” unless you edit that also like you’ve done already to other replies in this very topic.

I’m having a good day, chum, and don’t wish to get started up with you. Just thought it unusual that you’d claim that this topic brought you so much strife and then keep bringing it up when you find it expedient, time and time again after I consider the hatchet to be buried. You do you, but you’re no “victim”.

Re: Lol...ok.

Feb 27, 2021, 2:46 PM

enjoy your day.

Feb 27, 2021, 12:07 PM

This is just ONE of the reasons the Pubs will take back the House, Senate and WH by 2024. The left is so extreme even most Dems will be scared away. And we all miss the incredible prosperity Trump brought to ALL of us, right? He's back and his base is pissed! Get ready, lefties, to finish second again!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2021, 12:17 PM

You guys will run Trump again it looks like. That would give you not even a slight chance at the WH. You might take the Senate and House back though. It will be close.

Actually, it does depend who the Dems run. It will probably be Kamala Harris and that might create problems for the Dems. Time will tell.

Feb 27, 2021, 1:00 PM

I think the Pubs take back the WH, if and only if they nominate someone not named Trump. Trump's high water mark has come and gone. I won't vote for Biden or Harris and would be unlikely to vote for any Dem nominee, but I also won't vote for a Trump. I doubt it will even be an issue. If we hear the whole story re: Trump on January 6th--what he knew and when and what he was saying during the riot, I suspect he will be done as an electable candidate. There's also a decent chance his other legal woes and/or finances will catch up to him too. No more Trumps. No more Bushes.

Feb 27, 2021, 1:18 PM

I don't think there is much of a chance Biden will be on the next ticket, but you never know. That would be a mess with Trump vs Biden again. The country overall hates Trump, but Biden would be 82 and he is already slipping a touch. Trump would be 78 and nuttier than ever. I am hoping the Repubs run someone like Haley and the Dems run someone new. I bet the Dems run Harris though. I want to see a completely fresh start though, if I am alive to see it.

Feb 27, 2021, 1:42 PM

I'd like to see a couple of younger candidates like Gabbard vs. Crenshaw.

Feb 27, 2021, 1:48 PM

I am not familiar with Crenshaw. I like Tulsi fine, but should could never get the Dem nomination at this stage. SHe has alienated too many Dems. She would be like Kinzinger hoping to get the Repub nomination.

Feb 27, 2021, 2:02 PM

Crenshaw is a House rep from Texas. He was Spec Ops in the Navy, so obviously a smart tough guy. An IED took out his eye. He wears an eye patch. You've probably seen him.

Feb 27, 2021, 2:14 PM

Yeah I know that guy as far as what he looks like. I will follow him closer though. I don't generally what he believes or if he is a moderate etc etc.

Replies: 24
| visibility 832
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic