Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence thanks Clemson, says he's ready for next challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence thanks Clemson, says he's ready for next challenge

Jan 6, 2021, 10:11 AM

WATCH: Trevor Lawrence thanks Clemson, says he's ready for next challenge

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence took the time to thank Clemson and look back on his legacy as he declared offically on Wednesday that he is ready for his ne Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence thanks Clemson, says he's ready for next challenge

Jan 6, 2021, 10:18 AM

Thank you Trevor...nothing but class

Sweet! He's gonna be a Tiger Forever!

Jan 6, 2021, 10:19 AM

Sounds like we've got him at least 2 more years (due to Covid, he still has 2 more years).

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence thanks Clemson, says he's ready for next challenge

Jan 6, 2021, 10:21 AM

Thank you Trevor! Lots of great memories. Once a Tiger always a Tiger!!!

Super excited for life ahead

Jan 6, 2021, 10:28 AM

I would be too if I was looking at that kind of paycheck in the next few months! Nothing like a job that pays you before you ever even start the job! It's gonna work out really well for him, both then and long term.

Seen a lot of greats, he really was the CU QB GOAT***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:30 AM

Re: Seen a lot of greats, he really was the CU QB GOAT***

Jan 6, 2021, 4:31 PM

Trevor is one of a string of greats that has played FB at Clemson. I have many times thought, what would have Charlie Whitehurst been like at Clemson if he would have played with the talent that Dabo has brought to Clemson? I bet the name, Clipboard Jesus would have never been part of his life. He would have went early in the draft, and a team would have grown Charlie into a successful NFL QB bc, they would have back then, put a premium price into Charlie's future as a NFL QB!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 10:31 AM

Even if we didn’t win Friday night, I’m still dealing with that dang confetti!

Jan 6, 2021, 11:11 AM

A few tears after watching this. Go make us proud, Trevor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 11:24 AM

Trevor you are a class act. Enjoyed watching you and the success you have brought to Clemson football. Best wishes on your journey in the NFL.

There were several things in that video that moved me but...

Jan 6, 2021, 11:26 AM

the biggest was when he was in his cap & gown and he moved the tassel to indicate he had just graduated. His football skills/achievements are well known but glad to see he's now a complete
CLEMSON MAN!!!!!

He'll represent our university well!!!

Thank you Trevor and team for the wonderful season

Jan 6, 2021, 12:03 PM

You were ALL GREAT

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 12:04 PM

Trevor Lawrence - thank you for being a Clemson man through and through. Best of luck to you and your family as you continue your career.

Thank You Trevor!!! Good luck on your future endeavors!!!***

Jan 6, 2021, 12:25 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Three years a player and a lifetime of being family.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:59 PM

Thanks for the love and right back at you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 2:06 PM

Congratulations Trevor - bro is da ??

Definitely brings the tears, both of sadness and happiness. For you young bucks out there, you'll be sitting in the stands 20-30 years from now when the '18 class assembles on the field to be honored, them tears will flow then. I won't see it, but soak it all up...

You'll most likely be passing down a book to your kids and grandkids on Trevor. Something perhaps titled
"The Man that saved football"
"Forever a Tiger"

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 4:18 PM

I'll be a Clemson Tiger forever is the best thing he could have said IMO. Trevor will go through the rest of his life supporting Clemson, and it's Ambassadors like that, that helps to keep Clemson growing in every aspect. It's just like watering a seed and watching it grow, and Trevor Lawrence will be a bearer of water for Clemson University for his life time!!!

Trevor will now be my new all time favorite, Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for being a Tiger, TL16...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:43 PM

It was a privilege watching you play football, and I look forward to seeing you in JAX.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 11:16 PM

Thank you, Trevor! Best of luck!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic