Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,672

When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

Jul 6, 2018, 7:29 PM

throw the dang ball long & high towards your better receivers & cross your fingers..

since over the years i've noticed that it seems that 50% of the time something happens good and even if intercepted it!s like a good punt.

Heck, now a days the refs call pass interference a lot OR the D Player holds.

Saying, I’d have thrown quickly & long on Bama last year after getting nowhere & crossed my fingers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Talking about a limited vertical passing game i say..

Jul 6, 2018, 8:23 PM

Did you watch that game? Kelly was getting hit the time the ball got to him from the center. You must have enough time far a receiver to get deep.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That happened because Bama had no cares about pass game

Jul 7, 2018, 10:49 AM

They man Pressed and sent the house. Bryant can’t make a decision and get rid of the ball.

Re: That happened because Bama had no cares about pass game

Jul 7, 2018, 12:49 PM

Think that might happen again this year, a lot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 8:29 PM

Watch the game against Auburn, he let Ray-Ray have jump ball opportunities and he came down with the ball more times than not. I think that was huge for Kelly's confidence and I hope if he's our starter we tell him to take smart risks. Overton and Higgins should win most of their jump balls due to their height on top of freak athleticism and make sure to hit Amari in stride because he's a burner over the middle and will force a defense to respect his arm a little more then Kelly will be able to run better which will be huge for his confidence even more.

Jul 6, 2018, 9:42 PM

will not be a problem for us the next 3 years with TL#16 at the helm........gonna be a fun ride.....Go Tigers!!!!

Height matters...

Jul 7, 2018, 9:58 AM

In a vertical passing game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

Jul 7, 2018, 10:54 AM

O-Line is most important to vertical passing game!!!!!!!!

Re: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

Jul 7, 2018, 12:27 PM

That and a QB who throws the ball well.

Did you miss ??

Jul 7, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say.. ]

Clemson had three 1st-team, one 3rd-team, and one-honorable mention All-ACC Offensive linemen last year? I believe you must have. Never had that much O-Line recognition. There was no All-ACC recognition for the QB position.

As for the Bama game, when an opposing coach and players have have zero respect for your passing game or QB run game and stacks the line, and the Clemson offensive coaches have a complete lack of confidence in the QB, and the D-linemen and backers are as talented as Bama, problems will ensue. Sad to say it was pretty easy money betting Bama despite the uber-talented Clemson D.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you miss ??

Jul 7, 2018, 3:03 PM

The o line got their A ss whipped period. Not KBs fought that Cain wouldn’t go get the and dropped a TD. Not KBs fought that 2 pass ints were not called that resulted in 14 points. Wake up

Re: Did you miss ??

Jul 7, 2018, 3:26 PM

Huh?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worked for Fromm and UGA***

Jul 7, 2018, 1:21 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,672
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic